KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back

Rosbjerg

I haven't read the comics, but I just hate it when they stick comedy into movies like Blade. I mean, the first movie established a certain tone, and they just ruin it with this crap

I can't agree with this in this specific case. You'd have been correct if this movie hadn't been an epic disaster in the first place. This movie's script and production was a disaster. The story and direction are in the toilet, famously pretty much every shot of Wesley Snipes was filmed in a different location at a different time by different people because he kept threatening to kill the director. The comedy is literally the only good thing about this movie and as a bonus, pretty much all of it's ad-libbed (there are entire reels of variations that you can find online).

If the rest of the movie was better I'd agree with you, but it's such an enormous turd. :p Jessica Biel is super hot in it, though.

• Like 1

pretty much every shot of Wesley Snipes was filmed in a different location at a different time by different people because he kept threatening to kill the director. The comedy is literally the only good thing about this movie and as a bonus, pretty much all of it's ad-libbed (there are entire reels of variations that you can find online).

wow, I feel there's a great story in there somewhere, about the production cycle of this movie  :w00t: I'll have to look into it

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

ooh, Blade has Parker Posey! me likey

600full-parker-posey.jpg

also, Google claims this is Jessica Biel:
jessicabielcatsuit1main.jpg

I love her even more now

• Like 2
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

ooh, Blade has Parker Posey! me likey

Parker Posey is awesome.

Watched an episode of Da Vinci's Demons, didn't like it but I found Lara Pulver very attractive:

48475-larapulver.jpg

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

I swear I have a ton of female friends who look twice as good than half the girls you guys post in here!!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Mkreku is likely lying or exaggerating. Like any serviceable internet too school for you guy.

Or, he might just mean their personalities. Because if he knew hot women he would not be spamming the internet. he'd be enjoying their company. Then again, they probably friend zoned him so he uses the internet to brag about 'all the hot girls he knows'. L0L

P.S. Keep up with the hot pics, everyone.

Edited by Volourn
  • Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I swear I have a ton of female friends who look twice as good than half the girls you guys post in here!!

I have an external drive full of them.

• Like 3

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The important thing is that YOU believe this.

Don't give up on the dream, little fellah.

• Like 3

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

14091680_gal.jpg

Walsingham said:

You know, in the Black Widow book, she's referred to as Director Hill, which I don't understand, since there can be only one Director of SHIELD, and Nick Fury just gave the job to Coulsen in the television continuity. Maybe Coulsen is still dead in Natasha's print universe.

All Stop. On Screen.

Sorry but I'm only 52,5% nerd and I have no idea what you are talking about. 

But I did some googling and found this. 

Avengers-Maria-Hill-Cobie-Smulders-1.jpg

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet.