NWN2: Discussion

metadigital

there is a total of 3 in the entire first chapter... the longest chapter of game, the chapter in which you have fewest number of joinable npcs to carry stuff. the magic pouch, the smallest bag in game, cost Gromnir over 800 gps with a boosted appraise skill of 6 (+2 for 14 int, +2 for fox's cunning, +2 for grobnar casting heroism.) the other bags were more than 2x as expensive at a point in game we not have much gold.

that is the cold hard fact of bags in chap 1.

10? probably not. possibly by very end of game, but doubtful. 20? no way.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

there is a total of 3 in the entire first chapter... the longest chapter of game, the chapter in which you have fewest number of joinable npcs to carry stuff.  the magic pouch, the smallest bag in game, cost Gromnir over 800 gps with a boosted appraise skill of 6 (+2 for 14 int, +2 for fox's cunning, +2 for grobnar casting heroism.)  the other bags were more than 2x as expensive at a point in game we not have much gold.

10?  probably not.  possibly by very end of game, but doubtful.  20?  no way.

HA! Good Fun!

I had 24 bags, found randomly so it seems, it looks like its about your luck...I would have liked more magic weapons or armors instead, but no, i only got bags...and we all know what happens if you try to put a bag into an other bag <_<

IB1OsQq.png

there is a total of 3 in the entire first chapter... the longest chapter of game, the chapter in which you have fewest number of joinable npcs to carry stuff.  the magic pouch, the smallest bag in game, cost Gromnir over 800 gps with a boosted appraise skill of 6 (+2 for 14 int, +2 for fox's cunning, +2 for grobnar casting heroism.)  the other bags were more than 2x as expensive at a point in game we not have much gold.

HA! Good Fun!

I had 24 bags, found randomly so it seems, it looks like its about your luck...I would have liked more magic weapons or armors instead, but no, i only got bags...and we all know what happens if you try to put a bag into an other bag <_<

THICK BAGS.

HA! Good Fun!

THICK BAGS.

nope: BOOOOM!

IB1OsQq.png

Hahhaa, reality tries to crash and the fail safe goes off to prevent that. The awesomest way to suicide in the D&D-verse.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Jorian > Gromnir

Game over.

And, 800gp Grom? And about 1600gp for the others? That's rather cheap even in ch1. You suck at finding treasure even in a ph@t lewt game!

R00fles!

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Jorian > Gromnir

Game over.

And, 800gp Grom? And about 1600gp for the others? That's rather cheap even in ch1. You suck at finding treasure even in a ph@t lewt game!

R00fles!

jorian just noted that for him it were randomn... which meant that you might never find any that were other than store bought...

and keep in mind we said MORE than 2x... were at least 2k. for much o' chapter 1 that is considerable.

do you even read the posts you comment 'bout? clown.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

btw, there really ain't much random loot in nwn2. gem chests and scroll bookcases and relatively small items dropped by monsters will be random. as far as we can tell, magic bags (which is expensive) gots pretty much 0 chance of being a random drop until you is considerably past 10th level... just as blue diamonds is never random loot in gem chests in chap 1.

HA! Good Fun!

Jorian > Gromnir

Game over.

R00fles!

jorian just noted that for him it were randomn... which meant that you might never find any that were other than store bought...

and keep in mind we said MORE than 2x... were at least 2k. for much o' chapter 1 that is considerable.

I'll back that up. I'm just hacking my way through the second orc cave in chapter 1, and up until this point, it would've taken about half of my cash to buy a magic bag. I'll probably do so when I get back to the city, though. I'm finally reaching the limits of what Khelgar can carry. (I didn't make a sell-off run between the 2 orc caves.)

Edit: And I only played for an hour or so yesterday, but the patch was working fine (once I turned down the camera scroll speed to a sane level).

Edited by Enoch

This 1.03 patch seriously sucks.

Camera moves way too fast (gliders in menu doesn't have effect at all!) and there's small amount of lag that didn't exist before I patched the game. I'm in Gem Mines.

How can I fix this or uninstall the patch? :(

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Camera moves way too fast  (gliders in menu doesn't have effect at all!) and there's small amount of lag that didn't exist before I patched the game. I'm in Gem Mines.

There

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)