Pictures of your games

Gorth

So do you, yet(or maybe because of that) you are not a bad fella.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Much to my surprise, I was able to pull off the win in the Civ IV game that I discussed in the "What are you playing" thread.

Here's a shot of my only city, closing in on victory. I shifted everything to focus on science for the screenie, although at this point the spaceship had been launched and I was just plowing production into units and gold.

Delhi0000.jpg

727.5 beakers per turn in only one city ain't bad. I could probably do even better if I pulled some workers out of mines and made more scientists. (This is Monarch difficulty, Epic speed.) That one square of desert under the wheat is the result of some global warming.

Here's the victory:

win0000.jpg

Hehe, yeah. This particular campaign mission was very generous with natural resources. At the start, I just put up a few mines. I had both Iron and Gold deposits on the island. That built up the treasury pretty nicely. Once those were depleted, I saw that you could grow both coffee and sugar at good spots. So near the endgame I had 2 coffee farms and 3 sugar farms, plus 1 cannery (for the coffee) and two rum distilleries for the sugar. And I had pretty much done what was needed in the mission several years prior to the mission ending, so the last years was just watching the treasury grow, hehe.

The mission ends in 1990 so the screens were pretty near the end.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Hehe, yeah. This particular campaign mission was very generous with natural resources. At the start, I just put up a few mines. I had both Iron and Gold deposits on the island. That built up the treasury pretty nicely. Once those were depleted, I saw that you could grow both coffee and sugar at good spots. So near the endgame I had 2 coffee farms and 3 sugar farms, plus 1 cannery (for the coffee) and two rum distilleries for the sugar. And I had pretty much done what was needed in the mission several years prior to the mission ending, so the last years was just watching the treasury grow, hehe.

The mission ends in 1990 so the screens were pretty near the end.

Can you tell me what kind of setup you have? You must have all the options jacked up, it looks great.

post-330-1255302982_thumb.jpg

post-330-1255302991_thumb.jpg

Looks like they spent ALL their art resources on making a hot chick in the lead role and forgot to spend any money on the backgrounds..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Textures are low-res here and there, but I don't care. I really like the look of this game... it is the visual design of Ankh to a fantasyesque renaissance world.

Also this game has really great lighting that really adds to the atmosphere, just like with Drakensang. Nothing like the jarring bloomfest of Oblivion. It's also fully voiced, unlike Drakensang, which is a plus. Combat & skill system works similar to Gothic/Risen, which is another plus.

I might pick up the German version if the English version is delayed indefinitely, like with Divinity 2.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Holy crap, look at the helmet on that guy!

Maybe he's just happy to see her?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Venetica demo:

I downloaded the demo and tried it out for half an hour... not a bad start :lol:

Of course, the rest of the game may be crap, but the beginning is fun enough. Luckily my German hasn't gotten too rusty over the years.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Camouflage is for pussies anyway.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS