I'm Commander Shepard and this is also my favorite thread on Obsidian

Pidesco

Could be good, but let's be honest : what sets Mass Effect universe apart?

Hm, standard space opera sci-fi.. The "Mass Effect" science to base technology around and to gimmick in a form of "The Force" :ermm:

Green skinned alien girls.. (well, blue mostly, but there was a nod to the green skinned alien girl..)

Another universe where every alien species has a specific type of role.. and then humans come along and are the unpredictable jack-of-all-trades type to upset the applecart...

Hey, it's no different to the standard fantasy setting being used to come up with lots of different things.

It all comes down to whether there can be a decent story and interesting characters using the variations of the standard space opera sci-fi... Throw in a few nods and winks to the games... It could work.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

You're kidding, right? Jason Statham is terrible. And speaks with the exact same monotone wheeze that Steven Seagal does. ALL THE TIME.

So...he'd be just like male Shepard then ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Thread getting a bit long...

More Mass Effect Here

:ermm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein