I'm Commander Shepard and this is also my favorite thread on Obsidian

Pidesco

How much is 160 Bioware Points in real money?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Oh well that's not too bad I guess. That Subject Zero outfit looks so much better than her regular clothes.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Speaking of vehicles, the Hammerhead DLC pack is going to get released next tuesday.

But it aint the only thing that's going to get released that day! Get ready foooooor.... The Alternate Appearance Pack!

*cough* Horse Armour *cough*

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Speaking of vehicles, the Hammerhead DLC pack is going to get released next tuesday.

But it aint the only thing that's going to get released that day! Get ready foooooor.... The Alternate Appearance Pack!

facepalm4.gif

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

When I was talking to Udina in ME2 I wanted a renegade interrupt to pop-in so I could punch him. I was sorely disappointed when it didn't.

Irrelevant thought: Why does everyone hate the Mako? Once IO figured it out, I actually liked it... I could kill things faster when I wasn't in it, but it was a relatively efficient mode of transportation IMO...

I loved the Mako. I could do wheelies, spin outs, suck air flying off cliffs, all the while yelling "yeeeee-hawwww". Seriously, I thought driving it was a blast. I was stunned at how many folks hated it. ME1 hack games? Truly hate-worthy, not my stoic little Mako.

I liked the Mako.. I just really didn't like the worlds/terrain you had to drive around on... That was the key fault to it.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

When I was talking to Udina in ME2 I wanted a renegade interrupt to pop-in so I could punch him. I was sorely disappointed when it didn't.

Irrelevant thought: Why does everyone hate the Mako? Once IO figured it out, I actually liked it... I could kill things faster when I wasn't in it, but it was a relatively efficient mode of transportation IMO...

I loved the Mako. I could do wheelies, spin outs, suck air flying off cliffs, all the while yelling "yeeeee-hawwww". Seriously, I thought driving it was a blast. I was stunned at how many folks hated it. ME1 hack games? Truly hate-worthy, not my stoic little Mako.

This. Not know what mountains were drivable was annoying, but on regular mountains it was good enough...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

*cough* Horse Armour *cough*
Didn't horse armour at least make horses tougher?

Other than making them look retarded (ze goggles!), I doubt this will have any actual in-game effect. Maybe it makes enemies more likely to fire at your squadmates instead of you? I know I would...

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Also, I kept finding myself humming the theme to "Moon Patrol" while driving the Mako and using the jets to slow down landings to actually jump the Mako like the buggy in Moon Patrol... :thumbsup:

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

alternate_appearance-01-o.jpg

It's the Blues Brothers :thumbsup:

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

alternate_appearance-01-o.jpg

The Alternate Appearance Pack features new outfits for your favorite squad members, including Garrus, Thane, and Subject Zero.

Price: 160 BioWare Points.

Jack: Can't see ****, Commander!

Jack's glasses look like a placeholder... :thumbsup:

Hm, and just done the first mission of the firewalker dlc.. picking up the Hammerhead..and is it me, or are the in-game "tutorial" instructions using the wrong keys.. being told to use right mouse or left shift.. and then you check in the key bindings and they're actually set to completely different keys.. The joys of new dlc.. ;)

Hm, and just done the first mission of the firewalker dlc.. picking up the Hammerhead..and is it me, or are the in-game "tutorial" instructions using the wrong keys.. being told to use right mouse or left shift.. and then you check in the key bindings and they're actually set to completely different keys.. The joys of new dlc.. :shifty:

Are you using default keys or did you change them?

Hm, and just done the first mission of the firewalker dlc.. picking up the Hammerhead..and is it me, or are the in-game "tutorial" instructions using the wrong keys.. being told to use right mouse or left shift.. and then you check in the key bindings and they're actually set to completely different keys.. The joys of new dlc.. :shifty:

Are you using default keys or did you change them?

The default keys it had after installing the dlc. Installed it, ran the game, went to the planet.. picked up the Hammerhead, and got a little puzzled when the onscreen instructions of "press button x" did nada. Went into gameplay options/key binding and found it was all set to buttons other then what the onscreen prompts were... :lol: Nada majorly troubling once I figured that out what the correct buttons were.

Only died once during the whole thing when I got careless though I did play on normal.

Like I said, I was obviously not doing something right. :ermm:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Guest Slinky
I replayed this again, and this time "only" Mordin and Samara died. But why? Is it because I let them kill their targets without interference, or had they to die anyway?

I thought it was pretty straight forward how to keep everybody alive.

-Get everybody loyal

-Get every upgrade for Normandy

-At the end, choose suitable people for the jobs. Tali/Legion for tech, Miranda/Garrus for lead and Samara/Jack for biotics. Anyone can lead the crew back to safety.