What you did today?

Tale

Everyone around here is ill with a kind of flu at the moment. According to my authoritative source: the newsagent.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Brilliant. Today has been a no-go day, although the work I was to do but had to stop after they changed a spec I was never given after I started working on it looks like it's back on. I expect the spec to be for the wrong project and to be itself incorrect as well.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I took my medication. But I don't know if that was my idea. Where to go from here? There is no safety in death. I have to do something so crazy, so unexpected so unknown. No one can return.

And on the last day I rest. terms. x-files. things that crawl out of the sea that aren't human. or weren't before they hit land. but we all know one tv series that was beautiful enough from shore.

You kill, you lose your spirit. you let yourself be killed, you are trampled on. suicide leaves more poison than love in me. the law keeps coming. too much guilt.

i could design an AI in my codeblocks IDE. really just source code. but it would be the best AI ever. but i would still be without a mate. and a clue of how to bring it into a female body. but then i maybe i could get away with making a real matrix. if the superstitions aren't bullied, i may just come across the answer. but once i enter the world, i will still be possibly interrupted.

worse, the dreams i have had are billions of times more lethal than the life i have lived. which may be because of the dullness of the life i have had, i can't handle alien invasions. i can't handle nukes, frying pan greece towers, and all my bones being broken. universes big crunchin.

what do i do today? no sugar or caffeine that won't cause me to lash out. and i would fail. the biggest reason not to even try. but i am being way to fixed. i could run a playonlinux script to install guild wars yet again. but it would take too long to filter out people just to get a girlfriend. who may or may not be a fraud. the money. the cost.

my IRL is being way too narrowed. i hate the media. lol youtube. at least bill reilly is a tall guy. they have stolen my entire spirit, and my intelligence. now i deserve it back. but they haven o clue what they have done. online or IRL? there is too mcuh control. how can i be a proud owner of a missile system? missile defense system? hysterical laugh.

the illuminati wouldn't give a toot. and neither should i. it is time i change, and with me i will force that child of destiny to flip a coin. good bye, and now i will think of what to do for the next few days.

redacted

I went swimming >_<

I used to have underwater \Blitzball championships with myselves. although i had to flood my vision so that when i jumped from outside the pool in, the scene matched. *easier to spike*

i too have a pool. or do you not hav epeool

redacted

I took my medication. But I don't know if that was my idea. Where to go from here? There is no safety in death. I have to do something so crazy, so unexpected so unknown. No one can return.

And on the last day I rest. terms. x-files. things that crawl out of the sea that aren't human. or weren't before they hit land. but we all know one tv series that was beautiful enough from shore.

You kill, you lose your spirit. you let yourself be killed, you are trampled on. suicide leaves more poison than love in me. the law keeps coming. too much guilt.

i could design an AI in my codeblocks IDE. really just source code. but it would be the best AI ever. but i would still be without a mate. and a clue of how to bring it into a female body. but then i maybe i could get away with making a real matrix. if the superstitions aren't bullied, i may just come across the answer. but once i enter the world, i will still be possibly interrupted.

worse, the dreams i have had are billions of times more lethal than the life i have lived. which may be because of the dullness of the life i have had, i can't handle alien invasions. i can't handle nukes, frying pan greece towers, and all my bones being broken. universes big crunchin.

what do i do today? no sugar or caffeine that won't cause me to lash out. and i would fail. the biggest reason not to even try. but i am being way to fixed. i could run a playonlinux script to install guild wars yet again. but it would take too long to filter out people just to get a girlfriend. who may or may not be a fraud. the money. the cost.

my IRL is being way too narrowed. i hate the media. lol youtube. at least bill reilly is a tall guy. they have stolen my entire spirit, and my intelligence. now i deserve it back. but they haven o clue what they have done. online or IRL? there is too mcuh control. how can i be a proud owner of a missile system? missile defense system? hysterical laugh.

the illuminati wouldn't give a toot. and neither should i. it is time i change, and with me i will force that child of destiny to flip a coin. good bye, and now i will think of what to do for the next few days.

*monocle falls out*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

prosperlikewoah

I brought the baby home. Really hating having mother in law around. Sister in law, on the other hand is working out a bit better. After having pretty ****ty relationship for last few years we managed to hit it off on a right note this time, I wouldn't mind having her around a bit more. But I do desperately need a reason to send the mother in law home early. I can't wait until October.

Weather's nice. My liver is better too - pee stopped smelling weird.

*monocle falls out*

No "By JOVE!?" ?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

*monocle falls out*

>_<:lol::lol:

Honestly those smileys doesn't give those two posts enough credit for how much I laughed.

Edited by Bos_hybrid
cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Trying to push through the day. Keeping hydrated, having soem food now. Probably going to grab a book and settle in for an early night once everyone is settled.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

This reminds me of that x-files episode where they put amphetamines in fox mulder's apartment block's water supply.

Do you guys all live in the same place?

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Note to self: Remember that Breaking Bad starts on Sunday!

...I hope it's still good.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Note to self: Remember that Breaking Bad starts on Sunday!

...I hope it's still good.

>_< are you kidding? They left the series at a great point, now we get to see the conflict develop :squeee:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I played the lottery and I didn't win. Lame.

Yesterday I woke up and brought the kids out to the family room. After a few minutes, I smelled a poop diaper, and I looked over at my son who was playing with toys. His diaper had exploded, and there was wet poo all over the floor. He had moved a bit and got some on his hands, and there was also poop on the toys.

I grabbed him and tossed him in the bath, then bagged the toys for the garbage and mopped the floor. It was an interesting way to start the day. It amazes me how he just smiles through the whole thing.

These kids are getting big though.

IMG_20110715_134758.jpg

Edited by Hurlshot

Aww, adorable.

I have a poop catastrophe story too, or I should say my wife does. You kow that little channel that forms between the butt crack and the diaper? Years ago when my daughter was still an infant my wife was just holding her when all of a sudden she pooped with such force that it came up that channel and shot into the air like some kind of horrible poop gyser, coating my wifes head and face. I believe thats the only time Ive ever laughed hysterically whilst simultaneously dry heaving.

It's actually pretty common in the old country. For some reason americans seem to believe that baby needs to talk to be potty trained...

We just started puttin him on the potty every 30-60 minutes once he was able to sit and pretty quickly he realized the benefit of that over walking around in pissed pants.

Eh, I'm not sure whether it's related to that bout of man-flu, the general recovery from getting sick like that, or the crappy grey weather the last few days but I am definitely having trouble staying positive at the moment. That and the stretches of time spent in bed feeling crap leaves your mind wandering back and forth poking at things. Why is it some emotional wounds never really seem to heal, just get to the point you can generally ignore them until various things bring them to mind?

Eh, well, Pissing it down with rain..and have to re-load the house with anti-fleabombs again because they seem to keep jumping between the animals regardless of what we've done.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

36 C outside so I'm staying indoors and loathing going back to work.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

well it was an awesome 4 weeks, but my gf's holidays are now over

i'd gotten so used to her quietly snuggled up on the couch behind me with a book, so i keep turning around to talk to her, but she's not there :brows:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

@Hurlshot your kids are beautiful. You are a lucky dude.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell