KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back

Rosbjerg

meh.

here, a true geek girl:
90s_cbg19.jpg

• Like 3
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Untidy woman, dislike.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

a lot of artists find her attractive  :disguise: 

White-trash-zombie-comicbookgirl19.jpg

CBG19_2b_detail.jpg

9640626.jpg

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I'll take the chess playing girls.

I'll take the neuroscientist.

Who took a picture of the future mrs. Nepenthe?

Oi! Tread carefully, or I'll show you sisu! >:D

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

meh.

here, a true geek girl:

90s_cbg19.jpg

No true geek would treat their comics like that.

Oh noh, I am not true geek, as my comics more often than not just lay around my house, without any protection, which is why I have started to buy e-book versions instead of physical copies.

ok, ok, ffs. here, comicless geek girl 

proxy.jpg?t=HBheaHR0cDovLzM3Lm1lZGlhLnR1

• Like 4
Walsingham said:

meh.

here, a true geek girl:

90s_cbg19.jpg

I disagree. If I could keep young ladies in my comic books I would. Probably stop the paper going mouldy.

• Like 4

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

tumblr_n6vn49QcvG1rzb0veo1_1280.jpg

A nice "dreamy" quality to that picture... :)

• Like 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

meh.

here, a true geek girl:

90s_cbg19.jpg

Not sure about that...they are all 90s comics, fairly easy to find at the moment, as the vast majority of those probably had large print-runs due to the speculator market.

Besides their resell value is only worth noting if one plans to sell them.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

meh.

here, a true geek girl:

90s_cbg19.jpg

Not sure about that...they are all 90s comics, fairly easy to find at the moment, as the vast majority of those probably had large print-runs due to the speculator market.

It's just a bunch of Image comics, either she didn't want to ruin her good comics by laying on them or she has **** taste.

Either way no X-Men, no deal.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

meh.

here, a true geek girl:

90s_cbg19.jpg

It's just a bunch of Image comics, either she didn't want to ruin her good comics by laying on them or she has **** taste.

Either way no X-Men, no deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36DrPN--luA

• Like 1

Mortal Kombat?

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

Exlibris_0635.jpg

• Like 2

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken