Perpetually Blinded after Boss

Fayd

Question

So, after I fought the old Watcher, my Watcher was given the Blinded debuff. It hasn't worn off, and I've cleared two more dungeons since then. It doesn't seem to be imposing any negative stats or affecting my character in any way other than having the icon always there.

It's not a disastrous bug, but I feel it should be reported.

6 answers to this question

I had perminant rot / disease after going into the ogre cave. it did dps for 10 minutes until all characters died.  even camping which i could do the dps persisted. the only thing that saved my ass was a level up after death. after they died the icon and graphics of the bugs were still there but did no more dps after initial death. seemed to go away after a cut scene

Edited by at0mic
  • Like 1

I got permanent Blind on one of my characters during one of the group undead fights in the Lighthouse. Save/Load does not fix, and neither does completely exiting the client (and Steam) and reloading. Please see attached screenshot; combat log is backed up to where it happaned. Affected character is third from left, in the closest Inn.

(Cannot attach screenshot for some reason)

TEMPORARY WORKAROUND: Remove the affected character from your party at an Inn, zone out and go back inside the Inn, and then re-add them.

Edited by EricKei

Doesn't work with your main character though, for obvious reasons. :/ Anyone got any ideas?

Other than the things EricKei tried I also tested entering-exiting combat and casting few spells that suspend or shorten hostile effects, such as Suppress Affliction - nothing seems to work :(

• Like 1