RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

Probably because it all came back to people how terrible they were:

The PQ games were pretty fun, SWAT is really unlike all the others so it is unfair to the series to use that to cudgel it with. SWAT 4 was a good game though and it would be nice to see a game where you're a cop rather than a counter-terrorist who doesn't need handcuffs.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

/Edit:

I have finally updated my Brahmin Variant mod. Or let's say, I totally remade it. Now the healthy brahmin is much more detailed than ever before. Additionally, the horns on the brahmins are now kind of random. Some will have horns on both heads, some will have horns only on one head and some have no horns at all.

So yeah, can be grabbed on the Nexus:

newvegas_brahmin_thumb.jpg

For free!111

Probably going to throw out a texture update in the sooner future, but for now I must go to sleep...

That's a lot of bull.

Okay, yeah, I said it. :p

• Like 1

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

/Edit:

I have finally updated my Brahmin Variant mod. Or let's say, I totally remade it. Now the healthy brahmin is much more detailed than ever before. Additionally, the horns on the brahmins are now kind of random. Some will have horns on both heads, some will have horns only on one head and some have no horns at all.

So yeah, can be grabbed on the Nexus:

newvegas_brahmin_thumb.jpg

For free!111

Probably going to throw out a texture update in the sooner future, but for now I must go to sleep...

That's a lot of bull.

Okay, yeah, I said it. :p

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Maybe bull, but no shait.

It got an update already, by the way. Made the brahmin even more pretty. I think it looks awe-some. Yeah.

aFK7z6.jpg

The biggest issue I have with it, though, is the upper and lower leg part. There is a split in the uv map and I can't really get the texture get together very good. If you look closely you can see the border... sucks a lot.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Galls me to think Freespace IP was sold for $7500 :lol:  would be nice to continue the story, perhaps find out what the Shivans were up to.  Ah, dreams.

• Like 3

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

To no ones surprise, Disney Infinity 3.0's launch is centered around Star Wars:

https://infinity.disney.com/news/3204/disney-infinity-3-revealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWnA-yXUmJI

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

would be nice to continue the story, perhaps find out what the Shivans were up to.  Ah, dreams.

There are some pretty good mods out there, trying to continue the story - but yeah .. I've never really felt that sense of scale in any other game and the feeling of being pushed back, fighting against a superior foe, losing more than winning.. great series.

Fortune favors the bald.

Is Disney going to milk the Star War's cow until it is shriveled and dead?

I must admit, that If they will milk it in a way, how they are milking Marvel's cow, I would not have many objections at this moment.

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Is Disney going to milk the Star War's cow until it is shriveled and dead?

That's a rhetorical question, right?

• Like 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Damn, I don't get all the hype about StarWars. This stuff simply never felt interesting to me.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Starwars is fine, he doesn't post often but is a valued member of the community.

As for the Lucas creation - well, when I'm in a trollish mood, I'll dismiss Star Wars as a meaningless kids movie from the 70s. :p But in all seriousness it's not a property I've ever had any interest in, although I have to admit I've never actually sat down and watched any of the movies in their entirety. All the small fragments of it that I've unavoidably seen over the years probably add up to a full showing though, such is the media saturation around it, so it's not like I "don't know" it.

Maybe it's because for whatever reason I never watched it as a kid - being an 80s baby, I'd be too young for the original release, and too old for easy media availability of the digital era - so by the time I could watch it freely anytime I wanted to, the impressionable period had passed. Or maybe it was because my first real exposure to Star Wars was the god-awful CD-ROM pioneering game, Rebel Assault.

• Like 2

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

The Empire Strikes Back is a very well made movie, I don't know if you *have* to watch the first one to enjoy the second one, but it's the case where the setting is only a means to tell a good story

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.