Pictures of your games

Gorth

"oh hai. can I has liff4ever & swiksia review pls? thx k bye."

Asphyxia is a good module. Pretty inspired by Torment, I found the beginning to be really excellent. However, the author lost steam on the project (by his own admission) and I think it kinda shows the longer you get into the adventure. I'm also not a fan of the humor in this mod, but I know a lot of people who voted for it liked it a lot.

Definetely worth playing I'd say.

Live Forever is better but definetely not for everyone. It's very story/cutscene heavy and it feels more like reading a slightly interactive book. The writing is a bit hammy (better than the average mod writing though) but the story is pretty interesting and different. Some of the battles are very well designed and inventive. Area design is gorgeous and good attention to sound. Good fun just as long as you know what you're getting into (very linear, very story focused). I'm not finished with the mod yet though.

Few more pictures. The author once won an area design contest that Obsidian held and you can definetely tell he's got a talent for it:

nwn2main2009-10-2313-23-04-93.jpg

nwn2main2009-10-2313-10-17-25.jpg

nwn2main2009-10-2316-48-05-34.jpg

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Hearts of Iron 3! Co-op with Nick as France and UK on hard. AI's not as aggressive as we'd like, but it's an enjoyable game so far. Currently we've held the line in Belgium and trying to recapture Dutch territory.

post-161-1257108036_thumb.jpg

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

"oh hai. can I has liff4ever & swiksia review pls? thx k bye."

Asphyxia is a good module. Pretty inspired by Torment, I found the beginning to be really excellent. However, the author lost steam on the project (by his own admission) and I think it kinda shows the longer you get into the adventure. I'm also not a fan of the humor in this mod, but I know a lot of people who voted for it liked it a lot.

Definetely worth playing I'd say.

Live Forever is better but definetely not for everyone. It's very story/cutscene heavy and it feels more like reading a slightly interactive book. The writing is a bit hammy (better than the average mod writing though) but the story is pretty interesting and different. Some of the battles are very well designed and inventive. Area design is gorgeous and good attention to sound. Good fun just as long as you know what you're getting into (very linear, very story focused). I'm not finished with the mod yet though.

Few more pictures. The author once won an area design contest that Obsidian held and you can definetely tell he's got a talent for it:

nwn2main2009-10-2313-23-04-93.jpg

nwn2main2009-10-2313-10-17-25.jpg

nwn2main2009-10-2316-48-05-34.jpg

Sounds like an interesting diversion until Dragon Age. I'll check it out. :thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg

The map in the above picture looks eerily like Stockholm.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

There should've been a Giant Nug easter egg in the game.

Well

you can end up spending the night with two of them at the brothel if you get (un)lucky with the "surprise me' option

. :)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot