US Elections 2016

Gorth

e4eEKAv.jpg

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Looking at pictures of Ted Cruz kills my sex drive.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

Looking at pictures of Ted Cruz kills my sex drive.

:lol:

You dont think he is hot?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

What are they referring to? Do you guys not think statements like this from anonymous are out of line ? 

But I wouldnt mind seeing what evidence they can produce?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

e71f19d314.png

KP, any comments?

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Cruz looks like a charicature of mobster parody.

also I like Arizona a lot

l2J4yj0.png

So you also think he is hot...like these bottles   :wub:

John Milton 

e71f19d314.png

KP, any comments?

e71f19d314.png

KP, any comments?

1458618937998.png

Yes. In short: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

To expand upon this, the Democratic primary is being revealed for the farce it is with this and other shady **** that seems to negatively effect only Sanders. I figure some Sanders supporters(particularly the younger ones) are going to be pushed left, mostly to being socdems who read Jacobin though, and stop voting democrat. I think it will be even more extreme of Shillary loses the general and polls show Bernie doing better.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

wow, not that voting system in US is stupid, now they even have to rig it to get yours supreme leader? xD

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

wow, not that voting system in US is stupid, now they even have to rig it to get yours supreme leader? xD

No need to rig the Democratic presidential race, Hilary was always going to win but Sanders ran a good race 

Edited by BruceVC

John Milton 

Grain of salt from a subreddit, heh.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Cruz looks like a charicature of mobster parody.

also I like Arizona a lot

l2J4yj0.png

Believe it or not that stuff is made in New Jersey

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Some allegations being made by people in the Phoenix New Times as well

Dunno anything about them as I avoided Phoenix like the plague when I lived in AZ

Why what is Phoenix like?

John Milton 

Yeah, they made a point of stating that they had nothing to do with Arizona when AZ was pushing some immigration policy or something some years ago

Dunno anything about them as I avoided Phoenix like the plague when I lived in AZ

Hell. I'm assuming since I haven't had the pleasure yet

Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21

Yeah, they made a point of stating that they had nothing to do with Arizona when AZ was pushing some immigration policy or something some years ago

Hell. I'm assuming since I haven't had the pleasure yet

Phoenix always seems to come up in the movies about the USA..." Phoenix ...Arizonia " 

I always assumed it had some local significance 

John Milton 

I've been to Arizona.

It's incredibly beautiful state with the Grand Canyon, Joshua trees and its open vistas (the indian territories were quite depressing though). Little did i know about their primary system, so maybe it's sometimes good to be ignorant about certain things, depending on how you see it.

• Like 2

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Phoenix always seems to come up in the movies about the USA..." Phoenix ...Arizonia " 

I always assumed it had some local significance

Naaaah...now Albequrque, New Mexico on the other hand is significant...(take the left turn, Bugs!).

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Guys this is going to really annoy you....its basically an ignorant attack on white people but it makes no sense 

And this is the level of intelligence of Harvard students ?

John Milton 

Not knowing the context of the discussion, but why would it be annoying? If you can't have debate on class and society in institutions of higher learning, where can you?

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Not knowing the context of the discussion, but why would it be annoying? If you can't have debate on class and society in institutions of higher learning, where can you?

Twitter.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra