Pictures of your games Part 5

2015-02-01_00001_zpsdfdd2c26.jpg

I must say I'm surprised by how good the graphics are in Mafia 2. It was released in 2010 and I've yet to see a game that beats it when it comes to smoke simulation. It really looks fantastic in motion.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

@Lexx - probably rinse and repeat at the moment. Was just made EA a week ago, had one patch. It's playable/fun and what's there is pretty nice, but not a whole lot to do/craft yet+a bit glitchy. I'll write more in the "What are you playing" thread but for most it's a wait a few months and see I'm sure.

--------------------------------

Ooo, humpback whale, cool. Wonder if I can hunt them.

Stranded_Deep-005.jpg

Er...what? Wait a minute...

Stranded_Deep-006.jpg

Sand whale?

Stranded_Deep-007.jpg

....it's funny, except he's been going in circles for 2 hours and every time he swims through my island, he pushes anything in his path that I've dropped on the ground into the ocean (doesn't seem to hurt structures tho). Hoping when I reload he'll be gone (wasn't there when I started).

• Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Quite obviously it is Shai-Hulud, the Great Maker, the Grandfather of the Desert, the Worm Who Is God.

• Like 1
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

6H5AmFX.jpg

5xeTgGg.jpg

My first mate tends to spend much of his coin on the ladies of the night

BtJYZwU.jpg

As a result, I have a prostitute standing on my deck.  Bless that little man!  :biggrin:

lhBUyI8.jpg

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I'm not sure, but maybe they're taking this Cast Away thing a bit too far. :disguise:

Stranded_Deep-009.jpg

...playing as a nomad (no base "home" island) is more challenging/interesting re: days survived. Just pick a direction, use up one island and keep going forever, and ever, and ever....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

"Oh, I feel pretty! Oh, so pretty!"

hEWcZaL.jpg

My consolation after they nerfed Nova hard.

Then there's my 3 Forma'd death machine:

pcQkhzu.jpg

“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

when the team is made of noobs, the ground attack plane gets the most air kills while spending most of the game flying low and slow

i post it as a link because "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/36363342763540597/C955EA2271A2B2CDC7F045209D72C09E5E89C109/

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Crab. It's what's for dinner.

Stranded_Deep-028.jpg

I like mine really, really, really, really well done.

Stranded_Deep-026.jpg

• Like 1

Gave up not that long after that scene, with an insanely unfair combat-sequence that I just couldn't bother to lame-roll for 30 minutes regenerating health (got to love the "new gameplay" that's apparently better than old strategy or health control right? *sigh*)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee