Pictures of your Games Episode VII The Screenshot Awakens

Blarghagh

i won't bother making a topic about it but here's a first artwork piece of the new battlefield game (presumably)

a7KiSbT.png

EDIT

confirmed that this is the box cover of the new BF. it is set in WW1 and the reason for the black looking character is because the campaign will be around the missions of the Harlem Hellfighters (or at least that is the conjecture most make based on the info we currently have)

Edited by teknoman2
  • Like 1

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

I have to admit that some of the battle missions are fairly challenging... i have real trouble in high point missions that require destroying transports

It seems like units fielded by AI in missions are usually not predetermined by developer but rather chosen by AI before each mission, so even when replaying the same mission, you won't encounter the same kind of opposition. It can sometimes lead to some really tight situations when AI decides to field units that your particular composition has trouble with. I also found that when I tried to keep using similar tactics for all missions, I started losing horribly soon enough - like I got a battlecruiser in a mission where I really wanted to try my new toy out, but it turned out fielding a bunch of way faster light cruisers would have done the job significantly better.

well i usually have this comp

Convoy attack - 1 cruiser and 4 L.cruiser

Convoy def - 1 B cruiser, 2 Cruisers and 1 L cruiser

Assassination A - 1 B Cruiser, 2 Cruisers and 1 L cruiser - pack up on  stasis bombs

Assassination D - 1 Battleship, 2 B Cruisers (or 2 Cruisers and 1L Cruiser - depending on the race)

Planetary att - 1B Cruiser, 2 Cruisers and 1 L Cruiser

Planetary def - 1B Cruiser, 2 Cruisers and 1 L Cruiser

Breakthrough Att - 1 Battleship, 2 BattleCruisers

Breakthrough Def - this is tricky, but basically all the torpedo based cruisers of any category i have, need to be fast and hit hard at the exposed enemy + stasis bombs

Data capture Att - 1 B Cruiser, 2 Cruisers and 1 L cruiser - pack up on  stasis bombs

Data capture Def - Battleship, 2 cruisers and 1 L cruiser

Cruiser clash Att/Def - bring your heaviest guns and show them your macro weapon broadside!

It takes around 35 turns to complete campaign so multiplying that by 3-4 deployments, it's a lot of missions... I'd say they'd do better with less basically skirmish maps and more story maps as I think there was what, 12-14 story maps? It can get repetitive and tedious for a SP part

Oh, and I frigging hate missions vs Eldar. They are a frigging annoying xeno type!

Edited by Darkpriest

Meet the Gothic class imperial cruiser Chosen of Retribution
w3Or7XM.jpg
Armed with four broadside twin-linked lance batteries, prow torpedo launcher and a little something for ramming.
e3oTBSu.jpg
About 5 kilometers long, sporting crew of over 90000, including several squads of Adeptus Astartes and a squad of terminators ready for lightning strike in the bowels of enemy vessels.
N3WUCtD.jpg
When you want something dead, just let Chosen of Retribution get close enough.

gWuFZgy.jpg

Edited by Fenixp
  • Like 4

I am still playing Minecraft (again after over 6 years). On a server that is using the Natural Magic mod pack. We are two people who made a truckton of stuff the past two weeks.. here's some screenshots. Most of the building stuff is made by me. Also the bees and all that animal stuff. :>

http://imgur.com/a/RSVe0

It might not look like much, but I moved *a lot* cobble and dirt for that island.

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I will say Uncharted is a game I have been spending a lot of time taking screenshots from different angles and just loving it. This game looks better than screenshots can show and the gameplay is smooth and fun. I've spent a little time in multiplayer and have had some good times with that.

I will say the story has been really fun to follow as well. The characters and their relationships feel real through dialogue and mo cap. It just feels like the whole game is one long set piece due to the level of detail in the game.

However started a new playthroigh of The Witcher 3, this time on the pc and am scouring the landscape living the great atmosphere and stories in the side quests. Ready to go for the new expansion on the ps4 but just loving starting over and making different choices this time through exploring even more.

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more. May the lord have mercy on our souls when/if Naughty Dog announces The Last of Us 2(...and when CDPR shows us some Cyberpunk 2077 footage). :)

• Like 1

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Yeah, i've decided to stop making screenshots of Uncharted since every step i make i could make a new one. There's just no way to stop once you start. :S

And screw TLOU2, zombies are the least fun. :p What we need now is more wild west ... RDR2!

• Like 2

1.13 killed off Ja2.