Pictures of your games

Gorth

It seems Safiya with the "Vampiric Feast" spell is the Win Button right there. That is, if them vampires wouldn't save against the spell anyway.
Which they rarely do. Vampiric Feast + Mass Heal = win.jpg Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Last batch of MotB screenshots. I've *really* been enjoying my replay of this, it's very high up on my favourite games list.

What lies hidden in the waters?

nwn2main2009-09-1220-33-13-73.jpg

The same area as above, only in the Shadow Plane:

nwn2main2009-09-1220-39-04-18.jpg

Meeting the hags:

nwn2main2009-09-1312-06-04-29.jpg

I hear Thay is nice this time of year:

nwn2main2009-09-1419-52-46-84.jpg

Searching for answers on the Astral Plane:

nwn2main2009-09-1520-02-00-50.jpg

The beginning of the end:

nwn2main2009-09-1521-02-18-87.jpg

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Last batch of MotB screenshots. I've *really* been enjoying my replay of this, it's very high up on my favourite games list.

The beginning of the end:

nwn2main2009-09-1520-02-00-50.jpg

BEST FRACKING CONVERSATION FOR AN RPG FOR... EVAR! <3

THAT ONE scene makes re-playing MOTB all the while.

I agree Jaesun, it really is spectacular. I wish the other companions aside from Kaelyn had more lengthy "vignettes" as they are recognized there. Okku isn't even mentioned at all which is a bit sad. But yeah, it really is one of my favourite moments in gaming. It's *awesome*.

And yup, the fight afterwards can be a bit of a pain due to placement. But if you manage to get Okku to the front line, he can pretty much tear them all up pretty easily, hehe.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, Mass Effect is pretty.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I think Freelancer was pretty good game, but I hated one thing in it A LOT: Why the hell every system is absolutely full of maniacs, who want to kill you? It got really old after the first hundred fights. And if the criminals/whoever are fighting against cops/whoever, why they all attack the player the second he shows up, pretty much forgetting their original foe? I think the occasionally really good atmosphere suffers from the constant fighting.