Pictures of your games

Gorth

Thanks for the explanation.

Is it just me, or does Divinity 2 look more kick-ass than Dragon Age? I think I have a new favourite.

But can you have sex with a hot half-plant chick in Divinity 2?

While using the blood of your fallen enemies as lubricant and censor signs.

"What is zis? My Master me not gave me neither male nor female thingy?"

It's called "population control" :ermm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Never use AA. I don't notice them, and it saves performance.

It is quite the resource hog, but it makes stuff soo much prettier:

pic

pic

on 1920x1200 it's not that much of a difference though, so i have it turned off in many games as well.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Never use AA. I don't notice them, and it saves performance.

It is quite the resource hog, but it makes stuff soo much prettier:

While it's true that a pic like that makes AA seem necessary, I find that when I am constantly moving around in a 3d gameworld, the jaggies tend to be a lot less noticeable than when laid out in a frozen screenshot. I can see why people would turn on AA to take a nice screenie, but when actually playing, I find the trade off in performance not worth the visual enhancements.

Also I dislike the subtle blurriness that AA causes, like my monitor screen has a thin film of petroleum jelly on it or something.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

@ Morgoth - what sort of rig are you running that on? It looks very nice, am wondering if you have monster specs on your system.

Core2Quad Q6600, 4GB RAM, 8800GT, Vista32. I runs very well with everything maxed out, however, there are sometimes (usually after loading screen) some major framedrops that last for 30 sec, then everything runs normal again.