Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bug: Permanent Blinded Status on Main Character

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Altunbulakli

Altunbulakli

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

After a fight, several of my group members acquired the "Blinded" status; with "0.5X Graze" explanation text.

This status did not vanish after the end of the combat, or after resting with camping supplies or at an inn.

I managed to get rid of the status effect on secondary characters by dismissing and recruiting them at Caed Nua.

However the status effect does not vanish on my main character.

• DKW likes this

kinemitor

kinemitor

Howitzer of Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer

same problem, recently got the scepter parts in shore of the big city, wasn't blinded before.

here is the save file

http://www.mediafire...pgj/blinded.rar

after a close observation, the blinded effect does not really apply, it is just the icon there

Edited by kinemitor, 31 March 2015 - 05:52 PM.

A_Muller

A_Muller

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

Same problem here, haven't studied weather or not it actually effects my characters, but at least the symbols are there.

PermTrouble

PermTrouble

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 49 posts

Try ending your next fight with a priests Suppress spell running, then save a new file.  Exit game completely then reload file.  You may still show the debuff as suppressed on your character sheet, but any icons/animations gone.

essmx

essmx

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • Steam:essmx
  • Xbox Gamertag:essmx

same problem, recently got the scepter parts in shore of the big city, wasn't blinded before.

here is the save file

http://www.mediafire...pgj/blinded.rar

after a close observation, the blinded effect does not really apply, it is just the icon there

I have the same problem. My party is "cured" but my main char has the blinded symbol.

Matt516

Matt516

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1159 posts
  • Steam:Pungent Raindeer King
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer

Bump. Still happening. For me it's a fight in the lighthouse. Blinded icon shows up, and as far as I can tell my characters aren't actually affected - but the icon will not go away.

Telemachos

Telemachos

(0) Nub

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Steam, Beta version 1.04, No Mods, Act 2 - Ondra's Gift at the Lighthouse during The Wailing Banshee quest

<code>

not sure if necessary but...

Windows 7 64 bit

Intel 5820 OC @ 4.3 Mhz

16G DDR4 24000

</code>

Noticed after fighting shades, shadows and specters. I did cast Warding Seal (3rd Level Priest) with Durance which did not seem to expire even once leaving the lighthouse. After the lighthouse evolved, Warding Seal was no longer present. Still have issues with blindness icons.

Player made companion does have the note of (Graze x 0.5) as tool tip of the blinded.

Edited by Telemachos, 24 April 2015 - 02:37 PM.

Baladas

Baladas

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 295 posts

Bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users