What are you playing now?

Rosbjerg

Spent time running through NW:Online's website dungeon for the 500 medallions I needed for some useless clothing item. Twas less than 3 hours but still...I could have watched a movie instead. But as Bowie might say - "Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fashion!"

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Stuck in MM Legacy. Seems you need to break down a wall to get to the next level of the bandit stronghold which requires a minimum strength of 15-20. I don't have anyone with that in my party and I have no option to level either. I already killed every wolf and spider for miles around and they don't respawn. Don't feel like starting over. 

The square based grid leaves for plenty of situations where your ranged attacks are one tile removed from a straight line. Being 30 degrees to the left of your target means you can't shoot. Poorly thought out. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

The square based grid leaves for plenty of situations where your ranged attacks are one tile removed from a straight line. Being 30 degrees to the left of your target means you can't shoot. Poorly thought out. 

I actually like that aspect of it.  Combat movement is like a chess match of trying to line up melee enemies to get as many "free" shots on them as possible before they reach melee or trying to force archers and casters into melee while taking as few shots as possible while closing on them.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Stuck in MM Legacy. Seems you need to break down a wall to get to the next level of the bandit stronghold which requires a minimum strength of 15-20. I don't have anyone with that in my party and I have no option to level either. I already killed every wolf and spider for miles around and they don't respawn. Don't feel like starting over. 

How the heck do you not have anybody with some strength by level 4 or 5?  

There are spells that add strength, I'm guessing you must have a decent mage, go to the library and buy one.

Summoner 2 completed. That was quite an experience. I built my characters after looking around on good builds. I'm happy i did, or I may not have been able to complete the game.

There was some optional area with arena fights that I never completed because I didn't find all the summons. Very few of my party members were even able to survive there.

Main character, the robot chick and the big purple dude are the strongest ones.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

How the heck do you not have anybody with some strength by level 4 or 5?  

There are spells that add strength, I'm guessing you must have a decent mage, go to the library and buy one.

Why would I want strenght if I don't have any fighters. Points are better spent on mana/magic/desterity or even health. Gonna check to see if I have the  rigth schools for the strenght spells.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Summoner 2 completed. That was quite an experience. I built my characters after looking around on good builds. I'm happy i did, or I may not have been able to complete the game.

There was some optional area with arena fights that I never completed because I didn't find all the summons. Very few of my party members were even able to survive there.

Main character, the robot chick and the big purple dude are the strongest ones.

Used fish woman and main character. Had to switch between the others. Morbazan was decent in combat.

I've just ridden a Velociraptor through the streets of Steelport to the tune of "Everybody walk the Dinosaur," I laughed so hard that I couldn't breathe for awhile, this is probably one of the greatest moments in gaming history.

A little burned out on Torchlight 2, like most ARPG's it just doesn't seem to go deep enough or allow enough interactivity with the gameworld, it's a fun game and the stylised graphics are endlessly charming but i'm just not enthralled.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Finished Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.  Pretty good game.  The combat was fun, and the story was actually pretty good.  I probably would have understood more of it had I played the previous Metal Gear games in the series before.

Maybe about mechs and Raiden, nothing else.

Did you play through Samuel's chapter as well? Or other DLC?

No, I haven't played any of the DLC.  Just the core game.  Worth the time and price to get the DLC?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

That's going to depend on how much you enjoyed it. Sam's DLC is the sewers, the japanese garden, the upper room of that building, Bladewolf fight and Armstrong fight. He has a new moveset, so it's kind of good for that reason.

Bladewolf's DLC is garbage. It's more reused levels with the addition of platforming segment, an entirely new boss who is really simple, and not a hint of relevance to the story.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

SWTOR. After capping a Guardian, Sorc and Mara, I think I'm starting to feel the burnout... time to cancel the sub, most likely. The fact that every pug raid requires full 72 gear and advance knowledge of tactics doesn't help either.

Now, when's that sweet Wasteland 2 come out...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Bought Gran Turismo 6 (Racing Simulator) and the AI makes the game completely unplayable. And that comes from a fan who played every single GT game since 1997 - and loved them all. Cars keep ramming me till I lose control, push me out of corners, don't make way on the straights, its just frustrating. And if that weren't enough the game makes you start from last place on every single race so you have to pass up to 16 of those dumb cars. The gameplay feels like Mad max : Road warrior, it has nothing to do with real racing. 

Stopped playing it. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

And if that weren't enough the game makes you start from last place on every single race so you have to pass up to 16 of those dumb cars. 

This is the same complaint I have about GRID and GRID2.  They constantly place you at or near the back of the pack and the races aren't long enough that I can wait to pick and choose my passing locations, like I would were this a real race (and I a real race car driver).  On the higher difficulty settings you simply cannot afford to wait for good passing opportunities  because the lead pack will be so far ahead of you half a lap into a 3 lap race that it will be physically impossible for you to catch up to them and you can forget about a podium finish.  So what I am forced to do is stuff the car in kamikaze style in the first couple corners and pray the bounces go my way and I don't wind up spun out.  The vast majority of the times I get spun out and I have to restart the race.  Lather rinse repeat an average of 10 times or so until I get the miracle start I need to have a chance.  That's not racing, that's rolling the dice and frustration.  There is no skill involved it's the racing equivalent of save scumming.  Save scumming is not fun.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

That's going to depend on how much you enjoyed it. Sam's DLC is the sewers, the japanese garden, the upper room of that building, Bladewolf fight and Armstrong fight. He has a new moveset, so it's kind of good for that reason.

Bladewolf's DLC is garbage. It's more reused levels with the addition of platforming segment, an entirely new boss who is really simple, and not a hint of relevance to the story.

Sam's DLC sounds interesting.  I might give it a shot.  Sounds like I should pass on the other one though.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Sam's DLC is actually pretty rad. Between double-jump, air-dashing, taunting and charge attacks, he plays pretty differently from Raiden. Found it harder, too.

Bladewolf is not worth it if you have to pay. I found it a decent diversion, and the new boss was fun enough.

You played on normal or hard? You should up the difficulty next! Select continue or chapter select instead of 'new game', otherwise you will reset everything in that save.

Currently playing the game on Revengeance difficulty myself. <3 <3 <3 Rising

Edited by Llyranor
  • Like 1

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I've been playing mostly Might & Magic X.  I did the bandit lair and I've cleared out most of the lighthouse.  I think I've gotten the whole thing cleared except for the boss fight at the top, but I headed back to Soprigal to stock up on potions and to repair my worn equipment.  The battle where I was surrounded by 2 Kenshi and 2 elite Kenshi was brutal on Warrior difficulty and I needed to use up a lot of my potions to survive.  The boss fight should be pretty epic.  I also played a bit of Neverwinter Online, doing the current Call to Arms skirmish event.  I'm halfway to getting the weapon augment, which is the only thing that interests me in this event.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

And if that weren't enough the game makes you start from last place on every single race so you have to pass up to 16 of those dumb cars. 

This is the same complaint I have about GRID and GRID2.  They constantly place you at or near the back of the pack and the races aren't long enough that I can wait to pick and choose my passing locations, like I would were this a real race (and I a real race car driver).  On the higher difficulty settings you simply cannot afford to wait for good passing opportunities  because the lead pack will be so far ahead of you half a lap into a 3 lap race that it will be physically impossible for you to catch up to them and you can forget about a podium finish.  So what I am forced to do is stuff the car in kamikaze style in the first couple corners and pray the bounces go my way and I don't wind up spun out.  The vast majority of the times I get spun out and I have to restart the race.  Lather rinse repeat an average of 10 times or so until I get the miracle start I need to have a chance.  That's not racing, that's rolling the dice and frustration.  There is no skill involved it's the racing equivalent of save scumming.  Save scumming is not fun.

Someone who understand my pain! I have to drive like suicidal maniac, ram cars and totally toast my cars tires to have a chance to win, this has nothing to do with racing.

Sam's DLC is actually pretty rad. Between double-jump, air-dashing, taunting and charge attacks, he plays pretty differently from Raiden. Found it harder, too.

Bladewolf is not worth it if you have to pay. I found it a decent diversion, and the new boss was fun enough.

You played on normal or hard? You should up the difficulty next! Select continue or chapter select instead of 'new game', otherwise you will reset everything in that save.

Currently playing the game on Revengeance difficulty myself. <3 <3 <3 Rising

Revengenace diff is not that much of step up after Very hard. Getting S in every encounter is some work, but the biggest challenge is playing Revengeance diff with no upgrades whatsover. So using Konami code to unlock it and then face the instadeath mode.:lol: Unlike Godmode in Vanquish i didn't get very far, just through the first chapter. :lol:

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Someone who understand my pain! I have to drive like suicidal maniac, ram cars and totally toast my cars tires to have a chance to win, this has nothing to do with racing.

Hmm, strange, I actually find the game very easy compared to every other game in the series... In most of the cases, when I pick the car around the recommended PP Limit, I am at first place before finish of the first lap, only exception are One Make races, because I get on the first place at 2nd or 3rd lap... The most fun for me are actually mission races, driving license, Goodwood events and the online events Time Trials... I have not tried online racing yet, coz I think I suck a lot...

Anyway, decided in Star Ocean to try and craft the last item I needed for Crafting Trophy, after killing Ethereal Queen two times in a row after 5 hours with no way to save my progress, my PS3 decided to freeze... I do not know what happened to me, but I had not gone berserk, I just restarted the console, started SO4 again and crafted another gear to get 55,555 damage Battle Trophy for Edge, and have gone to bed, fully satisfied with the progress O.o

Few years back I would probably had kicked Dual Shock out of window :D

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Returned to my The Witcher 2 save from June 2011. I couldn't be bother to keep playing it at the time. Stopped somewhere in chapter 1. I blame my return on the second book that I read. Completed 2 quests in 20 minutes: Killing the Endrega and Nekkers. It's funny how that works. Back then, I had no interest in playing so I didn't even bother to try to find the nests and cocoons. Today, I just blazed through those missions. Going to play a little bit more soon.

Hmm, strange, I actually find the game very easy compared to every other game in the series... In most of the cases, when I pick the car around the recommended PP Limit, I am at first place before finish of the first lap, only exception are One Make races, because I get on the first place at 2nd or 3rd lap....

You're getting to first position in the first second or third lap? I'm talking about the special license events, the 15 laps and 24 minutes races. And those are crucial when you need money because the cars are way too expensive compared to the money you get when you win races. Try making 200000 bucks for an LMP with races where you win 30.000 - 60.000. Thats a lot of grinding for just one car.

Edited by Woldan

Hmm actually all I do for making money is to get my bonus to 200% and then playing the Seasonal Events until I get gold Trophy. I have now more than 5 millions credits and already unlocked the tuning trophy for 2+ million credits spent, but I am still at International B. The truth is I have spent most money on tuning and I am using 90% of the time the gold trophy unlocked cars and Vision Mercedes to win the races.

But I think you meant 2,000,000 creds and not 200,000. Then I can understand why you have issues, I had issues with that in GT5, but I just run good sponsored B-Spec races to get more money while working at home office. This cannot be applied to GT6 unfortunately :p.

I will comment more when I decide to play game more and get into S license races as well.

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Don't Starve.

I'm not starving, but I think I'm going insane.  (The brain in the circle is some kind of sanity level, right?  I lose some when I do things like eat monster meat, and a low level makes night time entertaining.)