What are you playing now?

Rosbjerg

Spec Ops gameplay is not worse or better than any other cover-based shooter... which is to say, horrible.

Oh It's worse (on PC at least) due to terrible mouse accelartion which makes for floaty uncomfortable aiming, badly implemented cover mechanic, and bland gunplay.

They don't include an option to turn off mouse acceleration?  How does somebody put out a FPS, or any action oriented game, for that matter, on PC and not have a mouse acceleration toggle in the options?

:blink:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

And I bet you haven't seen the most of it.

I wonder how many people actually have seen, say, Disciple/Atton or Visas/Handmaiden on Malachor.

Anyway, thanks for the compliment, and stick around for the upgrade ;)

You're welcome, you guys did an awesome job.. and I was planning on doing a replay with the big update coming.

I made them all Jedi so they confronted Kreia together.. But I'm guessing you mean the confrontations? and yeah I'd love to see the two different outcomes where the companions fight. It happens if they are different alligments right?

Fortune favors the bald.

I made them all Jedi so they confronted Kreia together.. But I'm guessing you mean the confrontations? and yeah I'd love to see the two different outcomes where the companions fight. It happens if they are different alligments right?

Nope.

Handmaidens is easier (just get her angry), Atton's one is much harder seeing how random acts of both LS and DS influence him, and you need to *loose* inf for it.

Used M4-78EP too?

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

If anyone may have an interest in doing some MP in a game like IL-2 Sturmovik, let me know.  During the current sale I may even gift said game!

Reading the manual (which seems to be from Pacific Fighters, which I think I tried way back in the day) they mention an "Online Campaign" where the air missions can influence the results on the ground, which sounded interesting.  Though standard co-op (or even vs. dogfighting) would be interesting.

It should be noted that I'm probably not very good at this game (yet....) so I'm sure there will be a period of "Dammit Allan stop sucking!" :p

This game seems much more hardcore than I have really ever played in the past, but it sounds like it could be fun to play with some friends!

Edited by alanschu

If anyone may have an interest in doing some MP in a game like IL-2 Sturmovik, let me know.  During the current sale I may even gift said game!

I have no interest in WWII planes, but call me if you ever get DCS, especially the A-10C

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I have no interest in WWII planes, but call me if you ever get DCS, especially the A-10C

Details!  Campaign?  Co-op?  Etc. etc. etc.

never played the campaign for the A-10 in DCS, it's not designed for multiplayer, but can be edited for that. so, it's possible, yes. I mostly play MP coop, there are some tough multiplayer missions. and then we can always download new coop missions  :yes:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Deciding with DOS oldie to play now.  Need help picking one from those listed in the picture. :S

http://imgur.com/x7aB9qc

Well... Rampage is always a fun diversion. So is Raptor. I enjoy doing a Dune playthrough every once in a while and turn the whole planet green. So I'll say: play whatever is in the Infogram(es) folder :)

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Poor old guard Bob.  After all he did for me, he died on his way to the train.  And apparently my character simply didn't care.

Bob: "Got...shot.  Won't make... it."

My guy: "Yeah, tough luck about that.  Anyhoo..."

*leaves him on the ground without even checking to see if it's just a flesh wound*

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Well... Rampage is always a fun diversion. So is Raptor. I enjoy doing a Dune playthrough every once in a while and turn the whole planet green. So I'll say: play whatever is in the Infogram(es) folder :)

It's Prisoner of ice. But i have problem's getting it to work. Guess i'll have to dig up the CD. :/

edit: it's works now, after some more tinkering.

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Deciding with DOS oldie to play now.  Need help picking one from those listed in the picture. :S

http://imgur.com/x7aB9qc

Hehe, lots of great games there. When you decide to jump on Doom or Duke 3D I would very strongly suggest using a source port such as Doomsday Engine for Doom and EDuke for Duke Nukem.

Sharper graphics + remixed soundtrack + full mouse look = paradise.

So I've just finished Dishonored and it was brilliant, one of the best games I've played in ages. It deserves a solid and well deserved  80/100. I really enjoyed many of the features around game design that included

• The general narrative
  • The fact there were many alternative methods to complete missions
  • The usage of the heart to read secrets of people
  • The way they encouraged you to explore the maps to find runes and bone charms
  • The special abilities were a nice component of battle

Some other things I'll discuss that I did during the game under a spoiler warning for those who haven't played it

• Samuel decided  to warn the guards at the end of the lighthouse assault, so I put a bolt in his head. After all Corvo did I  can't believe he would betray him like that
  • I let Daud live. I felt he was manipulated by the Outsider to certain degree and he seemed truly apologetic
  • I killed Granny Rags and let Slackjaw survive. She was obviously insane and I liked Slackjaw
  • I killed all the Loyalists since they betrayed me for power and wealth. I particularly liked killing Pembleton
  • I saved both the scientists, the city needs there genius to find a cure for the plague

I'm looking forward to the sequel :)

• Like 2

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I agree 100%!

Amazingly good, and that from a new IP!

I love the atmosphere, the simple, but engaging systems, the dialogues, the story, VO actors from heaven, the lot!!

Even the achievements were great. One of the best games that year and last year, for sure. The two dlcs together were just as good as the original campaign, and now your main pc spoke too.

Btw, no playable females here! Still a great game. This shows that you and I are not after that kind of gender diversity per se. Just that we support it when we can. Still, there were great female portraits in the game, from the powerful to those struggling in the Dunwall society.

For a sequel, I wish for a more open world, an even larger game, and perhaps a female as a playable character. :)

• Like 2

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Banner Saga: 4th playthrough.

Amalur: 1st.

Also, I feel like I did something wrong by killing Granny Rags is some random house at the very beginning of the game?

:lol: I think you did, I only killed her near the end and I scored several runes by not killing her

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Hehe, lots of great games there. When you decide to jump on Doom or Duke 3D I would very strongly suggest using a source port such as Doomsday Engine for Doom and EDuke for Duke Nukem.

Sharper graphics + remixed soundtrack + full mouse look = paradise.

There's more of that in there, i've actually kept this directory for more than 15 years, moving it  between computers and adding games once new Dosbox versions could run them properly again. I do have to clean it up, same with ScummVM dir.

And nah, if i play oldies i play them like i remember them. So doom and Duke are keyboard only. :)

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Reading the manual (which seems to be from Pacific Fighters, which I think I tried way back in the day) they mention an "Online Campaign" where the air missions can influence the results on the ground, which sounded interesting.  Though standard co-op (or even vs. dogfighting) would be interesting.

It should be noted that I'm probably not very good at this game (yet....) so I'm sure there will be a period of "Dammit Allan stop sucking!" :p

This game seems much more hardcore than I have really ever played in the past, but it sounds like it could be fun to play with some friends!

I had some buddies from a different game that had a squadron going. Tried to drag me into IL2. They were adamant on playing on "full realism" only. I could barely get off the ground and was basically of no use airborne—and this was in coop missions (which were otherwise fckn awesome), vs the AI. From what I understand, the game is a sim's sim, the flight model being especially accurate, with different types of aircraft handling closely to historical reports. So good luck to you sir... 

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Also, I feel like I did something wrong by killing Granny Rags is some random house at the very beginning of the game?

What drove you to kill ol' Rags?

Dishonoured is definitely one of the best new IP's of last gen and will probably end up being a much better Thief game than the new Thief reboot. One of the few games I've bothered to put the time into in order to Platinum along with Dark Souls.

DLC is great but Billie Lurk suffers from being tacked on. She should have been featured in the main game since one DLC is far too short to give a ****.

Need to get myself a joystick. Trying to finish WC3 and boy is it painful without

Not sure what else to play now. Maybe some RPG off GoG

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I bought myself a CH F-16 Fighterstick USB a couple years ago for exactly that kind of thing (well, Privateer primarily). They still make the exact same joysticks that, along with Thrustmaster's FCS sticks, were the industry standard in the 90s - just updated for USB input. I think the ad for WC3 featured a kid using a CH Pro Flightstick, heh.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Diablo, I may need counselling afterwards. I wonder why they diminished the horror atmosphere for the second game, and from what i've seen largely abandoned it entirely in the third? The Intro is very good, nice way to start a session.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Been playing some Redshirts and it's wierdly addictive.

I would have prefered that name to have come with a different type and genre of game, that out of the way, I am actually enjoying this (though I don't know why).

In the game you are playing a random person on a federation space station. The whole station is addicted to the social network Spacebook. And so everything you do is done through Spacebook. You get 1 action before work and 3 after. On Weekends you get 6 actions per day. You use those to order items from the store, send messages to friends, post status updates, like status updates and organize events. Events take up more time and you get to invite people.

Based on who you interact with, how and how often, your relationship with people improves or worsens.

And randomly you may be send on away missions were a random number of other members of the away teams may die.

Rumour is, you have 160 days to find a way off the station before something bad happens (something bad does happen).

First palythrough I bought a shuttle ticket for loads of cash (well less as I haggled). This playthrough I'll either try to sleep with the right person or get promoted to the top and get away that way.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).