Pictures of your games

Gorth

Why is the sun shooting lasers at you?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

The Sun Mutant is a new enemy introduced in CoP. He cleverly disguises himself as the sun and proceeds to fire lasers at you.

Has this game been released or am I missing something here?

And of course, once it's gone gold in Europe they've included all the patches that have been released between the launches! Sweet.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I thought Clear Sky was already quite stable. I had no game-breakers and only two crashes.

For the first time in a while, I'm going a bit overkill on hype. Stopped looking at screens and fora two weeks ago in fear of getting spoiled, but unfortunately already spoiled a bit on some of the recurring characters from the previous games, heh. Naturally that only fed the need!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Are those graphics on max? My memory of Stalker has it looking better then that.

I believe they cut back on some of the graphics options because the maps are bigger and more complex.

I haven't played the game yet of course, just what I seem to remember from my trips to the forum during development.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Also, I think Stalker is one of those games that look much better in motion than in stills. Like Risen.

And I think you're wrong.

They both look bad.

Edited by Nightshape

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Stalker looked friggin awesome on release and it's still not too shabby today. With Stalker Complete it's still brilliantly pretty.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Stalker looked friggin awesome on release and it's still not too shabby today. With Stalker Complete it's still brilliantly pretty.

Shoddy texture work, that looks rushed. That's what stalker screams so hard it makes my eyes bleed.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

That's we call "an opinion" around here.

Stalker looked great when it came out. Too bad it was two years later than was supposed, in that engine version.

kirottu said: