Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Bug report] Three of my characters are permanently Blinded

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

aenemic

aenemic

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

My main character and two companions are permanently blinded it seems. I'm pretty sure they got it at some point in Cliaban Rilag and I have since traveled to the stronghold and rested. That's when I realized the status effect wasn't going away.

Is there a fix coming for this? Or is my best bet to reload an earlier save (and hope I don't lose too many hours)? Or is it simply a UI big with no actual effect on the characters? I looked around but couldn't see any actual negative stat effects, but I only took a quick look mind you.

aenemic

aenemic

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Bump.

oktav

oktav

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

I have the same issue..

Looking for a solution online I found that if you remove the players with the blindness debuff from your party, and then add them again the debuff is gone.

The problem is when you main character has it. I have to stop playing now.. having a permanetly blinded barbarian in the group and being unable to switch it out makes fights more difficult

oktav

oktav

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

I have the same issue..

Looking for a solution online I found that if you remove the players with the blindness debuff from your party, and then add them again the debuff is gone.

The problem is when you main character has it. I have to stop playing now.. having a permanetly blinded barbarian in the group and being unable to switch it out makes fights more difficult

Save game & other data

https://dl.dropboxus...ty-blindness.7z

TT1

TT1

Transcendent Spirit of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer