[Bug report] Three of my characters are permanently Blinded

aenemic

Question

My main character and two companions are permanently blinded it seems. I'm pretty sure they got it at some point in Cliaban Rilag and I have since traveled to the stronghold and rested. That's when I realized the status effect wasn't going away.

Is there a fix coming for this? Or is my best bet to reload an earlier save (and hope I don't lose too many hours)? Or is it simply a UI big with no actual effect on the characters? I looked around but couldn't see any actual negative stat effects, but I only took a quick look mind you.

5 answers to this question

I have the same issue..

Looking for a solution online I found that if you remove the players with the blindness debuff from your party, and then add them again the debuff is gone.

The problem is when you main character has it. I have to stop playing now.. having a permanetly blinded barbarian in the group and being unable to switch it out makes fights more difficult

I have the same issue..

Looking for a solution online I found that if you remove the players with the blindness debuff from your party, and then add them again the debuff is gone.

The problem is when you main character has it. I have to stop playing now.. having a permanetly blinded barbarian in the group and being unable to switch it out makes fights more difficult

Save game & other data

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/968178/pillars-of-eternity-blindness.7z