Everything posted by Leferd
-
Pro Hoops 2K14-2K15
So we're a quarter of the way through the season and the West is insanely good. Dallas, the current #7 seed is on pace for 58 wins, and they're only 3 1/2 games behind Golden State for the top seed. And nobody, but NOBODY wants to win the top seed only to have to play OKC in the first round.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkpnOTr8k9I
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
VB? Wasn't the concept for that basically recycled for NV and the DLCs? Well, whatever Van Buren is going to be, it ain't gonna be a Fallout (in name only?). The bridge to Bethesda is still in smoldering ashes due to that noted hamster arsonist, Faran Brygo.
-
California likes to panic over a little rain
So much telecommuting today. BART ridership was the least crowded I've been on in a while. The crowd apparently paid heed to the talking heads on the morning news shows Yeah, this storm is a bit...overstated for now.
-
US tortures
Re: #8. Good. That scum known as Khalid Shiekh Mohammed was directly responsible for the murder of 3,000 Americans.
-
US tortures
Meh. Not like this was really a big reveal to those of us who go to the movies, read spy novels, or watch television. Or play Obsidian video games.
-
Where can we get our hands on a physical collectors edition?
I'm assuming you'll see physical copies of PoE wherever you see copies of newer Paradox games. Why would Obsidian sign Paradox as publisher/distributor if they only plan for digital sales?
- Calisca... Kalista? Coincedence... or inspiration?
-
You're lucky
Then again, in a perfect world, CD Projekt probably doesn't want to canibalize sales for each game when they are both released on GOG. Spread them apart to maximize sales for both = more profit.
-
NFL 2014 Season
As a Niners fan, I was actually hoping the Raiders would win just so I could hate watch Kaepernick's press conference. He didn't disappoint.
- well their be Steam Achievements?
-
Build Thread
Oh well. I actually got it well before Black Friday -in late October. In hindsight, I should have waited for post Thanksgiving since I didn't actually finish the build until this past weekend. Not my rig anyway...
-
Build Thread
$209 in addition to a 15% off promo code.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
How much is that in Sony points?
-
Kaine Parker's Pretty Woman
Meh. I'm fine with it if she's wearing a low cut polka dress.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Bummer that you missed out on those 500 Sony Rewards Points. Could have made some strides towards the 7,000,000 needed for that harrier jet.
-
Why isn't there a Dead State kickstarter thread? What's wrong with you guys?
Well yeah, obviously. What I meant was that he was very dismissive of the quality of the Unity engine, not that they should drop what they were doing and start from scratch with it. I know that they're big into C&C and merciless tactical combat, so I'll probably give a shot when it finally gets released and is patched a few times.
- Music - must - go on!
-
Kaine Parker's Pretty Woman
- Shadow of Revan,the lame ending for Revan (thoughts and opinions) SPOILERS
Personally, I could not care less what Bio does with Revan anymore as his story for me ended in cliffhanger fashion after KoTOR 2. But, these developments are unfortunate as it pretty much eliminates any possibility of a KotOR 3 leaving off where the Sith Lords ended in The Exile's search for Revan. Oh well. Good thing Lucasarts is throwing EU continuity out the door for the next set of movies anyway.- Build Thread
Bah. Oh well. I got it for cheap though, so there's atleast that.- Next Obsidian Kickstarter
Josh talks about historical based games. Being a history enthusiast myself, I would love this type of game - whether set in the European Middle Ages in a Darklands setting, or in the Levant prior to the fall of Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem; the Reconquista; the Sengoku Jidai; Wuxia/Qing Dynasty China; or set during the Fall of the Roman Empire.- Why isn't there a Dead State kickstarter thread? What's wrong with you guys?
Which doesn't really give me high hopes for AoD, which is somewhere in its what, 10th year of development? Granted, I haven't played the demo nor am I an early access backer. Wasn't V. Dweller dismissive of Unity when it was brought up that they should consider adopting it?- Constantine
- What are you playing now?
Dead State. Not a pretty game and the interface is clunky and unintuitive. But there's still some promise with the writing and design. - Shadow of Revan,the lame ending for Revan (thoughts and opinions) SPOILERS