Well with regards to the last one, the guy who comissioned that was pretty into flights of fancy, no ?

Touché! But it was still "real world" flight of fancy.  :p

Very true. The others were each modified or rebuilt at one point or another to serve as a palace or similar residence; these guys are leaning more toward the military fortification definition of a castle, I think.

And I understand that; it'd have been nice if that's what they said rather than soundbyting it.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Yacht Club also put the music of the trailer, the isolated vocals, Clockwork Tower theme (all hail Jake Kaufman) and 60fps 720p version of the trailer on their site

Seriously, listen to that Clockwork tower theme. Makes me wanna buy the OST

• Like 1

Yacht Club also put the music of the trailer, the isolated vocals, Clockwork Tower theme (all hail Jake Kaufman) and 60fps 720p version of the trailer on their site

Seriously, listen to that Clockwork tower theme. Makes me wanna buy the OST

Kaufman is a chiptune wizard and they're will be tracks by Manami Matsumae too.  I'm going to be in Chiptune Heaven.  :dancing:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Hmm for some reason when I read "realistic" game, except maybe Gran Turismo driving mechanics, it just drives me away. I have enough of realism every day at work. Or maybe I just love to shoot fireballs out of my ass in virtual reality :rolleyes:

Same goes for realistic simulation or realistic graphics...

Edited by Mamoulian War

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

EDIT> Wrong Thread

Edited by Mamoulian War

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Kotaku doesn't seem to be a fan of Kickstarter. It seems like every time a kickstarter game is delayed, they have to write a big article on how disappointing kickstarter is and how its failed everyone.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Kotaku doesn't seem to be a fan of Kickstarter. It seems like every time a kickstarter game is delayed, they have to write a big article on how disappointing kickstarter is and how its failed everyone.

I don't know how you could possibly pledge a kickstarter game and honestly believe it will finish on time.  It would have to be a project that is near completion.  There are just too many circumstances involved to really put faith in the arbitrary dates they put on those things.

I figured I would give Chatbox Shamus a shot.

It's a Phoenix Wright-type game with a film noir setting in the 80's. It seems like a bit of a high risk, considering the guy hasn't done much; but It's only a $10 gamble, and the first case is demoed with placeholder art and music. I'll try it out now.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Meh. It was a lot more novel, hardly much interactive. Even then, I didn't participate in the court case. I would assume however it would be set up so that I would. Also, since I was clicking a lot to get through the dialogue, I accidentally clicked an option twice without reading it. Considering there was only about 3 or 4 times you could click an option...

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Blarghraargh, the KS website itself is now falling into the trap of hiding information behind more clicks. One of the fun parts of visiting KS was seeing the nice activity indicator with a nice number next to it showing that there's something to read. Almost as bad as where MS hid the Shut Down function in Win8.

• Like 2

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

What I hate the most, is that they have combined the active projects with the completed ones. I infinitely preferred the old way of Staff Picks/Active/Most Successful in seperate groups.

• Like 1

What I hate the most, is that they have combined the active projects with the completed ones. I infinitely preferred the old way of Staff Picks/Active/Most Successful in seperate groups.

Yeah. The new KS design is aesthetically wonderful but functionally horrible.

You can sort out the completed ones.  Add a search criteria for only live projects.

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

You can sort out the completed ones.  Add a search criteria for only live projects.

I just found that with the green plus sign in a circle. Still...

Also, I can't stand how I can't just 1 click and see my most recent updates, and to a lesser degree, messages. I've got to re-login, and find them in another menu. It's just all around more annoying.

Okay, so my friend is trying to crowdfund a small amount of cash for his advanced Jagged Alliance 2 STI Editor here at Indiegogo:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/jagged-alliance-2-sti-editor

He's a veteran Jagged Alliance modder and released several editors before including JA2: All-in-One Editor. Since there are a lot of JA fans here I figured some of you might be interested. He's a good guy and a consumate professional so you can count on it being done.

Edited by TrueNeutral

Okay, so my friend is trying to crowdfund a small amount of cash for his advanced Jagged Alliance 2 STI Editor here at Indiegogo:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/jagged-alliance-2-sti-editor

He's a veteran Jagged Alliance modder and released several editors before including JA2: All-in-One Editor. Since there are a lot of JA fans here I figured some of you might be interested. He's a good guy and a consumate professional so you can count on it being done.

I'll support this game if there a guarantee of Romance? I'm craving games that have decent Romance after finding out that PoE wont have any :blink:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela