Blarghagh

"Oh for the love of everything ....pls shut the **** up about the media being biased 

Are you that stupid you dont realize that was one of the great lies and manipulations that people like you propagated. So no one actually trusted the media when they warned and warned you how problematic and inconsistent Trump, you guys just ignored it. Well done you now have Trump presidency ...whoopie for you  :thumbsup:

You have been one of the great pawns that Trump pulled along like a bull with a ring in  its nose  :biggrin:"

You are cracking Bruce. You usually  play ther 'i'm nice and polite game' but here you went for the throat. I like it.  You should get butthurt more often. :D

Get stuffed volo, yes Im in a very bad mood....you are so out of touch with reality you think this is something that wont hurt you ....you will see 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Well, Hillary won my state, so at least Bruce can't wildly lash out and blame me for the current state of affairs like he's doing everyone else.

Silly Barti you are to blame for this. If you hadn't suppported Bernie Clinton would have won ?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Silver lining is that 2020 is basically a free win for the Democrat.

...So long as the DNC isn't stupid enough to shaft another Bernie Sanders and try to force an establishment politician on us again.

Democrats haven't developed a deep bench. Certainly not ready for 2020. Julian Castro, Gavin Newsom, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker won't be ready until 2024.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Well, Hillary won my state, so at least Bruce can't wildly lash out and blame me for the current state of affairs like he's doing everyone else.

Yes Bari sometimes in life we need to take responsibility for our actions ..I know this concept is foreign for many people because you live in a first world country like the USA..,..the greatest country in the world. Trump should never have won this election..make sure you keep stocked up on the depression pills as you will need them 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Well the US gets its Rob Ford. Hopefully the same end.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Silly Barti you are to blame for this. If you hadn't suppported Bernie Clinton would have won ? :)

Fixed that for you.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

An extremely successful term followed by his death?

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Just sold all my common stock retirement TSP for U.S.Treasury Securities.

Now I feel like GD in 2008.

Edited by Leferd
  • Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

...So long as the DNC isn't stupid enough to shaft another Bernie Sanders and try to force an establishment politician on us again.

Democrats haven't developed a deep bench. Certainly not ready for 2020. Julian Castro, Gavin Newsom, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker won't be ready until 2024.

What about Gabbard?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

An extremely successful term followed by his death?

Er...what was his success?

Nah you're good bro, it's just me and Volourn he hates.

I dont hate anyone on this forum? I am going to be also impacted severely....but there doesnt seem any point in not admitting what is now coming and how we all need to accept the part we played 

But LK you seem to be taking this seriously and thats a very important first step, you will notice other members like KP and volo thinks its one big joke, they think this is inconsequential 

John Milton 

What about Gabbard?

Yes please. That's exactly the kind of candidate we need and exactly the kind they should NOT push away.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

What about Gabbard?

Whoops, left her off. But Her too. Not till 2024.

Just sold all my common stock retirement TSP for U.S.Treasury Securities.

Now I feel like GD in 2008.

Hey don't knock it. That worked out really well for me. I bet the world would end. It didn't but I still made a lot of money through sheer luck.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Don't blame me Bruce, I didn't vote for him. 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Yes Bari sometimes in life we need to take responsibility for our actions ..I know this concept is foreign for many people because you live in a first world country like the USA..,..the greatest country in the world. Trump should never have won this election..make sure you keep stocked up on the depression pills as you will need them 

Hey, I voted for Bernie, who projected much, much better than Hillary did against Trump at the time. I very, very reluctantly would've preferred that she won tonight, but that's not how the rest of the nation felt, I guess. None of us can do much about that, and you lashing out at us isn't going to change that.

(e): rest, not right

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Hey, I voted for Bernie, who projected much, much better than Hillary did against Trump at the time. I very, very reluctantly would've preferred that she won tonight, but that's not how the right of the nation felt, I guess. None of us can do much about that, and you lashing out at us isn't going to change that.

Okay I apologize, I just am very frustrated ....its too late Barti, funny enough I never wanted you guys to go through this 

• Like 1

John Milton