The Funny Things Thread.

Rosbjerg

On a look back at the "war" on D&D by parental groups in the early 80's...

"It was never a fair fight between fundamentalist Christianity and D&D. One was a dangerous system full of dark mysticism and threats to warp a young mind beyond repair, and the other was a tabletop RPG."

• Like 5

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

tumblr_m3056cCdb71rr3l61o1_500.gif

I've been watching the gif on the right for about 3 minutes straight hoping that one of these times I'll get to see him land that Ace Crusher.  :p

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

anYVdg0_700b.jpg

Thank you, Bethesda fans, for not letting me down!

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

10052012134836-windows.jpg

Win8 works pretty good on mobile and tablets (and looks good there- better than Android, imo :>), by the way. It's just that it super sux on a desktop pc.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."