The (hopefully) attractive women thread.

U2lDiRR33BQ.jpg

this is the kind of pics that should be on here: girls playing vidya games. better yet, Obsidian games

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

selina-wagner-003.jpg

As for cosplays, this isn't a shoddy one of Moxxi

Borderlands-2-Mad-Moxxi-Cosplay.jpg

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Now it's half tempting to say "Challenge Accepted!" and go find some Avatar cosplayers to throw on this thread... :shifty:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

On the more local front, here's Connecticut's resident hottie traffic reporter Rachel Lutzker:

Rachel%2BLutzker%2B.jpg

400x225_rachel_lutzker.jpg

She can tell me about congestion on I-95 any day, amirite?

/stands up for high five

Wait, that doesn't really work

//hides in shame

:blush:

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

You're pushing the boundaries of attractive now.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

The most beautiful woman in the world, some 15 years running now, is Charlize Theron;

charlize_theron_headshot.jpg

Slightly lesser these days with the short hair, but still #1.  Your opinion may differ, in that case you're just wrong.

Charlize-Theron_Without_Makeup.jpg

Get real, man

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

The most beautiful woman in the world, some 15 years running now, is Charlize Theron;

charlize_theron_headshot.jpg

Slightly lesser these days with the short hair, but still #1.  Your opinion may differ, in that case you're just wrong.

Charlize-Theron_Without_Makeup.jpg

Get real, man

You can find a bad picture of any celebrity, whether bad hair day, just woke up, long night out, just happen to be making a weird face, whatever.  Besides, I still think she looks beautiful in both pictures, even the one where she's eating the ice cream, blemishes and all.  If anything, the blemishes are reassuring.  I kind of like it when women look like actual real people.  Some of the pictures where they get super dolled up I find a bit disturbing, because they look like they're made out of plastic.  And those women that call themselves "real life dolls" or whatever, those are straight up frightening to me. (I won't post a picture because of that reason but you can find them on google easy enough).

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Yeah I don't get the Charlize Theron attack, the woman is gorgeous.  If that ice cream pic is the worst you can find, that's amazing.  She's also not all caught up in her looks, which is part of her attractiveness.

If you really want to post a bad image of her, take anything from the movie Monster:

monster9.jpg

I feel like I'm killing this thread, but I'm ok with it :p

• Like 3

Every woman is attractive with the lights out, provided she fits through the bedroom door.

Surely that's why God gave us gardens.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Modern Western loser-friendly beauty standarts look's too frightening for me . Predict die in stagnation for your society without ideals someday.

1373009414-cbcefed84f087a34dc3a649feca2c

It was only a matter of time until Oby showed up in this thread.  I'm surprised it took this long.  I prefer the Barbie on the right, by the way.

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Okay, I did laugh at the image of her laying on the beer cans.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Uh oh Oby, looks like mother Russia is feeling the Barbie influence. :p

Aside, that's super creepy. But Id probably still hit it. :unsure:

Yikes, that's one of them 'real life doll' women.  Freakin' frightening.

smiley-scared001.gif

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

If you want to aspire to being a famine victim with hydroencephalitis and a distended neck, go right ahead.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I feel a need to pull this thread back on track in a more general way..

tumblr_me3qoa8i1C1r2xi0xo1_500_zpsec2977

• Like 3

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

"P.S. For unsee this terrible thing look this video. This is true Finno-Ugric beauty non-corrupted by Scandinavian inbreeding."

Why are you such a bigot?

• Like 2

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"P.S. For unsee this terrible thing look this video. This is true Finno-Ugric beauty non-corrupted by Scandinavian inbreeding."

Why are you such a bigot?

*stifles urge to shout "Welsh!"*

-Elwood Blues

To go with comic-con

the_sexy_cosplay_girls_of_every_nerds_fa

hot-cosplay-sexy-16.jpg

who-are-the-sexiest-cosplay-girls-189583

96237_tumblr_lezohdgUfC1qbrupjo1_500.jpg

And the Hot Lawyers department:

juristit_etu2207TL_na.jpg

Perhaps, I should consider studying Law instead of economics...

I feel like I'm killing this thread, but I'm ok with it :p

Is the wife lurking behind you with a kitchen spoon?

Uh oh Oby, looks like mother Russia is feeling the Barbie influence. :p

Aside, that's super creepy. But Id probably still hit it. :unsure:

I think I just got an "anti-erection" if such a thing is even possible.

Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

I'll probably have nightmares from looking at that Barbie article.

Keeping with the videogame/cosplay theme;

ee8a8ba62526b2b91a225cbbd742c275-incredi

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

To go with comic-con

hot-cosplay-sexy-16.jpg

I feel like she's be setter suited to play Faith from Mirror's Edge rather than Lara Croft.  Original Faith, mind you, not the new Now 85% Less Asian! Faith.  Not to mention that Lara don't wear no mini-skirt, she wears khaki short shorts.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸