What are you playing now?

Previous thread.

Last few posts:

I officially dislike the Jake campaign sections of RE6. It seems the only thing I spend my time doing is running away from that stupid unkillable thing.

Leon campaign. Too much pining over Ada.

Chris campaign. Too much obsession with Ada.

Jake campaign. Oh look Ada again.

Ada campaign. :mellow:

Agent Hunt was fun though.

Going through BG2:(ToB) with a few different mods, including Item Revisions, Spell Revisions, aTweaks, Sword Coast Stratagems, and others. Everything going smoothly so far. Four character party, main character is a sorceress, then I have an elf cleric/mage, dwarven fighter, and human swashbuckler.

Still technically in chapter 2, (pre-joining Bodhi or the Shadow Thieves, for those who don't remember), but all of my characters already have HLAs, mostly from me doing pretty much every side-quest except NPC party members', and already reaching the fifth level of Watcher's Keep, (clearing the first two levels at like level 10 was fun, if pretty/really hard).

My only problem is Liches...can't touch them at all. None of my important magic works on them. I cast Spellstrike or similar spell protection-destroying spells at them - O.K., but I can't remove their combat spell protections, (immune to fifth level and lower spells! - no Breach or Lower Resistance for me, :(), and they're nearly immune to magic, (or maybe completely immune). The only thing I can think of is a Pierce Shield spell, (removes one spell protection as well as "breaches" combat spell protections), but it's a level 8 spell, and while my sorceress has level 9 spells, I didn't have her select it; and my mage/cleric only has access to level 7 spells...so I can't really advance past these darn lich guardians, sadly.

Playing Legends of Dawn. The game is so clunky and unpolished, yet I find myself going back to it. I don't know how difficult it would be to implement, but a follow camera option would go a long way toward making the game a more user friendly experience. Anyway, the closest comparison for the game is Divine Divinity, but a bit less loot em' up and more cRPG than that. I do kind of like the system for collecting runes for opening chests.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Played Borderlands. Just slyed the biggest creature yet. It wasn't it that caused me problems but the flying ***es that annoyed the hell out of me.

I did die once, but after that I just deployed my turret, went to the other side of the creatuer and burned it to death with fire ammo.

Just did two superfast playthroughs of Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 for another two endings, which I have not seen yet. Got two more trophies and little bit closer to have a chance to kill the game's superboss...

Will need two or three more playthroughs to get everything out of this game, and then I can finally move to Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory :p

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Tiny Tina got me back into playing Borderlands 2. My Commando had been stuck in TVHM because his weapons were **** for his level. Went through the DLC on playthrough 1 and that helped me gear up a little better so I was finally able to progress in TVHM again. Now I'm level 42 and I found a Legendary Soldier class mod on a loot midget in the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve. It's only +4 to skills, but I think I'll be keeping this one for quite some time.

RE6, so far, feels nothing like a RE game.  Even RE4 and RE5, which got criticized for moving away from the "survival horror", feel more RE than RE6 does.  RE6 feels like a full-out action game, with the zombies not there to "scare" you, but just as cannon fodder for you to shoot at things.

I also think they made a mistake by creating 3 different campaigns, each that feel kind of shallow, instead of just creating one main campaign that's fleshed out.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Tiny Tina got me back into playing Borderlands 2. 

The bonkers sale on Amazon finally got me to buy Borderlands 2, as well as (most of) its DLC, and even the first Borderlands, for barely $20.  

Edited by ManifestedISO

All Stop. On Screen.

Tiny Tina got me back into playing Borderlands 2. 

The bonkers sale on Amazon finally got me to buy Borderlands 2, as well as all of its DLC, and even the first Borderlands, for barely $20.  

Yeah, that is a fantastic deal. Amazon has had some great deals on Borderlands 2. I've had the base game since release, but I picked up the season pass a couple months ago for $10. Didn't expect to get any better than deals than that. I'm still missing out on Krieg right now so the $5 Amazon deal is really tempting.

Tried the demo of RE:Revelations and can't tell if I like it or not.

The creepy empty corridors were scary, promising death from every blind spot and the first enemy was very well presented - You enter a showering room and instantly hear a quiet moan. If you go forward, there's the treath of the thing grabbing you immediately, but you can't just sit in the corner either. Good thing it's stupid and reveals itself when you get near enough.

On the other hand, the B.O.W.s aren't scary themselves and the only thing keeping me on edge was the prospect of a second one creeping up behind me. Oh and the good old "previously empty rooms now have monsters in it" shtick, but at least these guys have the excuse of sliming around in the vents.

I guess it still has atmosphere, and my low fear tolerance wouldn't let me play a scarier game anyway. (I uninstalled the RE2 demo back in the day right after installing it when I felt like replaying :lol:)

I've been playing the Blackwell games with my girlfriend. We finished all four of them, and they're quite good. It was almost like playing Gabriel Knight all over again, and that's quite an endorsement.

In general I've stopped playing P&C adventures, as they've become a tad too "family friendly" for my tastes, but I'm eagerly anticipating the fifth game in the series.

I wonder how hard it is to program a 2D sprite based adventure game. Apparently these are the work of one man, so it can't be too hard.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I've been playing the Blackwell games with my girlfriend. We finished all four of them, and they're quite good. It was almost like playing Gabriel Knight all over again, and that's quite an endorsement.

In general I've stopped playing P&C adventures, as they've become a tad too "family friendly" for my tastes, but I'm eagerly anticipating the fifth game in the series.

I wonder how hard it is to program a 2D sprite based adventure game. Apparently these are the work of one man, so it can't be too hard.

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/ags/

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/ags/

:*

(no homo)

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I somehow managed to injure my knee while sleeping the night before, and can only bend it about 20 degrees without pain. Consequently I couldn't really sit at my desk and play anything meaningful. And despite trying for a while to find one, I really couldn't come up with anything I wanted to play that would be playable on a laptop with no 3D functionality while lying in bed or on a recliner.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

I somehow managed to injure my knee while sleeping the night before, and can only bend it about 20 degrees without pain. Consequently I couldn't really sit at my desk and play anything meaningful. And despite trying for a while to find one, I really couldn't come up with anything I wanted to play that would be playable on a laptop with no 3D functionality while lying in bed or on a recliner.

That's why Fallout from GOG will always be your friend.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Been doing a bit of a replay of Saints Row 3 again for the sheer hell of it.

Also doing little bits and pieces on TOR for the double xp weekend. Pushing my Consular through into chapter 3 now..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Just played a game of bicycle ride.  Pretty decent hour and a half single player speedrun.  I picked up the Good Workout and Healthy Sweat achievements.  Next weekend I'm going to try to go completionist and find all the secret areas.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Just played a game of bicycle ride.  Pretty decent hour and a half single player speedrun.  I picked up the Good Workout and Healthy Sweat achievements.  Next weekend I'm going to try to go completionist and find all the secret areas.

Did you unlock the secret achievements: "muscle ache the next morning" and "why did I think working out would be a good idea?"

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Did you unlock the secret achievements: "muscle ache the next morning" and "why did I think working out would be a good idea?"

I'll let you know tomorrow.  :lol:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Finished New Game+ in The Last of Us, **** bricks when I noticed Ellie's got an inventory and the contents of it at the end, especially the letter from her mother, who says essentially the same thing as Joel about surviving.

About to start the new Borderlands 2 DLC. Hoping it isn't garbage like the last one.

... you haven't checked  inventory at all during Lakeside  resort ( the winter ) chapter???

I know I didn't. Didn't know I'd missed anything until I heard people talking about it after completing the game. I didn't even consider that Ellie would have her own individual inventory items.

Finished New Game+ in The Last of Us, **** bricks when I noticed Ellie's got an inventory and the contents of it at the end, especially the letter from her mother, who says essentially the same thing as Joel about surviving.

If you finish New Game+++++++, it will be revealed that

Rosebud is a sled

• Like 2

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.