RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Maria Caliban

http://kotaku.com/5513694/the-modern-warfa...s-infinity-ward

Acti's counter suit against west and zamp has now grown to include EA because Activision alleges that top EA execs conspired to "hijack" the Call of Duty creators while also plotting to "destabilize, disrupt and to attempt to destroy Infinity Ward."

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

"what's there to giggle about? "

It's a sexist concept. I could just imagine the over the top bashing if a group was calling itself 'Boy Gamerz'.

R00fles!

As for the game, meh, as long as it is 2/3rds as good as DA was, it should be a fun little action game, but I won't be hjolding my breath...

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

http://kotaku.com/5513694/the-modern-warfa...s-infinity-ward

Acti's counter suit against west and zamp has now grown to include EA because Activision alleges that top EA execs conspired to "hijack" the Call of Duty creators while also plotting to "destabilize, disrupt and to attempt to destroy Infinity Ward."

Is everybody ignoring me here? Does that mean I can do all kinds of shenanigans and you won't see those, either?

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Well, I better put on my pants, then.

Don't do anything drastic on our account!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Woo, meaningless accolades. Never heard of Demon's Souls though.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

in my eyes, a game exclusive to any one platform can be completely ignored. so it's safe to say, New Vegas is the RPG of the year, followed by AP, followed by ME2.

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Infidel!

on the contrary, I'm a true believer. Obsidian is my god, Avellone is my prophet :)

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

in my eyes, a game exclusive to any one platform can be completely ignored. so it's safe to say, New Vegas is the RPG of the year, followed by AP, followed by ME2.

Guess we'll have to discount FONV, too, with the single-platform DLC n' all. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

new vegas is by far my favorite rpg of the year, then ME 2, then AP/demons souls can tie for #3.

ranked by hours spent you get:

new vegas = 176

mass effect = 41

Demons souls = 37

AP = 8

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Guess we'll have to discount FONV, too, with the single-platform DLC n' all. :p

Nope, just discount its DLC.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra