Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leferd

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Leferd

  1. So we're a quarter of the way through the season and the West is insanely good. Dallas, the current #7 seed is on pace for 58 wins, and they're only 3 1/2 games behind Golden State for the top seed. And nobody, but NOBODY wants to win the top seed only to have to play OKC in the first round.
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkpnOTr8k9I
  3. VB? Wasn't the concept for that basically recycled for NV and the DLCs? Well, whatever Van Buren is going to be, it ain't gonna be a Fallout (in name only?). The bridge to Bethesda is still in smoldering ashes due to that noted hamster arsonist, Faran Brygo.
  4. So much telecommuting today. BART ridership was the least crowded I've been on in a while. The crowd apparently paid heed to the talking heads on the morning news shows Yeah, this storm is a bit...overstated for now.
  5. Leferd replied to Darkpriest's topic in Way Off-Topic
    Re: #8. Good. That scum known as Khalid Shiekh Mohammed was directly responsible for the murder of 3,000 Americans.
  6. Leferd replied to Darkpriest's topic in Way Off-Topic
    Meh. Not like this was really a big reveal to those of us who go to the movies, read spy novels, or watch television. Or play Obsidian video games.
  7. I'm assuming you'll see physical copies of PoE wherever you see copies of newer Paradox games. Why would Obsidian sign Paradox as publisher/distributor if they only plan for digital sales?
  8. Then again, in a perfect world, CD Projekt probably doesn't want to canibalize sales for each game when they are both released on GOG. Spread them apart to maximize sales for both = more profit.
  9. As a Niners fan, I was actually hoping the Raiders would win just so I could hate watch Kaepernick's press conference. He didn't disappoint.
  10. Obsidian has previously made statements stating that there will be Steam Achievements.
  11. Oh well. I actually got it well before Black Friday -in late October. In hindsight, I should have waited for post Thanksgiving since I didn't actually finish the build until this past weekend. Not my rig anyway...
  12. $209 in addition to a 15% off promo code.
  13. How much is that in Sony points?
  14. Meh. I'm fine with it if she's wearing a low cut polka dress.
  15. Bummer that you missed out on those 500 Sony Rewards Points. Could have made some strides towards the 7,000,000 needed for that harrier jet.
  16. Well yeah, obviously. What I meant was that he was very dismissive of the quality of the Unity engine, not that they should drop what they were doing and start from scratch with it. I know that they're big into C&C and merciless tactical combat, so I'll probably give a shot when it finally gets released and is patched a few times.
  17. Definitely one of my favorite tracks from Cowboy Bebop.
  18. Personally, I could not care less what Bio does with Revan anymore as his story for me ended in cliffhanger fashion after KoTOR 2. But, these developments are unfortunate as it pretty much eliminates any possibility of a KotOR 3 leaving off where the Sith Lords ended in The Exile's search for Revan. Oh well. Good thing Lucasarts is throwing EU continuity out the door for the next set of movies anyway.
  19. Bah. Oh well. I got it for cheap though, so there's atleast that.
  20. Josh talks about historical based games. Being a history enthusiast myself, I would love this type of game - whether set in the European Middle Ages in a Darklands setting, or in the Levant prior to the fall of Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem; the Reconquista; the Sengoku Jidai; Wuxia/Qing Dynasty China; or set during the Fall of the Roman Empire.
  21. Which doesn't really give me high hopes for AoD, which is somewhere in its what, 10th year of development? Granted, I haven't played the demo nor am I an early access backer. Wasn't V. Dweller dismissive of Unity when it was brought up that they should consider adopting it?
  22. Leferd replied to Keyrock's topic in Way Off-Topic
    Agreed. It was the best episode so far. Although the previous one was good as well. Had some good horror moments in it.
  23. Dead State. Not a pretty game and the interface is clunky and unintuitive. But there's still some promise with the writing and design.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.