Pictures of your games

Gorth

And if the criminals/whoever are fighting against cops/whoever, why they all attack the player the second he shows up, pretty much forgetting their original foe? I think the occasionally really good atmosphere suffers from the constant fighting.

This is a problem that plagues a LOT of games. I am replaying GTA4 right now, and I've been doing the Most Wanted missions from the police computers. The only times I've died and failed one of those missions has been when the enemies have started shooting at me while I am still outside the building they're hiding in and there's been a police walking close to me on the sidewalk outside.

As long as the villains are emptying their automatic rifles in my face, the police does nothing. If I respond by firing my pistol, I immediately get a two star wanted rating and the police spawn five police cars, filled with automatic rifle loaded police men, all aiming and shooting at my back. Incredibly annoying.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

As long as the villains are emptying their automatic rifles in my face, the police does nothing. If I respond by firing my pistol, I immediately get a two star wanted rating and the police spawn five police cars, filled with automatic rifle loaded police men, all aiming and shooting at my back. Incredibly annoying.

Yep, I'm too playing GTA IV, so been there, done that.

I once got hit by a car and got one star for that. Cop with a M16 started to shoot me because someone ran over me with a car >_<

Is Freelancer like Darkstar One?

Darkstar One began very promising but turned out to be Oblivion in space - predictable story, repetitive quests, enemies, space stations, systems, combat, everything.

No, no, and no. I mean, yes, but no.

Darkstar One is a dirty, gangrene clone of the heavenly Freelancer. All the charming wonders of Freelancer - from the atmosphere, ships, music, memorable characters - have been stripped and overused like Las Vegas hooker.

Comparing Freelancer to Darkstar One is like comparing a Porsche Boxster to a Toyota MR2 Spyder. The might look the same, but they're a world apart in class, style, and performance.

But at least you redeemed your sacrilege by acknowledging DS:1's predictability, and Oblivion-in-Space-ness.

[Virumor: Influence Loss]

[Virumor: Influence Gain]

[Virumor: Net Influence Gain]

manthing2.jpg

I like the Halo music. The one part of Halo series that sticks out in my mind is early on in Halo 2, when you get into that tank and start making your way across the bridge blasting everything in sight and the music kicks in, it was pretty awesome.

This is a good custscene-

BTW did you know that on Halo 2 the "Ladies Like Armor Plating" mission name is changed to "Ladies Like Superior Firepower" on Legendary?

It was kinda cruel to ask DN to turn on the radio and then just bail, leaving him to fend off the zombies on his own.. but hey, survival takes precedence!

That's why you hit the switch and then run like hell. If you start running right away you have more than enough time to get to the rock.

People that stand on the rock = booooooooooo.

I was convinced to do it once and the only reason why it was entertaining was because someone was having a hard time getting onto the rock so we were blasting above his head to save him. Then someone got smokered off to make it a bit more interesting. The only thing less interesting is closet camping the swarm.

It was kinda cruel to ask DN to turn on the radio and then just bail, leaving him to fend off the zombies on his own.. but hey, survival takes precedence!

That's why you hit the switch and then run like hell. If you start running right away you have more than enough time to get to the rock.

People that stand on the rock = booooooooooo.

I was convinced to do it once and the only reason why it was entertaining was because someone was having a hard time getting onto the rock so we were blasting above his head to save him. Then someone got smokered off to make it a bit more interesting. The only thing less interesting is closet camping the swarm.

I will definitely agree with you about the closet camping. Sitting in the closet is just no fun at all, not only can nothing get you, but you don't even get to see anything. I've done the rock a number of times mostly just for the variety. When you get to the point where the most dangerous thing on expert is friendly fire, you've got to mix it up a little every now and then. I've even done the top of the shelter on that level. It's pretty fun cause once you all get up there it screws with the zombies pathfinding and half of them start moonwalking. :lol:

Also, why are you replying to a 2.5 month old post? :(

Edited by Deraldin

Divinity 2 looks pretty nice, but why doesn't anyone use anti-aliasing?

The jaggies! They burn my eyes!

I only notice it if I look for it, or in screenshots (again, while I'm looking for it).

Anisotropic filtering is very useful though.

Edited by alanschu

I replied to a 2.5 month old post because it was new to me :ermm:

I just find backs up against the wall as being a bit gamey. I always play a game like that to have crazy fun and I have the most fun being a crazy maniac and doing silly stuff now. You'll never find me going /kill to get an extra medkit or anything :p

The first random name to show up:

NWN2_SS_100109_124256.jpg

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

:)

Anything other than ninja mono is weak. :p

Heja Sverige!!

:)

Anything other than ninja mono is weak. :)

I just can't get the hang of anything other than Mono, but Ninja Mono is awesome. Taking away the three lane pickup ability means you end up having to jump all over the place to get all the blocks. Lots of fun. :p

NWN2_SS_100309_124120.jpg

It's pretty.

Heja Sverige!!

Yeah, the bazaar looks nomnom.

Actually, the whole jungle continent looks glorious and I really like the exploration theme.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds