What you did today.

Rosbjerg

Funny enough it is easy to fall into that mind set and view of your life if you let it. So you need to start somewhere around constructive changes and more importantly you need to rigidly stick to any improvements you decide on

I would say the first change to make is around health and exercise. Once a person starts feeling better about themselves physically the other things, like a bad job, become easier to manage. But you need to follow any exercise program properly and try not to deviate from it, that's always  a good way to implement life changes

Good health is a good policy. I do exercises every time I wake up.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Good health is a good policy. I do exercises every time I wake up.

So do I.  If blinking your eyes counts... :shifty:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I think that the local fashion sense - or lack of it - is encapsulated in the fact that I went for a hike today in black Salomon Quests, digital woodland trousers and field cap, black mirror wraparound Oakleys and a dayglo orange goretex jacket and absolutely nobody even batted an eyelash.

Edited by Nepenthe
  • Like 1

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Hrmm.  I just got an email that my Origin account password has been changed, which was news to me.  Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to do anything about it until I get home tonight.  Not what I was hoping to do with my evening. 

They don't have my credit card information, and, if I recall correctly, the only game I have on there is Mass Effect 3.  What's the worst a hacker could do with that in 12 hours?

Today I received a parcel from Germany containing 500 .69 cal grains heavy lead projectiles for one of my muzzle loaders. You should have seen the face of my mailman carrying a little shoe box weighing more than 25 kilograms. I should have told him that it contained weapon grade Naquadah. Or a very little neutron star.    ;)

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Get rid of the cat.

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Get rid of the girlfriend. Then the cat.

There is no problem that can't be fixed!

Reminds me of a story at work, customer has an issue when a button is pressed - the developer's solution was to remove the button :lol:

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I have a technical training session now at one of our vendors, they are a large American software company so the food and drinks is always impressive after the session

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Today I have to work and will probably pass out from exhaustion when I get home

I miss being able to draw. I think I'm going to try and train myself to draw with my left hand.

Did you lose your hand or something?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Complicated fracture of both bones in my dominant arm after a biking accident a couple of years back. Damaged some nerves and tendons and it never really healed right. It's slowly getting better, but I still have reduced mobility which doesn't really go well with art.

Damn, welcome to the arm/hand self-crippler club of the Obsidian board. We should make badges or something like that.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Damn, welcome to the arm/hand self-crippler club of the Obsidian board. We should make badges or something like that.

Southpaw Knights of the Obsidian Order.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

There's a joke about abusing your girlfriend with all these hand injuries in here, somewhere.

I can join the arm crippler club, I broke my left elbow joint when I was a kid (tried to ride my bike across a frozen lake) couldn't fully bend my arm for 3 years. But now its good as new, probably even better. 

Anyway, been mountain climbing to make a few photos of the colorful foliage and to enjoy the still warm sun. Being far away from any civilization is awesome. 

Also I had no mobile phone connection whatsoever, which is funny considering I had perfect connection everywhere in Iceland, even on the glaciers. 

woldfallmoutnain_zps68d01245.jpg

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet.