What you did today?

Tale

I'm late for my own self imposed work start time... Grrr, was nice chatting with the missus on skype though.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

I'll never understand how people without children are late anywhere. You live a life of leisure!

Sometimes the morning quickie with the hot young thing from last night gets totally out of hand, you know. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I'm always amazed at BT's continued existence.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

It actually worked a lot like the trains here.. Although trying to make sure it's not looking back with rose-tinted specs and all.. They seemed to run a lot more efficiently when they were Nationalised. Which is bloody strange by anything run by the government... But the things get privatised.. and they seem to have both gone to hell.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Well, cost cutting gets that, maybe. But generally have seen UK people complain about it so much I was always wondering if they had any competition at all over there, heh. So far, spacing out for 3 hours 45 minutes. Going good.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Still cant find that credit card.. I swear, the only way it's going to turn up will be when I phone up and cancel it. Then the moment I turn round it'll show up somewhere...

There's a wasp outside of the office. I think I'll name him Jim.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

It actually worked a lot like the trains here.. Although trying to make sure it's not looking back with rose-tinted specs and all.. They seemed to run a lot more efficiently when they were Nationalised. Which is bloody strange by anything run by the government... But the things get privatised.. and they seem to have both gone to hell.

Unfair comparison. Train technology hasn't changed in fifty years. Much.

This lets both parties unfairly off the hook. BT because they claim everyone's doing it, and ...anyway the point is that train companies are monolithic and poorly supervised and underinvest. BT is monotlithic, creakingly inflexible at the organisational level and totally lacking in a spine of leadership. How else can one explain a company which should be commercially unassailable given its various monopolies and head starts constantly hemorrhaging customers?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Ok, I'm starting to get the Russian girls thing. 1) look good 2) are on time 3) not stuck up 4) actually bought ME a drink. I think I can generally get 1/4 with the locals. :D

My husband really needs to get rid of the extra van. I'm tired of having two huge vehicles in front of our house, especially w/limited street parking. *puts nag-hat on*

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Today I will be mostly standing in line. First for Rammstein tickets and then for Iron Maiden gig with Alice freaking Cooper as a special quest.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Got a "Don't park here" letter from a neighboring business to my work because I apparently parked in their space.

Never mind there's no sign that says it's there, and that it's a part of the McD's parking lot... I figure if they do actually try anything, I can turn around and sue them for my car, the towing bill, and my legal bills because there is no notification of anything.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Got a "Don't park here" letter from a neighboring business to my work because I apparently parked in their space.

Never mind there's no sign that says it's there, and that it's a part of the McD's parking lot... I figure if they do actually try anything, I can turn around and sue them for my car, the towing bill, and my legal bills because there is no notification of anything.

The fact that you got a letter from them might not make your position quite as strong as you're imagining. Jus' sayin'...

Woke from a dream, having serious discussions with the ex and sorting out various issues..and it just felt so damn satisfying..and then I woke up..and I have no idea what actually got said in the dream or why it felt so damn satisfying.. (and yes, it was conversation, not some sex dream. Perverts. I know how your gutter minds work...)

The puppy kept pulling up the rug so he could gnaw/bite/claw at the platform base of the cat's climbing frame.... So I've ended up standing the hoover on the corner of the rug (which makes the puppy nervous) and he's leaving it all alone for now..

Cancelled my credit card. Which practically guarantees I'll stumble over it today at some point. Just have to remember not to make any steam purchases until the new one arrives...

And tis being a fairly wet and grey day in the background, so we'll have to see how things develop.

I think time calls for a fresh cuppa.

The fact that you got a letter from them might not make your position quite as strong as you're imagining. Jus' sayin'...

Check with McDs?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Tonight I stay at home and play Arma2:OA!

Tonight I drive to my home in New Jersey, where I will drink while playing Arma 2!

Or I will actually check movie times, realize nothing is on, then go home and watch Babylon 5. Like the shut-in I am.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Going outside and being social is for suckers. Not sure what kind of scenario to make in OA.

Check with McDs?

Definitely a better option than expecting to sue people and win when your car gets towed. :lol:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nation...article2090707/

Why does fun stuff like this never happen on my commute home. Heh, someone's going to kill one of these drivers someday.

People would actually choose to play Arma 2 on a friday night *sigh*, and DRIVE... You can't drink and drive HELLO!

:| I need booze.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!