Blarghagh

If all the safe states go as predicted and the swing states stay with the leads they have, trump wins 278 to 259

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Except, he hasn't done that.

Well, swaths is a vague unit, but you really think he hasn't offended chunks of those groups (as hard as it may be to step outside yourself, anyway) ? Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

It's insane that this got so close.

I read a bit about political split in the US but never imagined that you could rally half of the country behind Trump.

More like united against Hillary. DNC should have let Bernie win, or at least lose fairly. DNC rigging screwed Hillary.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

maxresdefault.jpg

You Clinton supporters have yourselves to blame for Donald. I hope to enjoy your salt for months.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Bit bummed by the low numbers for Johnson. My wife and I voted for him. Trump is such a crazy anomaly, keeps defying all expectations. Weird to think you can alienate large swaths of minorities and women and still be competitive.

You can argue that Clinton has failed to pick up enough female and minority votes, but that doesnt mean they are going to Trump. He is winning with a white male base.

Well, swaths is a vague unit, but you really think he hasn't offended chunks of those groups (as hard as it may be to step outside yourself, anyway) ?

I think the average person can detect trolling and flamebaiting better than the mainstream media can. I'm not defending him as a person, but you'd be crazy to take half the sh*t he says seriously, racist or otherwise. 

maxresdefault.jpg

You Clinton supporters have yourselves to blame for Donald. I hope to enjoy your salt for months.

Bernie would have wiped the floor with Trump. No great way to attack him. Even Trump people respected him until he accepted being cheated by DNC. If he had won the primary Trump people would have never lost respect for him. Would've killed their energy and turnout.

• Like 1

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I think the average person can detect trolling and flamebaiting better than the mainstream media can. I'm not defending him as a person, but you'd be crazy to take half the sh*t he says seriously, racist or otherwise.

Yeah, I'd hope your society's not so ****ed that lame Internet behaviour has a place in the adult world. But even so, saying racist and stupid **** doesn't get absolved by "was kidding" when it comes to people's reactions to it.
  • Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

maxresdefault.jpg

Bernie would have wiped the floor with Trump. No great way to attack him. Even Trump people respected him until he accepted being cheated by DNC. If he had won the primary Trump people would have never lost respect for him. Would've killed their energy and turnout.

Unfortunately that didn't happen and I'll have to subsist off Shillary tears for a few months.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

"Oh wait, let me guess now you are Trump supporter.....say it volo, you know you want to say    " I want Trump to be US  president "  ...try to be honest for once?"

How did you get that from that?

My opinion is this: I hate both candidates, I prefer Trump wins over Hillary, I believe Clinton will win (still do).

Don't lie. That's what got Hillary in this mess.  With her 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE she should have CRUSHED the rookie. Even if she wins EPIC FAIL.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

So when Clinton speaks, we need to make sure to remember she is a fraud and a liar, but when Trump speaks, we need to remember he is just trolling.   :p

edit: Liar, not lair.   :(

Yes.

EDIT: You call yourself a teacher?

• Like 1

Looks like Michigan is leaning Trump.

GEE WASN'T THERE A DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE THAT HAD A HISTORICALLY AMAZING COMEBACK IN MICHIGAN TO BEAT CLINTON??? WASN'T THERE A CANDIDATE THAT SLAUGHTERED TRUMP IN HEAD-TO-HEAD POLLS???

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

GEE WASN'T THERE A DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE THAT HAD A HISTORICALLY AMAZING COMEBACK IN MICHIGAN TO BEAT CLINTON??? WASN'T THERE A CANDIDATE THAT SLAUGHTERED TRUMP IN HEAD-TO-HEAD POLLS???

Yes.

It's the Russians' fault the DNC ran such a terrible candidate.

Might want to have a side of Bernie Bro bitterness as well, KP. Ample supply tonight :lol:

My parents were re-modelling their house in the suburbs in order to sell it off to move closer to me in the city. I should try to convince them to reconsider. In addition I was never one to be frivolous with my vacation days, so I may need to get used to the idea of taking extended leaves of absence in times of international crisis.

Live in a metropolitan area? Downwind of an ICBM base? Near an airstrip long and wide enough to accommodate a B-52H loaded with ALCMs? This site may be helpful for your preparations:

http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Edited by Agiel
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

M8 I'm preparing for months of I told you so followed by a mountain of alt-right salt when Trump turns out to be a generic liberal. This could not have gone better.

Hm, I am not looking forward to checking my RRSPs this week.

"So when Clinton speaks, we need to make sure to remember she is a fraud and a liar, but when Trump speaks, we need to remember he is just trolling.   :p

edit: Liar, not lair."

Nah. He's a liar too. The thing is, she has 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE of lying in politics and has told people point blank (after being caught on tape/email) that  what she says her policies are in public at enoty her polices in private.

Donald trump has only been lying in politics for a year.

That is the key. We know what she does with power. Let's note too if it was up to her, Prez Obama would have been involved in other wars too. She pushed over and over again for him to shoot down Russian planes afterall.

P.S. Bernie 2020 If Clinton loses that is his opening.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

So when Clinton speaks, we need to make sure to remember she is a fraud and a liar, but when Trump speaks, we need to remember he is just trolling.   :p

edit: Liar, not lair.   :(

Not to defend Trump, but I do think there's a difference.

The way I'd describe it is Trump...? He bluffs. He's not qualified, he doesn't know what he's talking about. He cannot bluff constantly, cause of course he stumbles over his own two feet and contradicts himself and says factually wrong statements. Is it malicious though? Is he purposefully trying to mislead people? I don't get that sense, I think he's just in over his head and doing his best to deflect and BS the crowd so that it doesn't show. And sure enough when called out on his past lies, he doesn't defend them to the grave as a rule, but rather he distances himself from them and lies again, claiming he never said that. Why? Because he had time to inform himself and realize how wrong he was initially. There's no agenda behind any lie, it's just the desperate bluffing of a man that realizes he's in over his head.

Clinton...? She's lying maliciously. She's telling outrageous lies with this attitude that says she seems to think the American people are stupid. It's a ****-eating grin in your face as you're bold-faced lied to to suit her own agenda and her own desires.

Pretty sure that's why while Trump lies more and lies constantly, Clinton is seen as just as bad, if not worse. People perceive worse intentions behind her, not to mention I wanna point out BOTH candidates lie quite a bit, so I wouldn't glorify either as the defender of truth.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?