What you did today.

Rosbjerg

Ditto. Take care, big fellah. Don't kill anyone I wouldn't kill.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Ditto. Take care, big fellah. Don't kill anyone I wouldn't kill.

So women and children, bureaucrats not included?

But yes, take care Woldan.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Severe depression and bad luck is giving me a hard time and I need a break from the Internet, and everything else.

So, see you in a couple of months, guys. Ah, I hate departures...

Take care Wol, see you later!

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Last night had a drunk bus from a birthday party to a bar. Got flashed by one girl twice. Now I'm off to go pick up a "high roller" who paid for an executive car service, and I had to hit walmart on the way to work to actually get a semi-dressy shirt.

• Like 3

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Last night had a drunk bus from a birthday party to a bar. Got flashed by one girl twice. Now I'm off to go pick up a "high roller" who paid for an executive car service, and I had to hit walmart on the way to work to actually get a semi-dressy shirt.

Then you've seen more real girl parts than me this weekend. You should sound happier about it.

You know, unless they were horrid.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I got my tooth pulled. It was a miserable experience. The chairs were so uncomfortable, and due to some one making a mistake I had to wait in the chair for over an hour. I have never felt such outrageously terrible chairs.

• Like 2

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

I got my tooth pulled. It was a miserable experience. The chairs were so uncomfortable, and due to some one making a mistake I had to wait in the chair for over an hour. I have never felt such outrageously terrible chairs.

My dentist has massage rollers in the backs of the chairs.

But yeah, it's still a terrible experience.

My dentist has massage rollers in the backs of the chairs.

But yeah, it's still a terrible experience.

Flashbacks.

• Like 2

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Uncomfortable chairs ... that's all you people remember ... jesus, my roots were too long, the surgeon had to section each one with a grinder. And the cracking/popping noise of the extraction still wakes me up at night. He did give me some free graft material, for the jawbone, since he said I was such a model patient. Which I guess means not passing out and/or screaming.

Edit: woops, yeah, come back soon and safe, Woldan. 

Edited by ManifestedISO

All Stop. On Screen.

Another night lying awake wishing I could get some damn sleep but being unable to.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Uncomfortable chairs ... that's all you people remember ... jesus, my roots were too long, the surgeon had to section each one with a grinder. And the cracking/popping noise of the extraction still wakes me up at night. He did give me some free graft material, for the jawbone, since he said I was such a model patient. Which I guess means not passing out and/or screaming.

Yeah, I was actually being sarcastic. :p I remember very clearly the pain of root canal without anaesthesia, but I don't recall the chair.

My solution to getting through it was to type out what I was feeling in a clinical manner on a nonexistent keyboard. The dentist's pretty assistant kept looking at my fingers wondering what I was doing, which was fairly entertaining.

Looks like I finally got a place of my own at the end of the month. Still need the signatures on the contract, but it looks promising. Then I just need to do the fight with German customs, trying to convince them I'm not a closet German sneaking off to Australia every once in a while and spending tens of thousands of Euros on shipping furniture to Berlin.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Is it really that much to ship your stuff? Damn!

That includes removal services, insurance, flights, short stays in Singapore and Denmark along the way, almost 2.5 months of living in hotels from from pulling up the tent plugs to unlocking my own door with my own key again on a different continent. It probably ended up costing me 20-22k Euros

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Is it really that much to ship your stuff? Damn!

That includes removal services, insurance, flights, short stays in Singapore and Denmark along the way, almost 2.5 months of living in hotels from from pulling up the tent plugs to unlocking my own door with my own key again on a different continent. It probably ended up costing me 20-22k Euros

Is your work helping with the transfer costs, what do you do for a living Gorthfucius. Are you a PM?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Is your work helping with the transfer costs, what do you do for a living Gorthfucius. Are you a PM?

Not a cent. I live in the wondrous world of software development :)
  • Like 1

I am thinking about starting a craft beer bar in my town, and I need a decent name.

Apex Brews.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I am thinking about starting a craft beer bar in my town, and I need a decent name.

Shots n' Hurling.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I am thinking something along the lines of a Monastery or Priory, although I did like The Common Hops from Lexx.  I also was contemplating something along the lines of The Classroom or something else suitably historical to fit my personality.  We have a place called Liquid Bread down the ways and I like that type of name.  

Fermented Friars?  Babylon Beers?

This is hard.  

Not a cent. I live in the wondrous world of software development :)

Ouch.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif