Pictures of your Games Episode VII The Screenshot Awakens

Blarghagh

Lol. since you're wearing the crow lady's gear i assume you must have killed her... xD

Or she just died horribly in the fight with the Hunter in the graveyard, since that guy almost always wrecks her if you don't help.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Lol. since you're wearing the crow lady's gear i assume you must have killed her... xD

She had a nice hat but that is as far as it goes. :D  Maybe I'll save her on NG+

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

There's something about the Just Cause series graphics that has always tickled me the right way.

gIGnE3z.jpg

Maybe it's the massive view distances. Maybe it's because it's so colourful.

I always wish some other type of game got this engine though. Perhaps an open-world RPG of some sort..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I agree,they need to refine their Renegade Ops formula and make better, larger, longer sequels/spiritual successors  that feel more like Strike games. :ninja:

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.

can't post the image directly so i'll just put the link.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/272840175082111312/A2028E0E31B1C4837F6752FE1FFA0575B5B4F316/

if only they put the same effort they put on graphics on the matchmaking system

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

p5wk31s.jpg

O70O64I.jpg

Legend tells that the Trigger Twins were triggered by The Gorgun's cleavage, clearly trivializing her as a sex object.  :shifty:

• Like 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

those screenies give out a Paul Robertson vibe 

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Vermin eh? Have you gathered 5 yet and completed the quest? edit: oh Valtr is missing his helmet so i guess you have.  And isn't it easier to put the lantern in the Touchpad item menu? You get one  slot more for  useful stuff.

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Vermin eh? Have you gathered 5 yet and completed the quest? edit: oh Valtr is missing his helmet so i guess you have.  And isn't it easier to put the lantern in the Touchpad item menu? You get one  slot more for  useful stuff.

Yup. Completed the quest and got attacked by a hunter after I collected his helmet. The hunter dropped that whistle thingie. As for Item slots, I don't use all of them. Most of the hunter tools I've gathered so far aren't really that useful, not with my stats at least. I am not really a big fan of the character stats in Bloodborne, not much variety in builds. I am focusing on a "Arcane Build" right now but the only other build I can think of is a character that focuses on the Bloodlinge skill instead of Arcane. 

I want another Demon's Souls-like game, the possibilities are endless in that game. Haven't touched any of the Dark Souls games yet though so they might surprise me.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.