Pictures of your games Part 5

people keep telling me I should try Geneforge instead. I started it a couple of months ago, but combat is brutal for some reason for me, I can barely get through the starting areas... 

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

My purple blob has grown up to be a powerful melee expert and a fine timetravelling hero... who constantly taunts the DBZ protagonists and beats them senseless when they take the bait.

...Nobody's perfect.
on7WYzT.jpg?1
gG5NzNu.jpg?1
i1u0CoZ.jpg?1
mr792MK.jpg?1
owIJjZR.jpg?1

Mm.. actually, both April and Zoe seem to enter the dream-world while wearing simple underwear or super-tight clothes. And have been doing that since 1999. 

...presumably because they, like Cage, have watched too many surrealistic French movies. Where wearing underwear rather than nothing at all in a dream could mean anything from modesty, to suppressed emotion and all the way to overtly playing a fake role, ..as well as just tv censorship standards.

Not that any of you were interested in hearing that. :p

The injustice must end! Sign the petition and Free the Krug!

"Armoured combat toe-to-toe with the Rooskies... in Ukraine*."

otMpoCi.jpg

Beasts on the prowl...

yHgTNb6.jpg

Mechanised infantry assault...

FpOaexF.jpg

The thing I miss from Steel Beasts? T-72s brewing and their turrets flying 50 feet into the air (BMPs blow up with the power of a one ton unitary warhead though, potentially lethal for an infantry squad that took it out with an AT-4 at close range!)

CIE59vA.jpg

Infantry squad scans for targets with the Javelin CLU.

*The devs swear up and down they've been making the game since 2009.

• Like 1
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

what's up with all the weird angles. those game makers are creepy

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

28kr5d.pngGrim Dawn. Great game for what it is. But someone there seems to be stuck in a certain phase most people leave behind after toddler stage.

And yes, that skill really is called "throw feces". >_>

Edited by JadedWolf

Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.

Installed UT99 on my new computer, had to play a quick Instagib (Instagib means every hit is lethal) match against masterful bots. Intense, this game still rocks after 16 years. 

Untitled_zpspfmjt4dk.jpg

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

5gt9sgw.jpg

Highway design failure.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

If your profile didn't say otherwise I'd think you designed the roads in and around Brussels... tongue.png

Phew, that means it's not totally unrealistic. Problem is only having the few zones I have, wish I could fill up the map but I guess that would start to break my CPU/GPU

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

BInfinite ultra settings.  Looks great at a distance...

rdiPftF.jpg

XsQh88G.jpg

bEDqcZW.jpg

Then you get up close...

NU16pjo.jpg

qrrSVtM.jpg

:blink:

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Oy! If they put roundabouts in the US there would be mass carnage on the roads. :lol:

There are roundabouts in some areas.  They're rare in the US, but we do have them.  I ****ing HATE roundabouts.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks