US Elections 2016

Gorth

This election needs a good scandal:

ux1BqpN.jpg

It's the same rag that exposed Edwards a few years back.

I'm not quite sure, five women willing to **** Ted Cruz seems outlandish.

• Like 4

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

This election needs a good scandal:

ux1BqpN.jpg

It's the same rag that exposed Edwards a few years back.

I'm not quite sure, five women willing to **** Ted Cruz seems outlandish.

Allegedly Kissinger had a harem running after him back in the 70's. Take it as you will.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Hillary makes a bid for the votes of the conspiracy/tin foil hat crowd: http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/25/hillary-on-area-51-secrets-i-think-we-ought-to-share-it-with-the-public/

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I bet you foreign guys are envious how fun our elections are.

I do enjoy the US elections but its not fun but more serious for me due to the relevance of the USA 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

More on the situation in Arizona.

Apparently roughly 2/3 of Democratic voters on primary day could not be found in the database or had been re-registered without their knowledge as Independents, Republicans or Libertarians. So they got to cast "provisional ballots" which, as it turns out, are not counted.

It turns out this is very widespread in Oregon as well. Because of the awareness of this problem from the Arizona primary, people in other states where this is also happening have written a lot about it on reddit (here and here) also there are reports from New York that the same thing is happening there.

Here's a must-see video of a woman who affiliation was changed to "Independent". You can see in the video how she is shown another scanned form, where her signature is copied from the previous one she sent in (to register Democrat) but with Democratic party affiliation erased. Someone else has clearly made a conscious effort to make her primary vote null and void.

Edited by Rostere
  • Like 2

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

I bet you foreign guys are envious how fun our elections are.

It's the most entertaining political event in the world, i thank you guys for that. Don't ever change.

• Like 1

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

aZ3J1bu.gif

Edited by Meshugger
  • Like 1

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

aZ3J1bu.gif

Bernie Sanders is the newest Disney Princess.

• Like 3
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

aZ3J1bu.gif

Bernie Sanders is the newest Disney Princess.

Na... he's no princess. He's just from some alien invader from an alternate universe where Disney meets Animal Farm.

Edited by Valsuelm

Update on the most interesting story this primary season.

Apparently the AZ Democratic party has already been contacted by at least 4000 people whose party affiliation was changed without their consent. Seeing how most Democratic caucuses/primaries ahead are closed and how irregularities are already reported in other states such as Oregon, this looks like massive election fraud.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

Apparently the AZ Democratic party has already been contacted by at least 4000 people whose party affiliation was changed without their consent. Seeing how most Democratic caucuses/primaries ahead are closed and how irregularities are already reported in other states such as Oregon, this looks like massive election fraud.

It won't amount to anything. Everyone knows how corrupt the democratic party is and it's never stopped leftists from voting for them before.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

It won't amount to anything. Everyone knows how corrupt the democratic party is and it's never stopped leftists from voting for them before.

There's a difference between people actually voting for them and election fraud. Also, this particular fraud is being perpetrated by 'leftists' on 'leftists', and election fraud is certainly not something the Democratic Party has a monopoly on.

Frankly, it's looking like the folks behind Clinton are stealing the nomination from Sanders, via not only the corrupt 'super delegate' system, but by rigging the election results in various locations. Arizona and Oregon are not the only places this is happening. Utah is another (though the alleged fraud there is mostly on the Republican side), and these three places are just where people are getting caught and/or speaking out and there's been a decent amount of coverage of the problem (note that the mainstream media is not really even touching this, they just about never cover election fraud issues).

Edited by Valsuelm

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/03/26/mvd-error-might-have-kicked-arizona-voters-out-parties/82278442/

In Arizona MVD maybe behind members from both parties losing their party membership. I must say that US political system is very interesting.

I love the fact that a system error in the DMV is automatically attributed to "Somebody's rigging the system!"

Also

http://www.snopes.com/cuban-refugees-clinging-to-air-force-one/

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

WQVMUTS.png

• Like 1
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/03/26/mvd-error-might-have-kicked-arizona-voters-out-parties/82278442/

In Arizona MVD maybe behind members from both parties losing their party membership. I must say that US political system is very interesting.

I love the fact that a system error in the DMV is automatically attributed to "Somebody's rigging the system!"

Also

Why would party affiliation be stored in the same database as driver information? I ask as a Canadian where political parties have their own member database rather than the government holding it.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Also

Why would party affiliation be stored in the same database as driver information? I ask as a Canadian where political parties have their own member database rather than the government holding it.

Down here, the DMV is basically your one stop shop for any form of registration. Either there or the Post Office, as both are the primary ways the government knows where you live and your primary form of interaction with the Government. For the most part the DMV is where most people register to vote so they have to have that info on file.

And yes, the parties do have their own lists of people behind them, but for the most part the federal election commission goes by the DMV selections people make, rather than by what the parties say.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Hahaha, the GOP are scrapping the rule of a candidate having to win 8 states in order to be eligible. You know, the very rule imposted in 2012 in order to unseat any delegate for Ron Paul.

http://stumpinfortrump.com/2016/03/26/no-one-looking-rnc-changed-rules-no-longer-8-states-required/

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Hahaha, the GOP are scrapping the rule of a candidate having to win 8 states in order to be eligible. You know, the very rule imposted in 2012 in order to unseat any delegate for Ron Paul.

http://stumpinfortrump.com/2016/03/26/no-one-looking-rnc-changed-rules-no-longer-8-states-required/

So they plan to select John Kasich if it's a brokered convention?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I am not well versed in lawspeak, but from i gather it could be practically anyone, even those that have dropped out.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I am not well versed in lawspeak, but from i gather it could be practically anyone, even those that have dropped out.

You need not be versed in 'lawspeak'. It can be anyone.

For most elections, that's how it always has been. The primary thing is for the most part an early 20th century creation, and for the most part has always been a rigged dog and pony show, as arguably the actual Presidential election itself has become (the 2000 election most obviously).

The corruption, which has been there in spades for over 100 years now, is just getting a bit more obvious at this point, with a large portion of the electorate being thoroughly disillusioned with both major parties and with the internet allowing for the proliferation of relatively easily accessible information mainstream media generally doesn't talk about, and the people who own it generally don't want you to know about.

Edited by Valsuelm