Blarghagh

Trying to negotiate with Russia, wanting companies to stay INSIDE the USA, and the terms. That's about it.

I wouldn't trust him on the companies part. He's STILL a businessman, and damn right a lobbyist with cash is gonna get to him. Not to mention his own business history suggests he's not above outsourcing jobs.

MAYBE he will view the USA as his "company" and crack down on it, but MAYBE he will view himself as his company and just pocket every bribe. I expect the latter.

He is going to have no positive impact on the US economy, the US is going to go backwards

It wont crash of course but please understand the next 4 years are going to be very hard on the US economy and the average US citizen

It already has been for quite some time Bruce. Only difference is now people are having to work more jobs because of part time so companies don't have to pay for employees insurance.

Wisconsin got already called for Trump about an hour ago.

Yet on MSM sites Trump is still at 244.

That's my point. Getting annoyed that there appears to be this reluctance to call these states now. The bias is showing. Just my opinion of course, but...

New Hamsphire, Michigan and Pennsylvania are razor thin, makes sense they're open. Wisconsin is not even close at this point and Arizona, while still counting, is absolutely a red state. I mean I get it, we need to be exact, I just get the sense some media outlets are holding out on hope and hope alone to a degree.

At least Penn is 97% reporting so hopefully SOON we get some damned closure. I wish Penn would finish and call for Trump just so we can all go home.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Wisconsin got already called for Trump about an hour ago.

Yet on MSM sites Trump is still at 244.

Please stop repeating the obvious like some retarded parrot...we all know Trump has won

This is going to also hit the EU hard, Russia will increase it hegemony and the EU wont confront Russia and you will be weakened in your attempts to address Islamic extremism...yes thats right. You know how you really dont like Syrians coming to your country get ready for more Muslims in your life

Its not so funny now hey

Bruce, don't take this the wrong way but why should we care or take the refugees? Why aren't yal? Isn't the open borders what the EU has tried to push down every bodies throat? Why doesn't the EU take them in and spread them out within?

So Trump won?

The remaining states are Maine, Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, New Hampshire, Alaska and Pennsylvania.

Wisconsin and Arizona are not even close. She needs a miracle.

Michigan and Pennsylvania are close, but currently Trump's lead is growing, and notably Penn is 97% reporting. Penn is HUGE, she cannot lose it.

New Hampshire is currently hers....by 100 votes. Yes, 100. At this point Clinton's chances are so slim, she NEEDS states like Alaska and NH.

Really the only way Clinton has any prayer is if somehow Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Arizona all magically switched and became her states.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Imagine being a billionaire....that donated to Clinton....

LOL

So republican have officially won the House

I think penn is desperately trying to find 50k votes for Hillary lol.

I would not be surprised if there were phone calls going out trying to find an unreported county that isn't predominantly republican that they can stuff 50k votes in without looking suspicious.

Don't blame me Bruce, I didn't vote for him. 

:lol:

You really think you are not also responsible ..anyone who voted for an independant is responsible in there own way, you dont get a pass  :biggrin:

I just am preparing you for whats coming so later you dont  say " OMG how could Trump be doing this...how did he get elected " 

But I really like you and I feel very guilty  but it will make me feel much better, my conscience will feel more absolved,  if you acknowledge I did try to warn you about Trump, I did my best right but ultimately you made your own decisions ?

Hillary Clinton did nothing, and I mean nothing to deserve my vote. I disagree with her politics, her views on the role of government, and her ideas on economic policy. The only thing she ever said that I agree with was that Trump was unfit to be president. Forget her dishonesty, her corruption, and her disrespect for her fellow citizens for a moment. That alone is enough for me to decide not to vote for her.

I voted for the best and most qualified candidate of the five names on my ballot. That is all i can do. i cannot concern myself with the outcome after that.

Your politics are not mine. You told me nothing about Trump I don't know. But no flaw of Trump made Hillary Clinton a better candidate. That is why we are where we are. 

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

85d4ebcae99c3b516a6825689e769185a38606e5

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Well, that's unexpected.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Well, that's unexpected.

Writing was on the wall tbh if you tuned out the mainstream media, though obviously that's hard since it's everywhere and it's what people source. Even if you know to be suspicious of what the media tells you, you can't know to what extent the media is wrong.

• Like 1

To be honest, it's about time for some shake up. It was bound to happen as a lot of people were being ignored or outright called stupid or retarded... Politicians need to stop social experiments, and they need to take care of economy and legislation around economy. Stop spending my taxes on your social experiments.... spend them on security, infrastructure and improvement of legislation, which will help the economy.

This will cheer you all up.

Screw it, can't get it to embed right

https://www.facebook.com/uniladmag/videos/2443072952382416/

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Pennsylvania just called for Trump.

GG, no one will miss you Hillary.

• Like 1

Well, that's unexpected.

Not really, you could always assume that Trump voters will be underrepresented in polls, because of various reason, one of which is the atmosphere around Trump and the PC stuff.

The moment the polls were head-to-head, I was expecting Trump will win. Same happened with Brexit, and same happened in countries where recently far right parties won elections. The same will happen in Germany and France in upcoming elections. Germany already has examples of this in some minor local elections, which happened during last 6 months.

I just wanna see her concession speech. That alone is gonna feed my Schadenfreude gland for a good 5 years, then I won't have to bully orphans for it. \o/

To be honest, it's about time for some shake up. It was bound to happen as a lot of people were being ignored or outright called stupid or retarded... Politicians need to stop social experiments, and they need to take care of economy and legislation around economy. Stop spending my taxes on your social experiments.... spend them on security, infrastructure and improvement of legislation, which will help the economy.

You mean we shouldn't keep indoctrinating our youth according to leftist social values? That's crazy talk!

Trump just got Pennsylvania. It's done. 

1108-hillary-clinton-supporters-upset-ge

These are same people who called everyone who disagreed with them racist...lol. Suck it. 

Edited by licketysplit