RACISM IS WHITE ONLY DISEASE

Volourn

http://toprightnews.com/white-man-brutally-beaten-by-mob-of-40-blacks-on-july-4th-but-police-say-its-not-a-hate-crime/

\So.. what kind of excuses do SJWs use for this?

There is not. Period.

Blacks are just as racist as whites. Racism has nothing to do with colour. Nor does it have anything to do with 'power' or 'systems'.

Racism is about hating someone because they are of a different race.

\

Or in the case of that one asian thread, hating someone b/c they share the same race as you. <>

EVIL TO THE CORE.

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I've started a few. Rare though./

I didn't say there was no racist systems. The argument a lot of  the 'only whites can be racist crowd' is that it is only racism if the race has power hence why whites can be racist but blacks can't. Which is silly.

If a white person is racist towards Chinese and live and China. He has no 'systemic power' but he's still fully capable of being racist.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Homo sapiens sapiens is an evil, racist species. Just ask Homo sapiens neanderthalensis.

The ''Cro-Magnon'' was not responsible for the demise of the Neanderthal. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Homo sapiens sapiens is an evil, racist species. Just ask Homo sapiens neanderthalensis.

That's just what I'd expect to hear from a Bro-Magnon ****lord.

• Like 3

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

I remember my first job interview as a teacher was at an inner city school with a black principal. It went terrible. She waa cutting me off midway through questions and pretty much rushed me out the door. Was it because I was lily white?

I was pretty frustrated, this was one of the worst schools in the area and it was clear I was not going to get an offer, despite having openings. But it worked out, a few days later I got a much nicer gig at a great school. My chances of burnout would have been higher at the other job. She probably did me a favor, but it still felt terrible at the time.

I agree that any race can be racist but disagree that there is/was no "systemic" racism. US government backed segregation of Black / Japanese / Native American being excellent examples.

Also, I cant recall ever seeing you start a thread. :lol:

Police and courts are part of the government aren't they? So how come they treat some crimes one way and others a different one, isn't that segregation?

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

40 people, that goes well beyond a simple beating and that not one of them looked at themselves and realized that a mob that size could kill one person. Or I guess they didn't care, I would go further and say that they lacked simple humanity but that might assuming too much. Even though they probably do.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

40 people, that goes well beyond a simple beating and that not one of them looked at themselves and realized that a mob that size could kill one person. Or I guess they didn't care, I would go further and say that they lacked simple humanity but that might assuming too much. Even though they probably do.

point? 

*shrug*

the State is gonna be as deliberative and cautious as possible, and for good reason.  there has already been one victim. 

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Just last night I learned homo sapiens bred extensively with Neanderthals. Everyone alive today has 1-3% DNA from them. I can't help but imagine the scandalous stories rivaling the Capulets and Montagues. What did they speak, how did they communicate, what was their favorite game to play ... so fascinating. I can't believe I get to live in the future. 

• Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

Just last night I learned homo sapiens bred extensively with Neanderthals. Everyone alive today has 1-3% DNA from them. I can't help but imagine the scandalous stories rivaling the Capulets and Montagues. What did they speak, how did they communicate, what was their favorite game to play ... so fascinating. I can't believe I get to live in the future. 

based on the highly scientific clan of the cave bear movie, the capulet and montague interaction were handled, well, caveman style.  not much dialogue or foreplay.  

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 2

I think I remember that, the male character clapped his fist into his palm pronouncing his desire to mate. Seems silly now that we know Neanderthals were not as dumb as cavemen. A hollow bird-bone flute was discovered. 

The show I watched is called First Peoples on PBS ... 

All Stop. On Screen.

Police and courts are part of the government aren't they? So how come they treat some crimes one way and others a different one, isn't that segregation?

I don't really understand your question or how it applies to what I said. Can you clarify?

Just that a state government while not directly subordinate to the Federal government is still an institution. So if police are racially profiling it counts as being institutionalized.

Or is your point that institutional discrimination is non existent? 

village_idiot.gif

http://toprightnews.com/white-man-brutally-beaten-by-mob-of-40-blacks-on-july-4th-but-police-say-its-not-a-hate-crime/

There is not. Period.

Blacks are just as racist as whites. Racism has nothing to do with colour. Nor does it have anything to do with 'power' or 'systems'.

\

Or in the case of that one asian thread, hating someone b/c they share the same race as you. <>

EVIL TO THE CORE.

I know the statement " racism is something that only white people perpetuate " is something that many of you dispute. If you think about the definition of racism its simply a prejudice against someone  who has a different skin color

And I'm sure we have  been victims to this so that statement is clearly not accurate. But the statement needs more clarification. What people should really say is " white on black racism is different to black racism "

The reality is there are people who are generational and historic racists in the world. They are raised to believe that black people are literally subhuman, that manifesto from Dylan Roof highlights this type of racism

Black on white racism is based more on resentment, frustration, its more emotionally based  and ironically in fact motivated more by the belief that white people will never accept them. So for example you get very few back people raised in households where they are told " white people are genetically inferior to us...look at there countries around the world...they all disasters" 

I hope you guys understand the difference because there is one :)

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Yeah, are you trying to tell us that no black person ever taught their child to hate/avoid/bully/whatever white people, Bruce? I am pretty sure that is false. Everyone has parents and grand parents to pass on prejudice to them. Parents and Grand Parents are not just something white people have.

Edited by Ganrich

What Bruce unintensionally is saying is that as a superior race, white people just have to take it when the savages from [insert other race here] attack for racist reasons, since they simply do not know better and are driven by instinct and emotions. But it is ok. If we only imagine ourselves to be civilized, ban words of hate and bigotry and soon we will reframe a new reality instead of the one occuring in front of our eyes. People like Gromnir with some sort of sensibility are just idealists outside the narrative.

I mean, having high standards in law and social interactions and having the nerve to expect everyone no matter their race, creed or belief to adhere to them is just racist.

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Racism is societal issue, which makes it quite complex topic. 

In simple it is that people discriminate and/or persecute somebody because of their perceived "race".  But it becomes much more complex and harder perceived issue when you take account history of society and systematic issues that history causes. So for example minority group of people that has had lesser rights than other members of society and have been persecuted by other members of society in past and still some of majority population see them as outsiders or members of society's unproductive members like for example The Finnish Kale (Finnish Romani people), such groups of people often have quite lot people that fester resentment towards members of majority population, because of history and their own experiences with some members of majority population whose acts have proven to them that their prejudices towards majority population are justified. Such prejudices can be called racism, but it is quite different level and born from different place than prejudices of people on other side of this equation. And because of this difference between these two prejudices societies that try to amend their past sins commit sometimes something that sometimes is called positive-racism, which simply put means that members of minority groups, that have in past been (in current view of society) treated in manner that is unjustifiable and wrong, sometimes get preferential treatment, which can for example occur in such that their racial motived crimes towards majority population aren't called hate crimes or crimes against them are more probably be called hate crimes. These are systematical problems, but are they systematical racism towards majority population or just different form of systematical racism towards minority population caused by society trying to atone its past sins?

• Like 1

There is not. Period.

\

EVIL TO THE CORE.

I know the statement " racism is something that only white people perpetuate " is something that many of you dispute. If you think about the definition of racism its simply a prejudice against someone  who has a different skin color

And I'm sure we have  been victims to this so that statement is clearly not accurate. But the statement needs more clarification. What people should really say is " white on black racism is different to black racism "

The reality is there are people who are generational and historic racists in the world. They are raised to believe that black people are literally subhuman, that manifesto from Dylan Roof highlights this type of racism

Black on white racism is based more on resentment, frustration, its more emotionally based  and ironically in fact motivated more by the belief that white people will never accept them. So for example you get very few back people raised in households where they are told " white people are genetically inferior to us...look at there countries around the world...they all disasters" 

I hope you guys understand the difference because there is one :)

I am honestly not sure what you are even trying to say with all this. Okay, there are gradations in racism, but are not all forms of racism unwanted? Should we not discuss and condemn all forms of it? Why does the skin colour of the person who is racist matter?

I'll just leave this here:

http://www.pri.org/stories/2015-05-12/how-japanese-american-burst-japans-bubble-racism

Honestly, racism is just -sadly- a very human thing. Europeans may have underpinned it more with semi-scientific and religious mumbo jumbo in colonial times, I'll give you that, but in the end it is a universal problem among all of us humans.

Edited by JadedWolf
  • Like 1

Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.