Blarghagh

Are you kidding me?!?! I left you alone only a few hours.... What is happening?

We all decided we wanna butcher our hair, dye our skin orange and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

We're gonna GRAB RUSSIA IN THE **** and WIN BIGLY come January.

• Like 3

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Are you kidding me?!?! I left you alone only a few hours.... What is happening?

We made America great again.

• Like 1

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

I just wanna see her concession speech. That alone is gonna feed my Schadenfreude gland for a good 5 years, then I won't have to bully orphans for it. \o/

I forgot about that!!!! Omg are we gonna get another

https://youtu.be/HM3XU4RtBQo

from her? Lmfao maybe because I haven't smoked in bout a week and sleep deprived, but the thought of watching her and obamas disappointed speech to America just kinda makes me giddy inside lol.

My thing is, while I rather have Trump over Hillary (Johnson would have been better than both imho), now that we have trump we also have a republican back House AND Senate. That does worry me even though before this election I considered myself a republican, I still don't like how checks and balances are skewed for them.

My only consolation is I'm really really REALLY can't wait to see what Trey Gowdy does now (yes I have a bit of a man crush on him) since he's gonna have backings everywhere basically. Maybe I can hope Trey puts some sense and checks Trumps, but hoping Pence has some sense to step up to the plate.

You guys made America fall again. There is no way that your crumbling power can withstand that large of a hit like Trump is. You are only putting yourself at a risk.

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

OMG! Just woke up. Trump is winning. The best US President ever is elected on our eyes rejoice.

Funny you are one of the few people on these who will think and believe this  is good news, its to be expected

Trump will appear to any white supremacist and or bigot and extreme conservatist anywhere in the world. So yes this is actually a good thing for you because Trump shares many of the offensive  views you have around things like gay rights. This is your victory but remember its only for 4 years and then people like  myself who firmly believe in human rights and a equitable and fair society will be back....so go wild  the next 4 years, the West will be basically effective around its appetite to intervene in any human rights crisis or military crisis around world 

This is not a good thing for anyone living outside the  USA who cares about Western ideology but also the US helps many countries idepedently and never gets credit, like eradicating Ebola in Africa a few years ago in Africa 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Lmfao. Ty and thank u Longknife, I really needed that laugh

It's an American tradition. I'm convinced that in 2008 the rest of the world is like "well at least they can't find anyone stupider than Bush" and McCain thought "don't tell 'Mericuh what it can and can't do" and chose Palin as his VP.

• Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Now it's time to focus on the future. I want everyone on this forum to tell a local Hillary supporter that Bernie would have won, and it's due to her and the DNC that Trump is president. :)

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

Now it's time to focus on the future. I want everyone on this forum to tell a local Hillary supporter that Bernie would have won, and it's due to her and the DNC that Trump is president. :)

Cocaine Sorcerer already had me do that.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

c35b4df9df9e5491472be16892258413a80fbfc3
  • Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Cocaine Sorcerer already had me do that.

Good man.

hahahahaha she even didn;t bother to come out and sent Podesta instead

Did you expect Hillary to have some class? 

• Like 1

hahahahaha she even didn;t bother to come out and sent Podesta instead

I'm speechless.

What will the US do with the Paris accords is a big question now.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

OMG! Just woke up. Trump is winning. The best US President ever is elected on our eyes rejoice.

Funny you are one of the few people on these who will think and believe this is good news, its to be expected

It's funny that you say "few people" when Trump just won. So the MAJORITY think like me.

And being called a white supremacist and or bigot by an Apartheid supporter is rich.

No, most AMERICANS think like you. And to be honest, I don't know when the US citizens have disappointed me so much last time.

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

Funny you are one of the few people on these who will think and believe this  is good news, its to be expected

It's funny that you say "few people" when Trump just won. So the MAJORITY think like me. 

Majority of electoral collage.

Popular vote will likely go to Clinton.