1.05 Patch Beta Live on Steam

BAdler

Question

Hey, everyone. You can find the latest patch notes here. The beta is now officially live on Steam.

IMPORTANT: One thing to note is that there is a change to the saved game system. This means that once you load the new beta up, your saves will be converted to use this new system. This will prevent them from being loaded up in an older version of the build. Before the saved game conversation takes place we make copies of your older saves and place them in a folder named "1.05 Save Games Backup" in your saved game directory. If you need to access your older saves, this is where they are located.

• Like 11

Hello, I noted that the cyclopedia 2nd menu issue is not addressed in the 1.0.5 patch notes...

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/75049-translation-errors-missing-translations-italian/?p=1646450

This issue happenend after patch 1.0.3 where in english you can see the 2nd menu (tips) and read each and every entry in there, but you can't read anything when switching to another language different than english.

@BAdler: will this issue be fixed in 1.0.5?

Would any of you guys know if the bug that increased spell count permanently on members not in the active party when transitioning from certain areas was fixed in this patch? It was the one caused by the bonus spell tier talent.

Here is the thread

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/76212-bug-hiravias-can-cast-too-many-1st-level-spells/?do=findComment&comment=1685193

QA said that this should be fixed for 1.05. Not sure if the fix is retroactive, though.

Is this fix confirmed?

It is not in the patch notes that I can see.

Would any of you guys know if the bug that increased spell count permanently on members not in the active party when transitioning from certain areas was fixed in this patch? It was the one caused by the bonus spell tier talent.

Here is the thread

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/76212-bug-hiravias-can-cast-too-many-1st-level-spells/?do=findComment&comment=1685193

QA said that this should be fixed for 1.05. Not sure if the fix is retroactive, though.

Is this fix confirmed?

It is not in the patch notes that I can see.

Yup it is! Just checked now it's also retroactive.

I believe this feature has been added to make the companions more viable for harder difficulties by giving you the option to change their build, and therefore also giving the option to alter their stats would feed into this.

Having just completed a play through on PotD on 1.04 without min/max stats on main char and no custom chars, I find the mess of comments about companions "not viable" just plain wrong. I play tested different builds before starting on PotD before deciding to go back with a wizard and just adopted what i learned to the chars and rolled with it.

For example, I considered a single handed fighter with rapier and rod and some lore for front line fan of flames which play tested really well. When I got eder, he has the ruffian spec talent so I gave him a club, some leather armor, and a pistol for shooting people. He did just fine the entire game as did everyone else in the party. A lot of this boils down to understanding how to play each class, particularly as a party working together.

Here is the updated bug list for the current build.

Dear devs and communities, since there are a lot of fixes recently and some are not documented fully. Please let me know if a bug is actually fixed and I can amend the post accordingly.

1.  Charmed enemies keep party buffs after charm expires and related bugs.

Threads:

onetwothreefour

2. Sound cutting from companion dialogue.

Threads:

onetwothreefourfive.

3. Defenses and afflictions don't stack properly bug.

Threads:

onetwo.

4. Status Effect Bug (Especially Blinded):

Threads:

one; twothreefourfivesixseveneight.

5. Monk transcendent suffering bugs (various issues, perhaps interrelated).

Threads:

onetwothreefourfivesix.

6. Duel wield and unarmed bugs (various issues, perhaps interrelated).

Threads:

onetwothreefourfivesixseven

7. Retaliation procing on friendly spells/abilities bug.

Threads:

onetwothreefour.

8. Spellbind items bug.

Threads:

onetwothree.

9. Paladin auras continue to sometimes not display properly or not apply to allies.

Threads:

onetwothreefourfivesixseven.

11. Stronghold-hirelings-currently-unpaid-and-treasury-bugs.

Threads:

onetwotheefourfivesixseveneight.

12.Against the Grain Quest Bug

Threads:

onetwothree.

13. Inventory items disappearing. Still an issue.

Threads:

here.

There are also various ques bugs littered through the forum. I am not sure what ones are fixed or not.

Please post any COMMON and RECURRING bugs in this thread, i.e bugs that you and OTHER people are experiencing.

See here for the thread:

http://forums.obsidi...list-patch-105/

Edited by Baladas
  • Like 1