FO: NV (DLC)

Rosbjerg

if i have already modded all these damage values and then install the patch, will the mod still take priority and keep the values as modded? or will the patch override the mod?

Yes, .esp/.esm mods will take priority.

Edit: if you've actually managed to alter the default FalloutNV.esm, that would be over-written with the new version when you download the patch. But I don't think you can do that with the GECK by it's lonesome. Don't know about other ways.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

its a separate esp? mod, so i guess it will take priority then :thumbsup:

thats good, i spent about 10 hours tweaking weapon ROF's and damage and clip size etc etc to get them balanced how i liked it. didnt want to lose all that work with the patch

(overall though i had to do WAY less balancing for NV than FO3)

Edited by entrerix

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Whoa kewl...o3o...Hey did u noticed the last patch did some work on the models of the characters and rendering the skins not working right at all and will they be fix in the later update? Just wondering because i got a aweshum skin and well it looks weird o.o;;; when you play it. I thought it was a bug but when you start playing it you noticed alot of changes on the characters and stuff o.o;;;

I hope that they get fix soon o3o

He must have seen that funcroc posted this because now Old World Blues disappeared from his resume. Of course, he left Honest Hearts, despite that still being unannounced. Not that even the developers act like it's not a certainty that it's Honest Hearts and it's coming out etc. etc. anyway.

He must have seen that funcroc posted this because now Old World Blues disappeared from his resume. Of course, he left Honest Hearts, despite that still being unannounced. Not that even the developers act like it's not a certainty that it's Honest Hearts and it's coming out etc. etc. anyway.

Yup, and like Old World Blues is some kinda secret... Pretty much everyone and their mom knows about it.

Hate the living, love the dead.

I really hope we will get some news soon. Waiting for weeks now, it's really getting silly. Wasn't that Utah event last week? I thought they will release a new trailer after this, but I'll guess I was wrong.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I haven't seen any of those bugs since I installed Dead Money. Except sometimes coyotes do that revolting thing where dogs scoot around on their backsides. But at enormous speeds. Only happens if you observe them from a long way away. Made me stop using the binoculars.

I've observed that persistently since I installed FNV. Radscorps do it too-- the model glides around the map at a 30-degree-ish angle off the horizontal for some reason.

True. But it almost makes sense for a radscorpion to be rooting around in the soil headfirst. So I don't mind so much.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I really hope we will get some news soon. Waiting for weeks now, it's really getting silly. Wasn't that Utah event last week? I thought they will release a new trailer after this, but I'll guess I was wrong.

It's especially silly that we haven't even gotten a bloody trailer or any info as of yet. I mean, Jason Bergman posted in the patch thread that the first DLC has been ready... I can understand them wanting to hold off the actual release of the DLC until now that the patch has been released. But the fact that they haven't even unveiled it at all is just getting stupid.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

It's especially silly that we haven't even gotten a bloody trailer or any info as of yet. I mean, Jason Bergman posted in the patch thread that the first DLC has been ready... I can understand them wanting to hold off the actual release of the DLC until now that the patch has been released. But the fact that they haven't even unveiled it at all is just getting stupid.

It wouldn't be infuriating at all if they weren't talking about an announcement coming soon since.. what.. February? Maybe even January.

And that's not even talking about the last post where they promised, again, an announcement coming "very soon". That was half a month ago.

Now, I'm not even going to talk about whether it's good marketing or a good strategy at all, it's just downright disrespectful.

I don't feel like I'm entitled to a DLC announcement, I don't want people to lose their jobs or anything, but that's very, very close to an unfunny joke and doesn't exactly endear me as a customer.

Funny enough, it's the first time I really want to give Bethesda my money. :(

But they don't want it. Hurr durr.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Yes, that's it precisely. They don't want your money. It seems to be the most reasonable conclusion.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Yes, I see them sitting in their offices, thinking "damn, we don't want det derty money, eh!"

Yes, I see them sitting in their offices, thinking "damn, we don't want det derty money, eh!"

They only want Microsoft's money. :(

Maybe Beth is negotiating another round of x360 exclusivity? :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Maybe Beth is negotiating another round of x360 exclusivity? :(

After they've already said that all the other DLC would come simultaneously on all three platforms? Nah. They didn't say that because of goodness of their hearts but probably because the exclusivity deal just didn't go as well as they hoped, considering they had already done that for all DLCs with Fallout 3.

So is that a complete list?

I'm preety sure someone mentioned possibility of two more.

And what is it with the whole Ulysses deal?

This better not be another blast from amnesiac past.

Edited by pmp10