What are you playing now?

Every time I play New Vegas I end up using the same companions all the time (Cass and Veronica), mainly it's due to how early in the game you can pick them up. I want to try out the other companions, but they seem to require me to advance quite a bit into the game before I can get them.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Only if I make a character with the requisite ... repair or science? ... skill to fix him up. Primarily, though, I was referring to the "human" sidekicks.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Thief

Walking speed is painful. Strafing speeds are reasonable. I could walk sideways around the map faster than I can walk forwards.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Verdict on Receiver

4 YAYS out of 5.

Only game I've played where I died because I paniced and dropped my magazine during a reload. Dropped it twice. You get your mixed moments of feeling awesome with panicing and fumbling like a fool. Then there are moments where you're completely out of ammo so you're scouting for rounds and to see if you can afford to try sprinting through a room. So it has a nice survival element in that.

I would love to see these mechanics as part of a larger game context. Something that's not combat focused, so the combat gets to stand out more with tension. Or a more content-full roguelike with multiple guns and better area design. Receiver has some... lighting problems.

Very little Diablo 3, the game has become a chore and is no longer fun.

Been playing some Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Plainwalkers 2012, now anxiously waiting for the sequel which should be available tomorrow.

Finished my second playthrough of Warlock: Master of Arcane, that game had a lot of promise but was way too simple in the end. (like Civ5 for dummies). I liked the original MoM back in the 90's but this unofficial sequel wasn't good enough to last longer. It did how ever inspire me to re-install Civliziation 5, I'm looking forward for some seroius turn based awesomeness.

Edited by trulez

Completed Rayman Origins in 4 player co-op. What an amazing game it was. It's up there with my favorite 2D platformers of all time. If you like 2D platformers, this is a must buy.

Continuing with Neverwiner Nights 2. Reached the city of Neverwinter. Going to explore the town next time I play.

I'm also playing Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath. Not played much yet, but I'm liking what I have played so far.

Are you playing Stranger's Wrath on PC? Just Add Water is supposed to be nearing the HD release. Though it keeps seeming further and further away.

Always did wonder how those were supposed to work out.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Still Warlock.

Meh, I don't really like 4X, but I do like this game. Maybe dummy is me.

Can't wait for the AI-improvement patch end of the month and the multiplayer addition sometime later...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Finally picked up Arcade Gannon as a sidekick. Does this guy ever have anything to say? Cass and Veronica seemed like chatterboxes compared to him, not to mention the fact both had "sidequests" associated with them right off the bat. This guy's been my pack mule.

Finally picked up Arcade Gannon as a sidekick. Does this guy ever have anything to say? Cass and Veronica seemed like chatterboxes compared to him, not to mention the fact both had "sidequests" associated with them right off the bat. This guy's been my pack mule.

Arcade does have a sidequest, but it opens rather late in the game and (I think) requires a history of actions done in his presence that he approves of. However, it is (IMO) one of the most satisfying quests in the game, particularly if you've played the original Fallouts. If Veronica is your measuring stick, all of the other companions are going to seem withdrawn. Arcade tends to have things to say in circumstances involving sciency stuff, Caesar, and the Followers.

• Like 1

Arcade is one of the best companions, imo. I liked his talk in various locations, because it wasn't just fluff, it mostly also gave more background information. And his end-quest, while a bit fetch-quest-like, is also a pretty fancy one.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Waiting for my new rig to arrive (hopefully) this Friday or so.

Then I'm gonna finally start Max Payne 3 and Diablo 3. After that, TSW. Hurrr.

I'm in the same boat. I'm waiting til tomorrow for my laptop so I can be more mobile when gaming as compared to just at my desktop.

Waiting for my new rig to arrive (hopefully) this Friday or so.

Then I'm gonna finally start Max Payne 3 and Diablo 3. After that, TSW. Hurrr.

I'm in the same boat. I'm waiting til tomorrow for my laptop so I can be more mobile when gaming as compared to just at my desktop.

To bad that with games like Diablo 3, you will never experience what is true mobile PC gaming about :/

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

36,000 words, i think i'm about half finished, but the latter half might move a lot faster than the first half, so it could end up being only around 60k words when finished

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

36,000 words, i think i'm about half finished, but the latter half might move a lot faster than the first half, so it could end up being only around 60k words when finished

I think I've missed the post describing what it is you are writing. What is this project exactly?

Fortune favors the bald.

its a book. thriller/suspense about a college student who stumbles into a series of murders (spanning generations) made to look like suicides.

its my second attempt at writing a book, my first one got to about 48k words and then i got stuck and gave up the project, that was about 2 years ago.

edit: its probably not good enough to even get the attention of an agent, but its a hobby for me, i make plenty of money at my day job, i just like to write.

Edited by entrerix

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.