What are you playing now?

Tried 3 demo's today...

Ridge Racer unbound. Fun, reminds me (a lot) of Split/Second: Velocity. Just... not as fun. So no buying it even with 50% off.

Next up was Warlock. Spend over 2 hours just on the demo. Was that I HAD to go otherwise I probably clocked in a lot more. Definitely getting it, worth 10 euro. Although I am a cheapskate so I wait the weekend off seeing if it gets 75% off instead of 50% too. With a backlog of about 40 games or so... no rush.

Third up was Binary Domain. It was BAD. Then again, that demo was 15 minutes long (and I was slow)... what the heck kind of demo is that? Is the real game as bad as it shows off here? Oh well, guess I will wait for ME3 to drop in price or replay Alpha Protocol.

So 2 out of 3 demo's where good. Pretty nice score... usually new games aren't that good in pleasing me...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I just beat Dragon's Dogma. Didn't do the secret boss or get the best equipment. On checking my total play time, it lists 82 hours. I think I got enough in anyway.

Time to move on to a different game, mayhaps.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Hit 16000 words today, progressing well

• Like 1

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

250+ hours into Star Ocean 4, getting small break and playing Star Ocean 3 on PS2. Atelier Meruru still not arrived to the stock of the company, that I have preordered :/ so I am little bit pissed and bored because I do not have played anything new for my PS3 last two months :(

Thinking about crazy idea of buying Jak and Dexter Trilogy HD collection... I loved Crash Bandicoot on PS1 when I was teenager, but haven t played anything newer from Naughty Dog...

Anyone played some of these games and can throw in some mini review?

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

250+ hours into Star Ocean 4, getting small break and playing Star Ocean 3 on PS2. Atelier Meruru still not arrived to the stock of the company, that I have preordered :/ so I am little bit pissed and bored because I do not have played anything new for my PS3 last two months :(

Thinking about crazy idea of buying Jak and Dexter Trilogy HD collection... I loved Crash Bandicoot on PS1 when I was teenager, but haven t played anything newer from Naughty Dog...

Anyone played some of these games and can throw in some mini review?

Whoa...wierd.

Just started Star Ocean 4 myself. Also did get Atelier Meruru in the mail, but need to work on more of SO4 first.

Well, I meant 16000 total, I'm only writing about 2000 per day

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I wish I could be into writing again. Since some years, I just can't write anything fancy anymore. Feels like my brain dryed out. I got the ideas, but I lack the skill to do more with it.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Everytime I tried to write something, I got bored right away. I don't have a patience for it. I've got good ideas about stories, but it's the part where you flesh out those ideas that starts to get to me.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Everytime I tried to write something, I got bored right away. I don't have a patience for it. I've got good ideas about stories, but it's the part where you flesh out those ideas that starts to get to me.

It's the toughest bit. I do plotting and research and characters and love it. The hard yards is writing the bloody thing.

The good news is that I did 3000 words today so I am having a well-deserved drink.

Edited by Monte Carlo

sonsofgygax.JPG

I always have the best sentences in my mind when I am in my bed. But then I am too tired and lazy to get up again to write them down. Next morning, all is forgotten. :>

Trying some DayZ again now. Let's see when I die.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I was playing Kotor 2 with the restoration mod but it seemed to have broke my game. It keeps repeating the Red Eclipse encounter on Nar Shadaa even though I've already done it.

The whole fight since the docks or just inside the Ebon Hawk?

The cut scene in the Ebon Hawk and when I enter it I don't have access to the console to leave the planet.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I was playing Kotor 2 with the restoration mod but it seemed to have broke my game. It keeps repeating the Red Eclipse encounter on Nar Shadaa even though I've already done it.

You're using 1.6 in this time and age? Seriously?

First... why the ancient version? Second, why the ancient version without the ancient patch. 3... enable your cheatconsole, since it and "warp 003ebo" will probably be required to leave Nar Shaddaa now.

I followed a link on a Kotor site which lead me to version 1.6. Should have followed the link in the Kotor forum. Guess I'll give that cheat a try, finish the game if I can and install the updated version of the mod.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Guess I'll give that cheat a try, finish the game if I can and install the updated version of the mod.

Probably want to wait for 1.8 then for your next game. 1.6-1.8 will be a big step :D.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Played some Dungeons of Dredmor today.

I earned the (dubious) achievement for being killed by Dredmor. Character build was Unarmed, Shields, Throwing, Burglary, Dogding, Assassination, and Smithing.

Every single time I play Deus Ex Human Revolution, I miss out on that quest titled "Talion A.D.". There's no marker on my map about where to go, and I search all through the sewers and can't find anyone by the name of the guy I'm supposed to be looking for. So friggin' frustrating.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Every single time I play Deus Ex Human Revolution, I miss out on that quest titled "Talion A.D.". There's no marker on my map about where to go, and I search all through the sewers and can't find anyone by the name of the guy I'm supposed to be looking for. So friggin' frustrating.

http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Talion_A.D.

El Shaddai.

WTF is this? A drug trip given religion and style?

No is the Bible and it's now moe.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif