Blarghagh

Silver lining is that 2020 is basically a free win for the Democrat.

...So long as the DNC isn't stupid enough to shaft another Bernie Sanders and try to force an establishment politician on us again.

Democrats haven't developed a deep bench. Certainly not ready for 2020. Julian Castro, Gavin Newsom, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker won't be ready until 2024.
What about Gabbard?

Whoops, left her off. But Her too. Not till 2024.

Why ? Not as if you need much experience as this election shows, and she seems like a good motivator.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

. I very, very reluctantly would've preferred that she won tonight, but that's not how the rest of the nation felt, I guess.

That is why Trump won. :)

• Like 1

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

"Silver lining is that 2020 is basically a free win for the Democrat."

Don't do that. That kind of arrogance is what put the Dems in this position.

"Get stuffed volo, yes Im in a very bad mood.."

Good stuff. :)

"..you are so out of touch with reality you think this is something that wont hurt you ....you will see "

I GUARANTEE you that whoever wins this election will have no effect me at all. None at all.

R00fles!

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

That is why Trump won. :)

Hey, that's the way things go. I'm moderately concerned about the future of our country...but I was going to be that regardless of who won: just about different specific things, I guess.

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Silver lining is that 2020 is basically a free win for the Democrat.

...So long as the DNC isn't stupid enough to shaft another Bernie Sanders and try to force an establishment politician on us again.

Democrats haven't developed a deep bench. Certainly not ready for 2020. Julian Castro, Gavin Newsom, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker won't be ready until 2024.
What about Gabbard?

Whoops, left her off. But Her too. Not till 2024.

Why ? Not as if you need much experience as this election shows, and she seems like a good motivator.

Who knows, maybe? But I'd ideally like someone with a little more experience. She'd only be 39 in 2020. But if she can continue to make a name for herself, then why not? As I said, the bench is pretty weak right now.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Well, Hillary won my state, so at least Bruce can't wildly lash out and blame me for the current state of affairs like he's doing everyone else.

Nah you're good bro, it's just me and Volourn he hates.

I dont hate anyone on this forum? I am going to be also impacted severely....but there doesnt seem any point in not admitting what is now coming and how we all need to accept the part we played 

But LK you seem to be taking this seriously and thats a very important first step, you will notice other members like KP and volo thinks its one big joke, they think this is inconsequential 

I get that sentiment of theirs completely. Long term nah, of course Trump has his problems we all gotta prep for.

But for the moment...? If I'm honest, I always got a vibe the presidency is a "trophy" for Clinton. I legitimately think she wanted the prestige of first woman president, and that this stupid blind ambition got in the way of better candidates, policies and political campaigns.

She will not be the first woman president, but she will go down in history. She'll go down as the Most Embarassing Loss and the candidate that managed to lose to the least qualified presidential candidate ever. That? Yes, it's Schadenfreude, but god DAMN it feels good. Knock her off her high horse, let her know she's not welcome, and let's save "First Woman President" for someone qualified like Tulsi Gabbard.

• Like 3

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

ba93b6c24dbb1ee326827e931434521fbef50ddd
  • Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Don't blame me Bruce, I didn't vote for him. 

:lol:

You really think you are not also responsible ..anyone who voted for an independant is responsible in there own way, you dont get a pass  :biggrin:

I just am preparing you for whats coming so later you dont  say " OMG how could Trump be doing this...how did he get elected " 

But I really like you and I feel very guilty  but it will make me feel much better, my conscience will feel more absolved,  if you acknowledge I did try to warn you about Trump, I did my best right but ultimately you made your own decisions ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Yes Bari sometimes in life we need to take responsibility for our actions ..I know this concept is foreign for many people because you live in a first world country like the USA..,..the greatest country in the world. Trump should never have won this election..make sure you keep stocked up on the depression pills as you will need them

Hey, I voted for Bernie, who projected much, much better than Hillary did against Trump at the time. I very, very reluctantly would've preferred that she won tonight, but that's not how the right of the nation felt, I guess. None of us can do much about that, and you lashing out at us isn't going to change that.

Okay I apologize, I just am very frustrated ....its too late Barti, funny enough I never wanted you guys to go through this
It's okay Bruce, TBH I bet most of America feels frustrated as well. It's the political machines fault and it's us the people's fault for ending up with the 2 "main" choices we did. It was bottom of the barrel choices.

Also whoever did NOT vote for Trump, it ISNT their fault. The election was not created to vote for the winning candidate NOR to vote to deny a candidate, it was created to vote for whom the voter wanted president weither they won or not. It's actually people who vote to DENY another candidate that is the problem, because it's goes against what voting was established for in the first place, so that the voter themselves by themselves had a voice. If people actually voted who THEY wanted as president, I don't believe we would have had this Clinton and Trump as our candidates for the primaries.

Edited by redneckdevil
  • Like 1

Yes Bari sometimes in life we need to take responsibility for our actions ..I know this concept is foreign for many people because you live in a first world country like the USA..,..the greatest country in the world. Trump should never have won this election..make sure you keep stocked up on the depression pills as you will need them

Hey, I voted for Bernie, who projected much, much better than Hillary did against Trump at the time. I very, very reluctantly would've preferred that she won tonight, but that's not how the right of the nation felt, I guess. None of us can do much about that, and you lashing out at us isn't going to change that.

Okay I apologize, I just am very frustrated ....its too late Barti, funny enough I never wanted you guys to go through this

It's okay Bruce, TBH I bet most of America feels frustrated as well. It's the political machines fault and it's us the people's fault for ending up with the 2 "main" choices we did. It was bottom of the barrel choices.

I mean is ANYONE here an avid Trump fan?

The only difference here between users is some of us consider Trump a "neccesary evil" and some of us don't. I don't think anyone's viewing this like "omg here comes the best president ever."

• Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

ba93b6c24dbb1ee326827e931434521fbef50ddd

It's happening.
c5a710dbbba6be5ff9d4a8d1cb4a943c806fe32d Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

The only difference here between users is some of us consider Trump a "neccesary evil" and some of us don't. I don't think anyone's viewing this like "omg here comes the best president ever."

I don't. I rather Trump than Hillary if those were my only choices, but by no means do I think highly of him, I can only say that I agree with some of his "ideals" that's spewed amoung his crap, but ce la vi. I'd rather have weed legalized and less IRS, but those were problemly pipe dreams as well

• Like 1

I don't. I rather Trump than Hillary if those were my only choices, but by no means do I think highly of him, I can only say that I agree with some of his "ideals" that's spewed amoung his crap, but ce la vi. I'd rather have weed legalized and less IRS, but those were problemly pipe dreams as well

The only praise I can give Trump is that the idea of Senator term limits is fantastic and his foreign policy is surprisingly good. I prefer a guy that doesn't wanna fight Russia over a candidate that scapegoats Russia. Even on his foreign policy though, his advisors are hawkish, so even if he himself is surprisingly good, I question how much he'll stick to his own ideals with hawkish advisors whispering in his ears.

Aside from that, not much good to say about him.

Trying to negotiate with Russia, wanting companies to stay INSIDE the USA, and the terms. That's about it.

I wouldn't trust him on the companies part. He's STILL a businessman, and damn right a lobbyist with cash is gonna get to him. Not to mention his own business history suggests he's not above outsourcing jobs.

MAYBE he will view the USA as his "company" and crack down on it, but MAYBE he will view himself as his company and just pocket every bribe. I expect the latter.

Trying to negotiate with Russia, wanting companies to stay INSIDE the USA, and the terms. That's about it.

I wouldn't trust him on the companies part. He's STILL a businessman, and damn right a lobbyist with cash is gonna get to him. Not to mention his own business history suggests he's not above outsourcing jobs.

MAYBE he will view the USA as his "company" and crack down on it, but MAYBE he will view himself as his company and just pocket every bribe. I expect the latter.

He is going to have no positive impact on the US economy, the US  is going to go  backwards

It wont crash of course but please understand the  next 4 years are going to be very hard on the US economy and the average US citizen

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Ow god, just like brexit it's already happening. The blaming of trump with uneducated and older people...sigh.

Dammit democrates have u learned nothing?! This **** is one of the reasons why trump is gonna be president and that the house AND senate are gonna be republican! ****ing A!

Edited by redneckdevil
  • Like 1

Wisconsin got already called for Trump about an hour ago.

Yet on MSM sites Trump is still at 244.

Please stop repeating the obvious like some retarded parrot...we all know Trump has won 

This is going to also hit the EU hard, Russia will increase it hegemony and the EU wont confront Russia and you will be weakened in your attempts to address Islamic extremism...yes thats right. You know how you really dont like Syrians coming to your country get ready for more Muslims in your life 

Its not so funny now hey 

John Milton