FO: NV (DLC)

Rosbjerg

I did not wish to imply that it would be difficult. The three coat thing seems either exploratory or for his post-companion quest look. "Does he decide the NCR are the nation he wants or the Legion?"

I haven't followed Old World Blues, but I don't see the NCR/Legion conflict making a return for it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I did not wish to imply that it would be difficult. The three coat thing seems either exploratory or for his post-companion quest look. "Does he decide the NCR are the nation he wants or the Legion?"

Fair enough.

Although in HH it's implied that he's a frumentarii, so it's possible they shook up his background anyway.

Hm. Interesting video. Love the toaster.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hm. Interesting video. Love the toaster.

Anyone else finds it funny that Chris Avellone and Jason Bergman are interviewed by one of the Voice Cast :thumbsup: ?

Yeah, nothing says "Journalistic Integrity" quite like airing an interview conducted by somebody on your payroll.

I am not happy about that lulzy stuff, because seriously, Fallout had more than enough silly and lulzy stuff already. Also I am not much a fan of that shown high-tech weapon and armor stuff. I think it just looks super not-Fallout.

But OWB looks interesting to me nontheless, as I am highly interested in how they will fit it into the game, what it's story will be, the character and so on and so on.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."