Blarghagh

Regardless which terrible president we wind up with, I hope at least one of the independent parties garners enough of the vote to reach a threshold that would get them some of the perks and rights that currently only the Dems and Reps enjoy.  I'd rather it be the Libertarian Party (if only one does it), but I'd still rather the Green Party makes it rather than neither party make it.  The current 2 party system doesn't work any more (at least not for the general public) and we desperately need a shake up in the status quo.  Maybe not something quite as drastic as burn it to the ground, figuratively speaking (though that thought has crossed my mind), but a major change is needed.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 4

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Yeah, two big parties are definitely not enough by any means. You guys need more parties, particularly (in my opinion) more left winged ones (sanders ftw)

Edited by Ben No.3

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

Its incredibly offensive. Also, my understanding was the original dutch settlers largely purchased the land from the original inhabitants. It wasn't until the British administration and the migration of Bantu people to South Africa where it really got nasty.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Regardless which terrible president we wind up with, I hope at least one of the independent parties garners enough of the vote to reach a threshold that would get them some of the perks and rights that currently only the Dems and Reps enjoy.  I'd rather it be the Libertarian Party (if only one does it), but I'd still rather the Green Party makes it rather than neither party make it.  The current 2 party system doesn't work any more (at least not for the general public) and we desperately need a shake up in the status quo.  Maybe not something quite as drastic as burn it to the ground, figuratively speaking (though that thought has crossed my mind), but a major change is needed.

I'm merely an outsider, but my sentiments exactly.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Regardless which terrible president we wind up with, I hope at least one of the independent parties garners enough of the vote to reach a threshold that would get them some of the perks and rights that currently only the Dems and Reps enjoy. I'd rather it be the Libertarian Party (if only one does it), but I'd still rather the Green Party makes it rather than neither party make it. The current 2 party system doesn't work any more (at least not for the general public) and we desperately need a shake up in the status quo. Maybe not something quite as drastic as burn it to the ground, figuratively speaking (though that thought has crossed my mind), but a major change is needed.

I'm merely an outsider, but my sentiments exactly.

Nah. I like our two centrist parties. Overrules the true crazies and keeps out the Commies and Brown Shirts. Worst that can happen is someone like Donald Trump running for President. This way, we can continue to leverage our superior military might and spy on the rest of the world with plenty of hubris to spare.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Trump is currently up in the first 3 states but they only have about 1-2% reporting in so far

PS Indiana and Kentucky are expected to go red anyway so it's really only New Hampshire in question

Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21

No BJs from Madonna after all: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/election/madonna-withdraws-oral-sex-promise-hillary-voters-article-1.2864602

Oh well. To tell the truth this is less enticing now that it would be 30 years ago!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Trump winning would be the more interesting of the 2 outcomes.  If for no other reason then to see how many of the people that swore they would leave the country if he won actually go through with it.  My guess is around 1%.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I'd like this twice if i could

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

"That is not Hillarys fault,"

I dunno. I agree, personal responsibility comes first so if you decided to commit violence it is 100% on you no matter the reason. But, when you label your opponent 'worse than Hitler'... your supporters are likely to take that and run with it. I mean... if someone told me another Hitler was gonna control my country I would want to do something about it, wouldn't you? So, in  away these violent scumbags at eonly doing what their leader wants them to do.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

The AP called Vermont for Clinton.

So that makes Trump up 19-3 with 516 left.

Edited by Leferd
  • Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Sanders... It would have been so nice :(

I thought so but Democrats the dnc didn't agree

Fixed. :)

• Like 1

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Florida certainly is a see-saw

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

For no reason whatsoever I just thought about choices in Bioware games. Doesn't matter what you pick, the outcome is the same: You're screwed :p

• Like 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein