Blarghagh

Ah, yet another site that breaks if you don't allow Google Analytics.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

About two hours ago NYTimes was projecting more than an 80% chance of a Clinton win...

This was ~5 minutes ago....

A0xbNvL.png

Leferd.....

Whatever happens. We shall have some fun. ;)

I'm bedwetting but HRC got Virginia.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

The Guardian have a nicely made election update page.

Is it my imagination or does that map lack the most critical information for the presidential race, ie how many electoral votes each state has?

Otherwise it's very nice indeed.

I'm no great fan of the NYTimes, however, after comparing it with the following sites: abcnews.com, nbcnews.com, foxnews.com, cnn.com, and huffingtonpost.com, I find that it's election coverage page is the best. That said, if you find vapid commies squirming amusing, the huffingtonpost.com is where it's at.

About two hours ago NYTimes was projecting more than an 80% chance of a Clinton win...

A0xbNvL.png

Leferd.....

Just an FYI. I'm extremely busy these days and have very little free time. I expect to start having more time come the end of the month, and when winter gets underway I'll likely be posting regularly again. Just saying this as I may not have much time for awhile to bask in the glory or pay homage. Eventually, I will have time for whichever though and look forward to it. :sorcerer:

Holy ****...we may have a Rep senate AND house along with Trump....

That ain't good. Like seriously I know the democrates have ****ed up with the manipulation of media and etc, but we need SOME opposition in there for them.

Edited by redneckdevil
  • Like 1

Works fine without GA, you just have to allow the grauniad scripts. On Firefox at least.

Just kind of weird that they'd go to the trouble of making a nice interactive high info map and leave out something as critical as how much each state is worth. The BBC map is far simpler and more basic but includes the number of delegates so is actually more useful.

That ain't good. Like seriously I know the democrates have ****ed up with the manipulation of media and etc, but we need SOME opposition in there for them.

They must pay for their sins.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

A0xbNvL.png

Leferd.....

She would have been in big trouble if she lost there.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Well, certainly a depressing night so far.

Yes, it is :)

Trump actually could win.....can you imagine having to deal with Trump for the next 4 years  :blink:

Our forum friends in the USA, Im sorry but  Trump could be your next president.

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I don't know. I have to believe the republican party has been sufficiently cowed at this point, that they have to rethink their hard line stances. Trump will disagree with them as much as the dems. It's gotten them nowhere in the last 8 years. 

Edited by licketysplit

Well, certainly a depressing night so far.

Yes, it is :)

Trump actually could win.....can you imagine having to deal with Trump for the next 4 years  :blink:

Our forum friends in the USA, Im sorry but  Trump could be your next president.

I'm feeling quite good about it. With his disregard for global warming, those puny planet punks won't get in the way of the economy.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

Worry not, you'll have plenty of opposition. Most of the Republicans may as well be Democrats, and are bought and paid for by the same people who pull the strings of Clinton, Obama, and Bush.

Works fine without GA, you just have to allow the grauniad scripts. On Firefox at least.

Just kind of weird that they'd go to the trouble of making a nice interactive high info map and leave out something as critical as how much each state is worth. The BBC map is far simpler and more basic but includes the number of delegates so is actually more useful.

Nope, only script disabled there is GA. Perhaps FF nightly doesn't play well with it for some reason.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

A0xbNvL.png

Leferd.....

She would have been in big trouble if she lost there.

My favorite part is how the MSM has called Virginia for Clinton, yet still hasn't called Florida for Trump. When if you look at the reported in numbers, Trump still has a way better chance of winning VA than Clinton does of winning FL.

"Yes, it is :)

Our forum friends in the USA, Im sorry but  Trump could be your next president."

But... but... Bruce.. Trump had no chance, RIGHT!?!

That said, I won't count your candidate out yet. I still give her the edge.. Trump has LOTS of states he has take.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I'm feeling quite good about it. With his disregard for global warming, those puny planet punks won't get in the way of the economy.

Was disappointed this wasn't coloured. Edited by Malcador
  • Like 1

"Yes, it is :)

Our forum friends in the USA, Im sorry but  Trump could be your next president."

But... but... Bruce.. Trump had no chance, RIGHT!?!

That said, I won't count your candidate out yet. I still give her the edge.. Trump has LOTS of states he has take.

Oh wait, let me guess now you are Trump supporter.....say it volo, you know you want to say    " I want Trump to be US  president "  ...try to be honest for once?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Was disappointed this wasn't coloured.

I forgot.

I'm sorry...

Edited by Namutree

Bit bummed by the low numbers for Johnson. My wife and I voted for him. Trump is such a crazy anomaly, keeps defying all expectations. Weird to think you can alienate large swaths of minorities and women and still be competitive.

• Like 1

Bit bummed by the low numbers for Johnson. My wife and I voted for him. Trump is such a crazy anomaly, keeps defying all expectations. Weird to think you can alienate large swaths of minorities and women and still be competitive.

Well, majority is whites, heh.