FO: NV (DLC)

Rosbjerg

I liked Boones and Cass' quest as well. Guess what made the quest from Arcades so fun to me has been the background information and such that you get.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I thought Cass' quest had th emost interesting deciisons for charcter development/concept (in my head at least).

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I once changed brain on Rex.. is that his quest? I think I accidentally gave him a faulty brain.

There are 3 different brains you can get for Rex I believe. Each provides its own bonuses to Rex, and his ending slide will change depending on which brain you got for him as well.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

fallout new vegas was one of the best games released in the past ten years.

I just hope to the skyking that bethesda recognizes that fact and lets obsidian take on another fallout project, this time with more lead time. Ideally they would get started half a year BEFORE fallout 4 is released, and then be given another 1.5 years to release the game.

I'm sure that bethesda is getting first crack at fallout 4, but obsidian absolutely should do another follow up.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

With luck, funcroc was right and Obsidian is going to develop the new Wasteland. More freedom in gameplay for a post-apocalyptic game, and Bethesda as the publisher, it's a win-win!

Huh, what?!

Hate the living, love the dead.

With luck, funcroc was right and Obsidian is going to develop the new Wasteland. More freedom in gameplay for a post-apocalyptic game, and Bethesda as the publisher, it's a win-win!

Huh, what?!

I don't know where he got the "Bethesda as a publisher" but funcroc speculated that Obsidian might be doing Wasteland 2 because Brian Fargo is followin Feargus and Avellone's twitter. Kind of a flimsy connection but yeah.

Huh, what?!

I don't know where he got the "Bethesda as a publisher" but funcroc speculated that Obsidian might be doing Wasteland 2 because Brian Fargo is followin Feargus and Avellone's twitter. Kind of a flimsy connection but yeah.

I doubt that Bethsoft would see much business sense in bringing two separate post-apoc RPG franchises to the marketplace.

Yeah, it would be a little weird, especially seeing how closely related the two franchises are. But I always liked the Wasteland setting a bit more than the Fallout one. In Wasteland, the apocalypse happened in the eighties instead of in the fifties, so there was no need for an alternative history to be created. You'd just have to assume that the bombs fell during the cold war and time stopped then. But that's with modern weapons, modern technology and everything we know and use in daily life.

I liked having visa cards as currency instead of bottle caps. I liked having modern weapons with an instant high recognizability factor. I liked having modern vehicles, modern brands, modern institutions.

Do I have to mention that I would jizz in my pants at the mere mention of a modern technology Wasteland 2? A couple of years ago I was in email contact with Brian Fargo, and he is definitely interested in a continuation and/or remake. I am holding a thumb.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Huh, what?!

I doubt that Bethsoft would see much business sense in bringing two separate post-apoc RPG franchises to the marketplace.

If the option is to bring out two separate post-apoc RPGs or to bring out one post apoc RPG and let another publisher put out the second post-apoc RPG that could actively compete in the market place against yours, I'd imagine Bethesda would seriously consider bringing out two.

Provided the setting in the second game was allowed to be distinct enough and the game good enough, there's no reason why they couldn't be successful with it, I'd think. I mean they're publishing a fantasy game (Hunted: The Demon's Forge) for InXile despite having their own fantasy game (Elder Scrolls) so I don't see why the situation would be that different.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I didn't really do much with the Caravan game in my previous runs, but this time I'm playing more often. It's actually pretty simple. So far I've only played against two people. They're easy to beat, but I can see where it could be very tough against a human player, especially one willing to play more defensively. I haven't gotten close to the suggested level for Dead Money. I think I'm only something like level 5 right now, but I'm enjoying the game again.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

So four DLCs are confirmed, and it's also highly probable that they're all going to be made by Obsidian. Thanks, funcroc!

It's not highly probable, it's confirmed. I'm surprised people are still worried about Bethesda handling the DLCs by themselves, it's simply highly illogical from a logistic point of view, not to mention that they've got their hands full with Skyrim and the design of Fallout 4.

I wonder how the production has worked on the upcoming DLCs. Since all DLCs seem to have been worked on, perhaps Bethesda is planning on getting them out within a short time frame and get hype rolling that way. Getting a momentum going.

I would imagine some of them are/were in different phases of production. Knowing the history of bugs with pretty much every DLC so far released for Fallout by Bethesda, I hope they are spending enough time crushing bugs.

And also weren't the rumours about dlc 5 and 6 a well? At least I remember reading some comment about those on Fallout wikia.

And also weren't the rumours about dlc 5 and 6 a well? At least I remember reading some comment about those on Fallout wikia.

Bull**** and you're a bad person for believing it. ;) 4 DLCs have been confirmed so far. I imagine that if the DLCs are massively successful Bethesda will greenlight some more, but it's highly unlikely.

Bull**** and you're a bad person for believing it. ;) 4 DLCs have been confirmed so far. I imagine that if the DLCs are massively successful Bethesda will greenlight some more, but it's highly unlikely.

Who says I believed in them rumours? I just remember reading them :)

Unless they have a Fallout game under works I could see Bethesda greenlighting few more dlcs after the initial 4. Since it will take them some time to get another Fallout game out and they might want to keep a steady stream of revenue coming from Fallout titles. Naturally the initial 4 dlcs need to sell adequately.

Guess that means that DLC 2, 3 and 4 are done already to some extend. Normally, the path nodes and nav-mesh pain is done in the last step of the world creation.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."