Is there no one to tell them that the election is over.

What I see, people are demanding that democrats will obstruct Trump with every conceivable way like republicans did for Obama (according to them). Any sort cooperation or suggestion of cooperation is seen as betrayal. So next four years are probably at least as entertaining as previous eight. 

Btw, in column called "non-citizen", California stands out with 16,7%. That's 6,5 million in total, do they even pay taxes?

Obola's IRS encourages illegal aliens to file tax returns with stolen Social Security numbers and claim billions in tax credits.

Edit: As a citizen of course I am expected to follow all the rules and pay all my taxes, and if I don't the feds will come down on me like a ton of bricks.

Those 4Bn in tax credits mostly are given for children of immigrants who actually are US citizens. Also, illegal immigrants still pay 12 billion a year in payroll taxes without getting any benefits.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

What I see, people are demanding that democrats will obstruct Trump with every conceivable way like republicans did for Obama (according to them). Any sort cooperation or suggestion of cooperation is seen as betrayal. So next four years are probably at least as entertaining as previous eight.

Republicans will have to get rid of the filibuster if they expect to get anything done. Reid already got rid of part of it, and no doubt the Dems would get rid of the rest if that benefited them.

Btw, in column called "non-citizen", California stands out with 16,7%. That's 6,5 million in total, do they even pay taxes?

Obola's IRS encourages illegal aliens to file tax returns with stolen Social Security numbers and claim billions in tax credits.

Edit: As a citizen of course I am expected to follow all the rules and pay all my taxes, and if I don't the feds will come down on me like a ton of bricks.

Those 4Bn in tax credits mostly are given for children of immigrants who actually are US citizens. Also, illegal immigrants still pay 12 billion a year in payroll taxes without getting any benefits.

You're an expert on US tax system now? How do they know their children are citizens? How do they know they have children at all, or who the person with the fake Social Security number is? This is all a criminal enterprise, and a fraud perpetrated on the American taxpayer.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Republicans will have to get rid of the filibuster if they expect to get anything done. Reid already got rid of part of it, and no doubt the Dems would get rid of the rest if that benefited them.

You're an expert on US tax system now? How do they know their children are citizens? How do they know they have children at all, or who the person with the fake Social Security number is? This is all a criminal enterprise, and a fraud perpetrated on the American taxpayer.

That's all info taken from the 2011 report Trump got that info from, and then selectively quoted to make it worse than it is.

https://www.treasury.gov/tigta/auditreports/2011reports/201141061fr.pdf

http://www.taxjusticeblog.org/archive/2015/08/what_trump_gets_all_wrong_abou.php#.WCZCGMk1dG4

• Like 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Everyone, come to america and cheat their system! You make the economy better because that's all that matters. 

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

In 2000 there were a total of 105,505,104 votes cast:

• Republicans: 50,456,002
  • Democrats: 50,999,897
  • Green: 2,882,995
  • Libertarian: 384,431
  • Others less than 200,00 combined

In 2004 there were 122,294,846 votes:

• Republican: 52,040,610
  • Democrat: 51,028,444
  • Independent: 465,151
  • Libertarian: 397,265
  • Green 119,855
  • Misc < 180,000

In 2008 there were 131,313,820 votes cast

• Democrat: 69,498,516
  • Republican: 59,948,323
  • Independent: 739,034
  • Libertarian: 523,715
  • Green: 161,797
  • Misc < 200,000

In 2012 there were 129,085,410 votes cast

• Democrats: 65,917,795
  • Republicans: 60,933,504
  • Libertarian: 1,275,971
  • Green: 469,627
  • Constitution: 122,389
  • Misc < 150,000

And this year we had 127,738,693

• Democrats: 60,751,170
  • Republicans: 60,175,470
  • Libertarians: 4,144,118
  • Green: 1,242493
  • Independent: 479,300
  •  Constitution: 181,622.

So, some observations. The Republicans get 47-50% of the vote every time. They have been doing that as far back as 1992. That appears to be the Republican ceiling. The Democrats are trending down at about the same rate and 3rd Party and independents are trending up. One might surmise the 3rd parties hurt the D more than the R. But Johnson got the most votes from Red States and Stein go her most from Blue States, particularly Oregon where she came in 3rd. So that doesn't really work. 

The Libertarians are growing. Every election since 1996 has been an improvement on the previous. It's hard not to be excited about that. Plus rumor has it they are pushing Evan McMullin to run as the Libertarian nominee in 2020. It would make a heck of a lot of sense to me, but there will be resistance. The LP has a lot of young faces lining up for a shot. The Green Party nearly died when Nader left to run as an independent. But this year they had a good run and I'd credit Stein's tenacity for that. Whatever you think of her politics she hustled this campaign. The Constitution party is stuck in neutral.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

So, some observations. The Republicans get 47-50% of the vote every time. They have been doing that as far back as 1992. That appears to be the Republican ceiling. The Democrats are trending down at about the same rate and 3rd Party and independents are trending up. One might surmise the 3rd parties hurt the D more than the R. But Johnson got the most votes from Red States and Stein go her most from Blue States, particularly Oregon where she came in 3rd. So that doesn't really work. 

The Libertarians are growing. Every election since 1996 has been an improvement on the previous. It's hard not to be excited about that. Plus rumor has it they are pushing Evan McMullin to run as the Libertarian nominee in 2020. It would make a heck of a lot of sense to me, but there will be resistance. The LP has a lot of young faces lining up for a shot. The Green Party nearly died when Nader left to run as an independent. But this year they had a good run and I'd credit Stein's tenacity for that. Whatever you think of her politics she hustled this campaign. The Constitution party is stuck in neutral.

McMullin? What is wrong with them? Why not run some one with a shred of decency or credibility?

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

I had no idea who McMullin was. After searching him, it seems he's Mormon Marco Rubio without the hot wife and possible closet occupancy.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

This is said to be legitimate, but I don't know for sure, but it is bit funny regardless

Cw9bAsKUQAAIaOu.jpg

Hmm, pretty sure it's genuine and from when people thought that Romney had won the popular vote in 2012, but had lost the delegate count.

The popular vote polling was actually out more that election than this one, iirc.

McMullin? What is wrong with them? Why not run some one with a shred of decency or credibility?

Name recognition. 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I had no idea who McMullin was. After searching him, it seems he's Mormon Marco Rubio without the hot wife and possible closet occupancy.

Yup. Seems about right.

Name recognition. 

We see how that will work out.

Edited by Namutree

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Hahahaha

VZkiXN.jpg

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"The Libertarians are growing. Every election since 1996 has been an improvement on the previous. It's hard not to be excited about that. Plus rumor has it they are pushing Evan McMullin to run as the Libertarian nominee in 2020. It would make a heck of a lot of sense to me, but there will be resistance. The LP has a lot of young faces lining up for a shot. The Green Party nearly died when Nader left to run as an independent. But this year they had a good run and I'd credit Stein's tenacity for that. Whatever you think of her politics she hustled this campaign. The Constitution party is stuck in neutral."

I'm sure they'll have a good chance by the time the Sun turns into a red giant.

• Like 1

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Would've been really interesting to see what would've happened if Sanders had joined Stein as their candidate, as she wanted. Do we know approximately how many of Sanders-supporters voted for Hillary/Trump?

It's a trend in the world that young people flock to "enviromental friendly parties" so to speak. You can credit Stein with a decent performance, but I think they would've done even better with a more serious candidate, like someone who doesn't think wi-fi signals are dangerous to children.

I can see them taking way more votes from the Democrats in the next election (unless the democrats elect a relatively progressive candidate).

Edited by Thingolfin

Newt Gingrich wants new House Un-American Activities Committee

You know I kind of figured that if he was proposing to bring back this "silly damn thing" he would at least make a modicum of effort to re-brand this endeavour, but I guess I figured wrong.

Edited by Agiel
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

For the mainstream media, this is the beginning of the end. All I've seen is them doubling down on their canned narrative. They can't adapt. A bunch of sellout clowns.

If only that were true.

While it is true that there are millions of people world wide that don't buy their BS anymore, the sad and scary truth is that many more millions still slurp it up, subconsciously if not consciously.

On top of that, while there are millions who don't buy the mainstream media's BS anymore, many of these millions still do suffer from believing misinformation that they did buy from it before they woke up to the fact that it was a BS peddling store.

This is evidenced by:

a) Hillary Clinton voters

b) People who believe that 'climate change' is a major and pressing issue that requires us to surrender power to governments and/or corporations.

c) People who think Osama bin Laden masterminded '9/11'

d) People who think that Islam is a major problem in the world

e) People who think Israel is an ally to anyone but Israel

f) People who think most royalty of Europe has no real power is by and large just there to be cute.

g) People who think the U.S. is a democracy

h) People who think religion is the cause of almost all wars

i) People who confuse the meaning of 'theory' with the meaning of 'fact'. ie: Big Bang Theory, The Theory of Evolution.

j) People who think 'Nationalism' is the cause of many wars

k) People who think 'global free trade' is a good thing for average Joe anywhere.

l) People who think that the Forbes list of the richest people in the world is accurate

m) People who think the U.S. has fought any war in the last 100+ years for freedom.

n) People who think Hitler started World War 2 and wanted to take over the world

o) People who think Nazis got all Hansel and Gretel with millions of Jews.

p) People who just about always interpret the words 'Progress', 'Evolve', 'Change', 'Diversity', etc to be positive things.

q) People who think that questioning someone's birth certificate is racist.

r) People who think that voting against a black person or a woman is racist or sexist respectively

s) People who think 'That would never happen here'.

t) People who think the 'Republicans', the 'Right', the 'Democrats', the 'Left' are the problem.

u) People who think that any major party Presidential candidate is dumb.

v) People who think their government cares about them

w) People who don't see Black Lives Matter, the Black Entertainment Channel, the NAACP, The Rainbow Coaltion, etc as racist organizations but will decry the KKK as such.

x) People who think the TSA is necessary and/or actually prevents 'terrorism', let alone is Constitutionally lawful.

y) People who think the National Park system is Constitutionally lawful

z) People who think that Ammon Bundy is some crazy nutjob.

I could do this all day....

Goebbels and Bernays would be proud of the modern western propaganda machine. In fact, I would wager that if they were alive they might even be in awe of it.

Edited by Valsuelm
  • Like 2

For the mainstream media, this is the beginning of the end. All I've seen is them doubling down on their canned narrative. They can't adapt. A bunch of sellout clowns.

If only that were true.

While it is true that there are millions of people world wide that don't buy their BS anymore, the sad and scary truth is that many more millions still slurp it up, subconsciously if not consciously.

On top of that, while there are millions who don't buy the mainstream media's BS anymore, many of these millions still do suffer from believing misinformation that they did buy from it before they woke up to the fact that it was a BS peddling store.

Lamb-in-the-grass-567099.jpg

Edited by Leferd
  • Like 3

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Probably the most shocking revelation of this election:

https://twitter.com/...f_src=twsrc^tfw

How could she? I don't even....

She's been too busy getting down to this sick beat...

My Squad!

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle