Blarghagh

No, of course it's not racist, slaughtering white people is perfectly OK, why do you ask?

I know you being sarcastic  :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

No, of course it's not racist, slaughtering white people is perfectly OK, why do you ask?

I know you being sarcastic :biggrin:

Remember Bruce, ONLY white people can be racist, everyone else is just discriminating...

• Like 1

I am going to continue paint a painting, then go to bed, read a book, sleep and then go to work in the morning tomorrow. My thanks to the US board members and for America at large for this election!

Can I have a picture as well? :)

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

"Guys I am interested in your views on this article, is this racist and would you be offended if this was said to you as a white person?"

My grandfather told me stories about what blacks did to white women during the 1960 Congo uprising.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I am going to continue paint a painting...

Id be interested in seeing your work if you are willing to share.

I'll send a picture of it as a PM when it is finished.

See? Only the most powerful forum members get access to this.

It's all rigged so the top 1% of forum members benefit.

Is Gfted1 running a clandestine private messaging service to escape public scrutiny? Certainly seems so, and we only know about it because he's commissioning artworks from Meshugger and Meshugger happened to mention them casually- and it's probably going to be paid for by the 'Gfted 1. Moderator' charity, too, I suspect. We need an investigation by James Comey (or, I dunno, Oby/ LoF?) to get to the truth of the matter/ cover things up; depending on what their conclusion is and whether I agree with it. I also hear that Obsidian has been doing some sort of 'pay-for-play' deals where you pay some money to get stuff and gain additional benefits and even some direct input if you pay more. Of course they have claimed it was entirely innocent and is finished now, but I think questions have to be asked!

Perhaps these so called 'PMs' will be scheduled for release by Obsidian on November 31st after public outcry, and other moderators clandestine dealing will be exposed by Wikileaks in the interim. We can have accusations that they've been hacked and released by RPGCodex while Tigranes' forum account is found shot dead after a 'robbery' deleted by a freak database error and we can then try and see who else has suffered such 'accidents'; then learn that Pidesco and Rosbjerg meet up for some 'Spirit Eating' every Friday, and it's facilitated by Obsidian (and Atari too??? Is there no end to the depth of this conspiracy?). Oh and you know those rumours about what really took down that nice alternative, Troika? They really did a number there, they've even got Tim and Leonard campaigning for them now.

And at the end of the day we'll probably all still vote Obsidian because Bioware/ Bethesda is worse and everyone else is just too small and unknown. Sad (hmm, probably low energy too) really, Larian had a chance as a real alternative until their infamous "What's a Baldur's Gate?" interview gaffe...

• Like 5

• Like 2

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Reason to note vote Trump: He may a rapist and a sexist against women but he hates men too.

Reason to note vote Clinton. She may be a rapiust AND certainly is a rape apologist and a  racist against blacks but is sexist against both women and men.

In conclusion, they both are scumbag evildoers but, in reality,  the world won't change all that much with either as President because their crazist ideas just won't work with the way the US political world works. So, sorry Trump lovers, no wall. So, sorry Clinton lovers, no WW3 vs Russia.

• Like 2

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Volo, go work for CBC as a political commentator. :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

That works both ways though... Both have violent supporters. And those who resort to violence in a democracy we should be ashamed of, regardless of who they support.

• Like 1

And everybody knows

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Hillary's have proven to be more violent.

That is not Hillarys fault, and violence amongst trump supporters is not his fault. At least as far as my knowledge goes... If anyone of the two has told his supporters to resort to violence please tell me.

And everybody knows

I've been running a mock election for my middle school students today.  The results aren't too surprising, it's a pretty liberal area.  Clinton has a 49% edge right now with Trump at about 25%, Johnson at 19%, and Stein at 7%.  

The big surprises in CA props are the death penalty repeal is dead even at 50/50 and Marijuana is getting killed with 75% no.

"Preliminary exit polls show that many voters were motivated by dislike of one of the candidates more than by support for the person they voted for. One in five Clinton voters said they chiefly oppose the other candidate, and 27 percent of Trump supporters said the same; those figures were just 8 percent for Obama voters in 2012 and 10 percent for Romney voters."

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I've been running a mock election for my middle school students today. The results aren't too surprising, it's a pretty liberal area. Clinton has a 49% edge right now with Trump at about 25%, Johnson at 19%, and Stein at 7%.

The big surprises in CA props are the death penalty repeal is dead even at 50/50 and Marijuana is getting killed with 75% no.

The D.A.R.E. Program at work!

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I've been running a mock election for my middle school students today. The results aren't too surprising, it's a pretty liberal area. Clinton has a 49% edge right now with Trump at about 25%, Johnson at 19%, and Stein at 7%.

The D.A.R.E. Program at work!

56569f53e1e35.jpeg

I really find it surprising that legalization is doing so poorly there

Edited by ShadySands
  • Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21